Please.He’s Polish.
是的 他是波兰人
Yes, he’s Polish.
这件该死的外套是怎么回事
Why the fucking coat?
我很冷
I’m cold.
看看他们 婊♥子♥养♥的♥德国人
Look at them.German fuckers!
凶手 凶手
Murderers! Murderers!
肮脏的狗♥杂♥种♥
Dirty bastards!
杀人魔 杂种
Assassins! Bastards!
看看你们现在 你们夺走了我的一切
Look at you now! You took everything I had.
我是个音乐家 你们夺走了我的小提琴
Me, a musician.You took my violin,
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你们夺走我的灵魂
you took my soul.
音乐家
Musician?
你是音乐家
Are you a musician?
是
yeah
那么 你认识
Do you know…
钢琴家席皮尔曼吗
a pianist called Szpilman,
他是为波兰电台演奏的
from the Polish radio station?
我当然认识他
Of course I know him.
他在避难时 我帮助过他
I helped him to hide himself.
告诉他我在这里
Tell him I’m here.
请他帮助我
Ask him to help me.
-你叫什么名字 -霍森菲尔
– What’s your name? – Hosenfeld.
什么
What?
就是这里 我很确定
It was here, I’m certain of it.
但现在已经不在了
Well, it’s not here now.
我对着他们咆哮
I shouted, abused them.
我现在一点也不觉得骄傲 但我当时就是那样做的
I’m not proud of it, but that’s what I did.
我当年就站在你现在这个位置
I stood where you are now.
那儿围着有刺的铁丝网
There was a barbed wire
那个德国♥军♥官向我走来
and this German came up to me.
你没听到他的名字吗
You didn’t catch his name?
没有
No.
我去那间工厂问问 也许他们知道些什么
I’ll ask at the factory.They may know something.
瓦列迪斯洛·席皮尔曼 继续住在华沙 直到去世
他逝于2000年7月6日 享年88岁
那个德国♥军♥官的名字是威廉·霍森菲尔
仅知他于1952年死在俄♥国♥的战俘营
剧终