不过那里很安全
But it’s safe.
这里不太舒适
It’s not going to be very comfortable.
已经很好了
I’ll be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我来拿 给我
Here. Here. Give it to me.
仅可能往前坐 靠近德国区
Go as near to the front as possible,to the German section.
请勿穿过
我现在要拉下窗帘
I’m going to draw the curtains now.
但你整个白天要任由它们敞开着
But you leave them open during the day.
不要忘记
Don’t forget.
在墙的这一边一定会好过些吧
Must feel better on this side of the wall,eh?

Yes.
但有时候我仍不确定自己是在墙的哪一边
But sometimes I’m still not sure which side of the wall I’m on.
这儿有些面包… 马铃薯 洋葱
Some bread,potatoes,onions.
我会再来的
I’ll come again.
还有妮娜·博嘉琪 每周会来看你二次
Janina will visit you twice a week.
给你带更多食物 看看你好不好
bring more food,see how you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个非常重要
This is very important.
如果万一发生紧急状况… 我是说非常紧急…
In case of emergency…I mean emergency,
到这个地址去
go to this address.
混♥蛋♥ 你说忘记是什么意思
Fuck you dog,what do you mean you forgot?
你认为我是什么意思
What do you think I mean?
我的意思就是我忘记了
I forgot,that’s what I mean.
你待我如粪土 .
You know what,you treat me like dirt.
我待你如粪土 因为你就是粪土
Treat you like dirt? Because you are a dirt.
猪头 猪头
Pig! Pig!
-婊♥子♥ 你是只肮脏的猪猡
– Bitch!You are a dirty pig!
彼此彼此 猪头
Takes one to know one. Pig.
你弹琴时像个天使
Um,you play like an angel,catskin.
如果我弹琴像个天使 你为什么不听
If i look like an angel,why don’t you listen?
我有听啊 小喵咪
I’m listening.
骗子 你明明睡着了 小猪头
Liar.You fell asleep. Pig.
1943年4月19日
散开 我们遭到袭击了
藏起来
射击
隐蔽 开火
快点 跑呀
射击 射击
fire!fire!
偷袭成功
1943年5月16日
那栋楼…
转过去
开枪
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我本想早点来的 但… -不不不 谢谢你
– I wanted to come earlier,but… – No,thank you.
没人想到会他们会坚持这么久
No one thought they’d hold out so long.
我不应该出来的
I never should’ve come out.
我应该留在那里 与他们一起战斗
I should have stayed and fought with them.
瓦列 别那么说
Wladyslaw,stop that.
现在都结束了
It’s over now.
你该为他们感到骄傲
Just be proud of them.
天啊 他们发起了抗争
My God,did they put up a fight?
没错
Yes.
德国人发动了战斗
So did the Germans.
他们非常震惊
They were in shock!
他们没有预料到 没有人预料得到
They didn’t expect it. Nobody expected it.
犹太人反击了
Jews fighting back.
谁会想到呢
Who would thought?
这样做有什么好处呢
What good did it do?
什么好处
What good?
瓦列 你真让我吃惊
Wladek,I’m surprised with you.
他们尊严地死去 这就是好处
They died with dignity.That what good they did.
你还知道别的吗
And you know something else?
现在波兰人要反抗
Now the Poles will rise.
我们准备好了
We are ready.
我们也要抗争 你知道吗
We’ll fight too. You see.
把你的东西收拾好 你必需离开
Get your things together.You have to leave.
怎么 发生什么事了
What? What’s happened?
我要逃亡了
I’m on the run.
发生什么事了
What’s happened?
秘密警♥察♥发现我们的武器了
The Gestapo found our weapons.
他们已经逮捕了嘉琳娜和安德兹
They’ve arrested Janina and Andrzej.
他们也将要查出这个地方
They’re bound to find out about this place too.
你必需马上离开
You must get away at once.
你要我到哪里去
Where do you want me to go?
看着我
Look at me,
我不要走
I’m not leaving.
我不能留在这里 冒险一试吗
Can I take my chances here?
11你自己决定
That’s your decision.
但是当他们突击公♥寓♥的时候 从窗户跳出去
But when they storm the flat,throw yourself out the window…
别让他们活捉你
don’t let them get you alive.
我身上有毒药 他们也不可能活捉我
I have poison on me. They won’t get me alive either.
开门
Open up!
马上开门 不然我们要叫警♥察♥来了
Open the door or we’ll call the police!
你是这栋公♥寓♥的人吗
Are you from this flat?
你没有登记
You’re not registered.
这是我朋友的房♥子
It belongs to a friend of mine.
我只是来拜访他 但他不在家
I just came to visit,but not,I just missed him.
你有身份证吗
Have you got your identity card?
让我看你的身份证
Let me see your identity card.
好的
Yes,of course.
我要看你的身份证
I want to see your identity card!
怎么了
What’s happening?
他是犹太人 犹太人 拦住这个犹太人
He’s a Jew! A Jew! Stop the Jew!
别让他出去 拦住他
Don’t let him out!Stop him!

Yes?
11吉勃克辛斯基先生要我来的
Mr. Gebczynski sent me.
瓦列迪斯洛·席皮尔曼
Wladyslaw Szpilman.
多萝塔
Dorota.
进来
Come in.
抱歉 我…
I’m sorry.I…
抱歉 有人给我这个地址
I’m sorry.I was given this address.
我来找一位德兹奇威兹先生
and I’m looking for a Mr. Dzikiewicz.
麦克·德兹奇威兹是我的丈夫
Michael Dzikiewicz,he’s my husband.
进来
Come in.

Sit.
我需要帮助
I need help.
他会在宵禁之前回来
He’ll be back before curfew.
我一直在躲藏
I’ve been in hiding.
我需要一个藏身之处
I need somewhere to stay.
他就快回来了
Be here soon.
你结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
才满一年
Just over a year.
裘瑞克怎么样了
And how is Jurek?
死了
Dead.
你的宝宝什么时候出世
When is your baby due?
圣诞节
Christmas.
现在不是养育小孩的好时机 但当时…
This is not a good time to have children,but then…
这是我先生 这是瓦列迪斯洛·席皮尔曼
This is my husband. Wladyslaw Szpilman.
马里克·吉勃克辛斯基要他来的
Marek Gebczynski sent him.
是的 我记得
Yes,I remember.
吉勃克辛斯基说过只有在紧急时才来找你
Mr. Gebczynski said to contact you only in case of emergency.
现在不用担心了
Don’t worry now.
今晚我们不能把你送走 你就睡在沙发
We can’t move you tonight.You’ll sleep on the sofa.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 我可以吃片面包吗
I’m sorry,could I have a piece of bread?
当然 我们一起吃
Yes,of course.We will eat.
坐 请坐
Sit. Please,sit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你现在正置身德国区
You’re on a very German area.
对面的建筑物是一家医院
Building on the opposite is a hospital
收容从俄♥国♥前线回来的伤兵
taking wounded from the Russian front.
它隔壁就是纳粹党卫军
And next door is the Schutzpolizei.
最安全的地方
Safest place to be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!