We’ll meet you there. And, Clouseau?
是
Yes?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也一样
Good luck to you.
新闻发布会在哪里
And where is the press conference?
穿过拱廊
Go under the arch,
从右边的门出去 沿着走廊走
through the door on the right and down the hall.
恩
Well… Hah!
现场仍然安全
The area is still secure.
多谢
Thank you.
他太”完美”了
He’s perfect.
好了 我们已经找到最佳人选
Yes, we have definitely found our man.
我怎么感觉湿湿的
Why do I feel wet?
鉴于案件的特殊性质
Because of the unique nature of the crime,
我们指派了一个最佳人选
we have brought in a man specially suited to the case:
探长雅克·克劳索
Inspector Jacques Clouseau.
探长
Inspector.
探长
Inspector.
-请说 -您的初步推断是什么
-Yes? -Yes, what’s your initial premise?
格鲁昂特是他杀
That Gluant did not want to be killed.
后面的推理就像顺藤摸
Everything else follows like liquid mercury
摸…摸…
flowing down a… A…
顺藤摸东西
A sloping thing.
您多久能抓到凶手
How long do you think it will take to find the killer?
借由法医鉴定和推理 以及最新科技的帮助
Right now the killer is being surrounded by a web of deduction,
诸如双向无线电通讯和电子邮件
forensic science and the latest in technology,
我们已经将歹徒重重包围
such as two-way radios and email.
安排一个警♥察♥当他的司机
Assign a man to be his driver
汇报他的所有行踪
who can report on his whereabouts at all times.
什么样的警♥察♥
What kind of man?
只服从命令 从不怀疑的人
A man who follows orders and doesn’t ask questions.
探长 您认为凶手是男性还是女性
Inspector, do you know if the killer was a man or a woman?
不是男的就是女的 难道还会是只猫
Well, of course I know that. What else is there? A kitten?
您认为有没有可能
Excuse me, do you think it’s possible
凶手现在正监视着你
that the killer could be watching you now?
换作我是凶手 很可能正在暗中监视
Well, if I was a killer, I would certainly be watching,
说不定还录了像留作纪念
and possibly taping for later playback,
你要知道 能上电视可是了不起的事情
because, you know, it’s a big deal to be talked about on TV.
不过我有话要对凶手说
But I have a message for the killer:
天网恢恢
There is no place you can hide.
疏而不漏
There is no place you cannot be seen.
作为国家的公仆
Killer, I will find you,
我定会将你捉拿归案
because I am a servant of the nation.
还正义以本色
Because justice is justice,
还法国以本色
and because France is France.
-你好啊 尼可 -早上好 探长先生
-Bonjour, Nicole. -Good morning, inspector.
欢迎来到你的新办公室
Welcome to your new office.
你可能需要从这些档案开始
You should probably start by going through these files.
今天天气真不错
It is lovely weather we are having.
真希望好天气
I hope the weather
能持续下去
stays this mild.
要是天天都能这样
If the weather continues,
那将是多么美好的一个夏天啊
we are in for a lovely summer.
我们安全了
The area is secure.
-你没事吧 -当然没事
-Are you all right? -Well, of course I’m all right.
那是什么
And what is that?
-哪里 -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
你可能需要从这些档案开始…
You should probably start by looking at these files. You have to…
我的腿 撞到我的腿啦
My leg, it crushed my leg!
作为探长 你需要一些新衣服
Being an inspector, you’ll need some new clothes.
我来给你量量尺寸 稍后就把衣服送来
If you like an take your measurements and have something sent over.
-好的 -请脱下外套
-Of course. -Please remove your jacket.
好的
Yes.
探长先生你一个人住吗
Do you live by yourself, inspector?
是的
Yes, I do.
你觉得孤独吗
Do you get lonely?
自从有了互联网 就好多了
No, not really. Not since the Internet.
那玩意儿的确挺有用的 欢迎来到巴黎
Well, that takes care of that. And welcome to Paris.
谢谢你
Thank you.
早上好 先生
Good morning, monsieur.
你是
And you are?
吉尔伯特·庞顿 二级侦探
Gilbert Ponton. Detective, second class.
我被派来协助你工作
I’ve been assigned to work with you.
你有何资格 能从事警♥察♥工作
And what qualifications do you have for police work?
我们家族9代人 都在巴黎从事警♥察♥工作
My family’s done police work in Paris for nine generations.
-再往前呢 -在郊区从事警♥察♥工作长达200年
-And before that? -We were policemen in surrounding areas for 200 years.
-再往前呢 -从欧洲各国来的移♥民♥
-And before that? -Immigrants from countries in Europe.
-全部从事警♥察♥相关工作 -再往前呢
-All involved in police work. -And before that?
农民
Farmers.
这么说来在我克劳索这儿 你还有很多东西需要学习
So you are a little lamb who has come to Clouseau for to learn.
吉尔伯特·庞顿
Gilbert Ponton,
我保证会把我从警的经验 统统传授与你
I vow to teach you everything I know about police work.
我们俩一起…
And together…
要去缉拿一个凶手
we are going to catch a killer.
这里
There.
中国的贵宾席 就在案发现场的旁边
The Chinese VIP box, right on the edge of the kill zone.
而毒药经鉴定 来自中国 格鲁昂特去过中国吗
The poison was Chinese. Was Gluant ever in China?
3年前 他曾带领法国明星队
Three years ago, he took a group of French stars there
去中国打过邀请赛
for some exhibition games.
格鲁昂特去过中国
Gluant was in China,
而毒药来自中国
the poison is from China,
中国人也来自中国
the Chinese are from China.
现在下定论也许为时尚早 不过我认为凶手是中国人
It may be too early to say for certain, but I think our killer is Chinese.
科贝 你搭最近的航♥班♥去北♥京♥
Corbeille, I want you on the next flight to Beijing.
查出格鲁昂特做过什么事
Find out what Gluant did there,
见过什么人 去过什么地方
who he saw, where he went.
帕科特 我要一份中国贵宾席的名单
Pacquette, I want a dossier on every Chinaman in that box.
现在就行动
Go, go, go.
探长先生 已经很晚了…
Inspector, it’s awfully late and… Oh.
我正在检查命案现场的照片
Oh, I’m just going over these crime-scene photos.
你不休息吗
Don’t you need some rest?
尼可 犯罪可从不休息
Crime does not rest, Nicole.
这倒是
It’s true.
你看
You see,
为了证明自己 我等了很长时间
I have waited a long time to prove myself.
现在有这个千载难逢的好机会
And I’ve been given the opportunity of a lifetime.
我将向全世界
And I intend to show the world exactly who I am
展现我的实力 决不能失败
and what I can do. I must not fail.
你不会失败的
You won’t. I know it.
谢谢你 尼可
Thank you, Nicole.
-尼可 -什么
-Nicole? -Yes?
我能说句实话吗
May I be very frank with you?
当然
Of course.
你最近胖了不少
You have put on a ton of weight.
每次长胖的时候 我就…
Now, what I do when I get a little heavy…
当我没说
Never mind.
你需要我留下来帮你吗
Would you like me to stay behind and help you?
尼可 你的好意我心领了
That is a generous offer, Nicole,
不过我对办公室的男女关系很敏感
but I am quite sensitive to office gender politics.
当今世界 哪怕是一个手势
And in today’s world, the slightest gesture
也会被曲解成性侵犯
can be misinterpreted as harassment.
现在很晚了 我不想让我俩
And it is late, and I would prefer not to put you or me
陷入那样的尴尬中
into that delicate situation.
你说呢
Agreed?
我明白
Yes, I agree.
好了 让我们就亲个嘴 然后我继续工作
Well, let’s seal it with a kiss. And I’ll get back to work.
恕我直言
I am going to be frank.
作为一个二级侦探
Since you are only a detective, second class,
你的反应也许不如我快
your senses may not be as sharp as my own.
而我又不想被搭档拖后腿
And as I do not want a partner who makes me duller,
我有个计划 提高你的警惕性