If you let me, you can earn it back.
若你容许我 你便可得回钢琴
What do you think? One visit for every key.
怎么样? 来一次一个键
Your dress?
你的上衣?
Skirt?
裙子?
For every black one?
用来换黑键?
That’s a lot less. Half.
那便是减半
Alright, alright. Then the black keys.
好 好 那便换吧
Poor baby!
可怜
What horrid little person put you in the rain.
什么人将你留在外面受风吹雨打
and shoved you with a stick?
用棍子捅你
Hmm, baby? Huh?
宝贝 是吗
You’re alright with moi.
和我一起你会没事的
Scissors.
剪刀
Thank you.
谢谢你
Nessie! Put that down and come and put your hand out.
尼斯 放下那盘子 放手出来
Oh, no. Use Mr Stewart.
你叫斯图尔特先生来吧
Nessie, please! No, no. Go on, Nessie.
尼斯 来吧 不 不 别找我
Alright. Mary, come along. Down here.
好吧 玛丽 过来 到这里来
Come on, girl. Get a move on. Oh, alright. Then!
好了 女孩们 过来 好吧
Down here, put out your hand.
这儿 放手出来
Now…
现在
No, no. Put out your hand, Here.
放手出来 这儿
Now…
现在
Look, look! You’re being attacked.
看 你被袭击了
No, come on, come on. There you go.
别怕 来 来了
And with the blood, it will be a very good effect.
加些假血效果更迫真
Here. Flynn!
这儿 费连
Here, Flynn. Here, Flynn. Flynn!
这儿 费连 这儿 费连
Flynn. Flynn! Here. Flynn. Bad boy!
费连 这儿 坏狗
Heel, boy. Bad, bad boy!
衰狗
Flynn! Flynn, don’t be trouble.
弗林 别惹麻烦
Flynn!
弗林?
I want to speak to my mother.
我想和妈妈谈
I don’t want to be outside. I want to watch.
我不想留在外面 我要看着你们
I’ll be very quiet!
我不会出声的
I won’t look at him!
我不会望着他的
Be very careful, careful.
小心些
I hardly need to give one to you, but here you are.anyway.
我根本不需要
Don’t be late.
别迟到
You will see that there are two times.
有两种时候
And since you are accompanying a performer.
既然你身伴的是表演者
You will need to make the earlier time.
那便不要迟
Wait!
等一下
How are the lessons going?
课上得怎样?
He’s getting on alright. Then, is he?
他学得很好吧
She seems quietened down.
她看来安心了点
Is she more affectionate?
她有亲近你吗
Ah, well. Slowly, slowly.
那慢慢来
Lift your skirt.
拉起你的裙
Lift it higher.
再高些
Higher.
高些
Higher!
高点
Lift it higher.
举高点
You no worry. Bainey.
你不用担心
I save you.
我救了你
I have a wife. I save her too!
我也有太太 我也救了他
Where’s your wife?
你太太在那儿?
My wife?
我太太
Oh, she has a life of her own. In Hull, England.
她自己生活在英国
Must be ugly for you to run away.
她定是丑得令你逃掉
You need another wife.
你需要另一个太太
Undo your dress.
除下外衣
I want to see your arms.
我想看看你的手臂
Play.
弹吧
Two keys.
两个键
I shall listen hard at rehearsal.
采排时我会用心些
because I live too far to come often.
我住太远了 不能经常来
Which sign is the word ‘rehearsal’?
采排的手语是怎样的?
I can’t imagine a fate worse than being dumb.
真难想象有比哑了更惨的事
To be deaf.
聋子
Oh, Aye. Deaf too. Terrible! Awful!
对 聋了更惨 可怕 糟糕
Actually, to tell you the whole truth.
其实真♥相♥是
Mother says most people speak rubbish.
妈说大部份人说的都是废话
and it’s not worth the listen.
听了也没意思
Well, that is a strong opinion.
这是个很个人的观点
Aye, It’s unholy.
那样说不大好
What do they say? Are they selling?
怎么样? 卖♥♥不卖♥♥?
Offer the blankets for half the land.
用那些毡换半块地
12.
十二块
Offer the guns, Baines. Offer the guns.
用枪吧 用枪来换
What do they want the land for? They don’t do anything with it.
他们要地来做什么 什么也不做
They don’t cultivate it, they don’t burn it back. Nothing.
又不是耕地 又不是烧了做肥料
I mean, how do they even know that it’s theirs?
他们怎知那是他们的土地?
Thought I might as well mark it out.you know.as we agreed.
我们自己划出来吧
Yes.why not?
好 有什么不行的?
Well.Ada says you’re doing well with the piano.
阿达说你琴弹得不错
I’d like to come and hear you play.
我迟些来听你弹
What do you play? Nothing just yet.
你会弹些什么? 还不会
No?
不会?
Ada.four keys.
阿达 四个键
Why five? I just want to lie.
为什么要五个键? 我只要躺一下
Alright.alright… five.
放松些
In the month of May
在五月
The angels were sweetly singing
天使唱着甜美的歌♥
A young man on his deathbed lay
一个少年人躺着等待临终
For love of Barbara Allen
为了 芭芭拉·艾伦 的爱
Alright.take it easy.
放松些
Mind that hole, now. Steady.
当心那个坑 稳点儿
Hang on now. Ok, I got it.
停一下 好了
You there… I’ll dress you.
我帮你打扮
Will you marry me next week?
你下星期和我结婚好吗?
That’s the way.
往那边走
Come on.come on! We’re running late!
将你的手… 好了 要迟了
If you haven’t got your lip colour on, line up behind Rose.please.
若未涂口红 你排在 Rose 后面吧
You all been to the lavatory? Yes!
你们上了厕所没有?
Why don’t we drink to Myrtle?
为什么不为默特尔干一杯?
I want no running on the stage!
在台上不可乱跑
They’re bringing in extra chairs!
他们加了椅子
Do not touch the blood in it!
不要碰那些血
Look who’s here, hmm? The musical Mr Baines.
看谁来了 是音乐爱好者 贝恩斯 先生
Whoa. What are you going to play for us tonight?
你要弹些什么给我们听?
‘Twinkle, Twinkle’, eh. George?
弹”小星星”? 乔治
How about a little tinkle-tinkle, George?
不如弹”小小星星”行吗?
Excuse me.
抱歉
Perhaps you would you turn the pages for Nessie?
贝恩斯 先生 你不如去帮 尼斯 揭谱吧
She’s playing for the children.
她帮孩子弹琴
I’m in costume.
我在更衣室
I’m very pleased you’ve taken up the piano.
很高兴你有学弹琴
Now, where’s this song?
歌♥在那儿?
George, excuse me. How about ‘Mary Had a Little Lamb’? Baines .
“玛丽的小羊”会吗?
Or a polka? Come on, George. What’s it to be, hmm?
波兰舞曲呢? 究竟会什么?
Fools.
笨蛋
Come on.George. Move along.
过来坐吧
Ladies and gentlemen. Could you take your seats, please?
先生小姐 请各位就坐
We’re about to begin.
节目要开始了
Early in the month of May
在五月初
The angels were sweetly singing
天使唱着甜美的歌♥
A young man on his deathbed lay
一个少年人躺着等待临终
For love of Barbara Allen
为了 芭芭拉·艾伦 的爱
Out of there sprung a red rose full
那儿玫瑰盛开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!