Have you ever heard words?
有听过她说话吗?
No. Not words.
没听过
You never thought you heard words?
真的没听过?
I heard it here. I heard her voice. There in my head.
我这儿听过 我听到她的声音
I watched her lips. They didn’t make the words.
我望着她双唇 虽然不是在说话
But, yet. The harder I listened…
但若我用心听
the clearer I heard her.
我便听得很清楚
You punished her wrongly. It was me, my fault.
你不应惩罚她 是我的错
She said…
她对我说
I’m afraid of my will.
我怕我的意志和它驱使我做的事
“Of what it might do. It is so strange and strong.”
很强也很怪异
She said…
她说
“I have to go. Let me go.”
我要走 放我走
“Let Baines take me away. Let him try and save me.”
让 贝恩斯 带我走 让他尝试拯救我
I wish her gone. I wish you gone.
我希望她离开 我希望你离开
I want to wake up and…
我希望有朝醒来
and find that this…
发觉这
was all a dream.
只是场梦
That’s what I want.
那是我想见到的
It was a terrible shock. Aye, it was.
太震惊了 的确是
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
No, She needs it. She must have it.
她需要这琴 一定要带走
What did she say?
她说什么?
She said “Throw the piano overboard.”
她说抛那琴下海
It’s quite safe. They are managing.
没事 我们很安全
She doesn’t want it. She says it’s spoiled!
她说那琴已没用了
I’ve been given the key. I’ll have it mended.
我有锁匙 可以修好它的
Please, Ada. Ada!
不要这样 阿达
You will regret it. It’s your piano. I want you to have it.
你会后悔的 这是你的琴
She doesn’t want it! Ada, sit down! Sit down!
她不想要了 阿达 坐下
Throw it over! Sit down!
抛下它
Alright, we’ll throw it over.
抛下它
What a death.
死亡的滋味
What a chance.
什么是机会
What a surprise.
什么是惊喜
My will has chosen life.
我的意志取择了生命
Still, it has had me spooked. And many others besides.
我依然觉得怪怪的
I teach piano now in Nelson.
我现在教尼尔森教琴
George has fashioned me a metal fingertip.
贝恩斯 送了我只金属手指
I’m quite the town freak, which satisfies.
我已成了城中的怪物
I am learning to speak.
我在学讲话
My sound is still so bad I feel ashamed.
但五音不正 令我很自卑
I practise only when I am alone and it is dark.
我只在黑暗中才出声
At night I think of my piano in its ocean grave.
晚上我会想及沉在海底的钢琴
And sometimes of myself floating above it.
有时也想到我浮在上面
Down there, everything is so still and silent…
海底是那么静
that it lulls me to sleep.
令我进入梦乡
It is a weird lullaby, and so it is…
像一首怪异的安眠曲 就是这样
It is mine.
是我的
There is a silence where hath been no sound.
一种寂静是无声
There is a silence where no sound may be.
有一种寂静是无声的
In the cold grave under the deep deep sea.
有一种寂静是在深海的深处 全然静止

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!