报纸
Newspapers!
报纸
Newspapers!
12楼
Floor 12.
我有不祥的预感
I smell something fishy.
请问有和贵干
May I help you?
合作愉快
Good teamwork.
无论在做什么 给我住手 抓你个毫无防备
Stop! Stop whatever it is you are doing! You are defenseless!
你们的手下已经被我们解决了
We have already taken care of your thugs patrolling the building.
我没有什么手下
I don’t have any thugs.
你没有
You don’t?
庞顿 看来我们得向那些人道个歉
Ponton, I think we owe those men an apology.
你在切割什么
And what is it you are cutting?
很明显了 粉红钻石
Pink diamond. Clear.
-很明显 -这不是粉红豹
-Clear? -It’s not the Pink Panther.
那你在这里鬼鬼祟祟的是做什么
Hm. And what are you doing here sneaking around?
这是约瑟芬·贝克用过的钱包
This purse once belonged to Josephine Baker.
可惜都快散架了 我就拿来镶上钻石
It was falling apart, so I had it studded with diamonds
好在总统府的舞会的演出上 能带上台
to wear onstage at the Presidential Ball.
那你为什么不直接告诉我呢
Well, why did you just not tell me why you were coming?
在那件事发生以后
I can’t be seen at a diamond cutter.
我本不该找人切割钻石
Not after what happened.
这说不定是你的哪个”神秘客户”
That may be one of your mysterious clients now.
喂
Hello?
是的 电♥话♥账单我负责
Yes, I am the person in charge of the phone bill.
我对现在的服务还算满意
Well, I’m somewhat happy with my service.
这么长的年通话时间
Twelve months with that many minutes?
还有每月的免费通话时间
Plus free minutes per month?
好的 我要注册 雅克·克劳索
Yes, sign me up. Yes, Jacques Clouseau,
信♥用♥卡♥卡♥号♥♥…
credit card number…
好的 我的邮箱地址是
Yes? Yes, you may have my email address.
DoctorKnockers@aol.com
DoctorKnockers@aol.com.
DoctorKnockers 情场圣手
我刚谈了笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Well, I think I just got myself a pretty good deal.
-什么时候走呢 -明天就走
-When are you leaving the city? -I’m leaving tomorrow.
看来我得勾引她 好套出一些信息
I may have to seduce her, Ponton, in order to get her to talk.
-工作需要 -套什么信息
-Part of the job. -Talk about what?
查处明天她的飞机什么时候起飞
I want to find out what time her plane is leaving in the morning.
-直接问不就行了 -太唐突了
-Why not just ask her? -Too obvious.
到时候我会想办法套她的话
I may have to pump her for information.
-明白 -探长
-I see. -Inspector
在沃尔多夫酒店共进晚餐怎么样
would you like to join me for dinner at the Waldorf?
当然可以 小姐
Certainly, mademoiselle.
那就8点
Say, 8:00?
8点
Eight o’clock.
我不知道 要不就在二楼我的房♥间
Say, I don’t know, my room on the second floor?
我不知道 要不就在二楼我的房♥间
“I don’t know, my room on the second floor.”
到时候见了
I’ll see you then.
可能有诈
It might be a trap.
管它的
Who cares?
欢迎 探长先生
Welcome to my room, inspector.
今天天气不错
It is lovely weather we are having.
亲爱的
Oh, yes, baby. Oh, yes.
到底为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
今天如此反常的举动
Why were you being so elusive today?
我很怕拉洛克
I was afraid of Larocque.
-我说不定被他跟踪了 -拉洛克 那个赌场老板
-He might be following me. -Larocque? The casino owner?
他放出话 无论谁拿了粉红豹
He sent out word threatening to kill anyone
他定会置之于死地
in possession of the Pink Panther.
他认为那钻石是属于他的
He believes it belongs to him.
那他跟踪你干什么
But why would he follow you?
我来纽约找人切割钻石
I was in New York to see a diamond cutter.
说不定会让他误以为
He might draw the wrong conclusion.
你看
You know,
在你的私人套房♥里
a man sitting here in your private suite,
和一个男人面对面
so close to you,
说不定也会引起别人误解
might draw the wrong conclusion too.
说不定不是误解呢
Or the right one.
我久闻你的大名了 探长先生
I’ve heard things about you, inspector.
什么大名
What sort of things?
据说你很懂女人
That you really know how to treat a woman.
当然
Yes. Yes.
好戏开始了
Let the games begin.
容我离开一会儿
Let me just slip away.
不 不 不
No! No, no! No, no!
中年男人的福音
My miracle pill for the middle-aged man.
还给我
Give it back.
探长
Inspector?
-你在里面没事吧 -你自己准备好吧
-Are you all right in there? -I hope you’re getting yourself ready.
探长先生 你真的没事
Inspector? Are you sure you’re okay in there?
我没事 不过在酝酿爱的情绪
Yes, I am. I’m fine. I’m just getting in the mood for love.
你好
Well, hello.
204房♥需要干净毛巾
We need fresh towels in 204.
别问为什么 去做就对了
Don’t ask why, just do it.
已经告诉你航♥班♥好了 在JFK机场
You have the flight number. He leaves tomorrow out of JFK.
他很显眼的 一头银发 留着小胡子
He’ll be easy to spot. He’s got white hair, a thin moustache,
看上去很自信的样子 其实是迷路了
brimming with self-confidence and completely lost.
-东西都带上了 -是的
-Did you get the stuff? -Yes.
很好
Good.
给我 飞机上的食品都是垃圾
Give it to me. Airline food is for suckers.
我要把这些带上 保持冷静
I will smuggle this on. Just act cool.
-看是仙妮娅 -大家好
-Hey, that’s Xania! -Hello.
谢谢
Hi. Yes, thank you.
我还是觉得她隐瞒了什么 庞顿
I still think she is hiding something, Ponton.
隐瞒什么
What?
我要是知道 还会说隐瞒
If I knew what she was hiding, then it wouldn’t be hidden, would it?
-好了 谢谢你们 -再拍一张就一张
-All right. Thank you. -One more! One more!
好了 下一位
Okay, let’s go. Next.
没有什么需要声明的
Nothing to declare.
借过
Come on through.
2号♥口需要人工检查
Hand check on two.
-这是你的包 -是的
-This your bag, sir? -Yes, it is.
我需要检查一下
We’ll have to hand check it.
请便 里面没什么见不得人的东西
Go ahead. I have nothing to hide.
在包里
In my bag.
请随我来
Come with me, sir.
请留步
Whoa, wait here, pal.
一把没有威胁的随身小刀
It’s a harmless pocketknife.
一把没有威胁的…双节棍
It’s a harmless pair of… Numchucks?
我…我压根没买♥♥钉头槌 不知道它从哪儿冒出来的
I don’t… I don’t even own a mace. I don’t know where that came from.
这些东西我见都没见过
I’ve never seen that stuff in my life.
金波
Jimbo!
不需要叫金波吧
You don’t need Jimbo.
-金波 乖 -你兜里藏着什么
-Jimbo, stay. -What’s in your pocket, sir?
-没什么 -先生 我再问一次
-Nothing. -Sir, I’ll Say again,
-兜里有什么 -没什么
-what’s in your pocket? -Nothing.
我再问你一次 你衣兜里到底装了什么
I’m gonna ask you again, what’s in your pocket, sir?
好吧
All right.
我装了
I have, in my pocket
几个”汉堡包”
a couple of “hambwortsforts.”
什么东西
What?
我装了
I have in my pocket
几个”汉堡包”
a couple of “dolvargars.”
先生
Sir?
-先生 你到底…-好吧 我带了4个…
Sir, in your pocket you have…? All right, I have four “hanholders.”
抱歉 再说一次
I’m sorry. Once more.
说
Again!
-什么 -看 那是什么
-Sir. -Hey, what’s that?
-“汉堡包” -先生 我耐心有限
-“Hamburza.” -Sir… Sir, I’m losing my patience.
是吗 你也没耐心了
Oh, you are? You are losing your patience?
我说的很明白了 就是几个”汉堡包”