跟上
天呐 我已经有二年没有出去过了
My God, I haven’t been outside in, it must be two years.
真激动
Don’t get overexcited.
黄金
gold.
这价钱很好
Very good price.
有认识的人吗
Someone you know?
这个美人是谁
A beauty. Who is she?
她是个歌♥手 事实上我跟她很熟
She’s a singer. I knew her well.
她丈夫是演员
Her husband is an actor.
他们都是好人
They’re good people.
我想跟她说话
I’d like to talk to her.
别忘记 支援犹太人的都被绞死了
Don’t forget, Wladek.They hang them for helping Jews.
向左转
前进
立正
向右转
出列



趴下
趴下
向右转
前进
你在这里待多久了
How long have you been here?
昨晚开始的
Since last night.
很高兴遇见你
I was pleased to see you.
他们现在即将开始进行最后的安置
They’re going to start the final resettlement now.
我们知道那意味着什么
We know what it means.
我们送了一个人出去 席格蒙 他是个好人
We sent someone out. Zygmund, a good man.
他受命追踪从华沙发出的列车
His orders were to follow the trains out of Warsaw.
他抵达索克洛
He got to Sokolow.
一位当地的铁道员告诉他 轨道在那里分歧了
A man told him the tracks divided,
一条通往催布林卡
one branch’s leading to Treblinka.
他说每天运货列车载着满车的人从华沙驶来
He said everyday freight trains carrying people from Warsaw…
开往催布林卡的方向 然后空车返回
branch off to Treblinka and return empty.
在那条路线上 从没看过有食物运送
No transports of food are ever seen on that line.
而居民…被禁止靠近催布林卡车站
The civilians are forbidden to approach the Treblinka station.
他们想把我们赶尽杀绝
They’re exterminating us.
那用不着花太多时间
It won’t take them long.
从50万人到现在 我们只剩下6万人
We are 60 thousand left, out of half a million.
几乎都是年轻人
Mostly young people.
而这一次我们要反抗
And this time we’re gonna fight.
我们状况良好 组织健全
We’re in good shape.Organized.
我们已经准备好了
We’re prepared.
如果你需要援助 我…
If you need help, I…
你 过来
You! Come here!
喔 可恶 可恶
Shit!
抱歉 我很抱歉
sorry.I’m sorry.
我…我刚刚失了神
I don’t know what I was thinking.
不 拜托 不要 拜托
please, please
拜托
please
把他拖走
我希望你弹钢琴的功夫比砌砖好
I hope you play the piano better than you carry bricks.
他不会撑太久的 如果他继续这样下去
He won’t last long if he goes on like this.
我看看我是否能让他好过一点
I’ll see if I can get him something better.
有麻烦
Trouble.
集♥合♥ 只有犹太人
Round up! Only the Jews.
波兰人继续干活 犹太人集♥合♥
The Polish keep working. Only the Jews.
我有好消息要告诉你们
I have good news for you.
到处都有谣言…
There are rumors going around that
我们就要 呃…
we like to
安置你们
to resettle you.
我保证 从今以后
I promise you that now and in the future…
再也没有新计划
nothing else is planned.
基于这个原因
For this reason,
我们要在墙上贴公报
we put information posters on the wall.
为了表示我们的善意
To show you our goodwill…
应该推举你们当中某一个人…
you should vote one of you to be allowed…
他获准每天进城…
to go in town daily…
带回三公斤的马铃薯…
and bring 3 kilos of potatoes…
还有一条面包…
and one loaf of bread
给你们每一个工人
for each of your workers.
如果我们要把你们怎么样的话
So, why should we do something like this
我们为何还要这样做呢
if we’d resettle you?
你们可以好好做生意…
You can make good business
不做这一行 你们会没饭吃
out of the things you don’t eat.
这不是是你们犹太人最擅长的吗
Isn’t that something that you Jews are good in?
赚钱
Making money?
回去工作
那个…是用绳子绑的
That one, with the string.
其它的用铁线绑
The others, tied by wire.
现在
Now!
梅耶克
Majorek.
我想请你帮我一个忙
I have a favor to ask.
我想要离开这里
I want to get out of here.
要出去很容易
It’s easy to get out.
困难的是你要如何在外面存活下来
It’s how you survive on the other side,that’s hard.
我明白 我明白
I know.I know.
去年夏天
Last summer,I worked for a day
我曾在兹兰那 布拉马广场工作了一天
in the Zelazna Brama Square.
我看见一个认识的人 她是个老朋友了
I saw someone I knew, she’s an old friend.
一位歌♥手 她丈夫是个演员
A singer, her husband is an actor.
我写下他们的名字跟地址
I’ve filled their names down and their address,
如果他们还住在原处的话
if they’re still there.
嘉琳娜·果朵瓦丝卡和安德兹·博克基
Janina Godlewska and Andrzej Bogucki.
他们都是好人
They’re good people.
你能试着连络上他们吗
Would you try to make contact?
你每天都进城 你能问问他们…
You go to town everyday, would you just ask them…
问他们是否能帮我逃离这里
Ask them if they’d help me get out of here.
有药膏吗
你上来做什么
里面是什么
我们获准把食物带进犹太区
3公斤的马铃薯和面包
打开
马铃薯和面包
你在说谎 我嗅到你的谎言了
打开
马铃薯?
你们犹太人都一样
你们犹太人…
…总是
得寸进尺
下次再骗我 我就把你给毙了
我以名义起誓
我试着去找你的朋友
I tried your friends.
他们没有住在那里了
They don’t live there anymore.
那…你联络到了吗
Did you make contact?
你可以准备离开了
Be ready to leave.
何时
When?
尽快
Soon.
立定
Halt!
我们要去哪儿
我教你们什么叫纪律 犹太猪
知道为什么要扁你们吗
-不 -知道为什么要扁你们吗
为什么
为了庆祝耶诞夜
现在 前进
前进 把歌♥唱起来
唱点让人振奋的歌♥
大声地唱 整齐地唱

对不起 我脏兮兮的
I’m sorry.I’m dirty. I’m so filthy.
我们没有太多时间 来吧
We haven’t much time.Come on.
我们得快一点
We must hurry.
这里 看看合不合身
Here. See if this fit.
我们得一直换地方
We have to keep moving
德国人现在不分青红皂白地搜捕
Germans are hunting down indiscriminately now.
犹太人 非犹太人 任何人 每一个人
Jews, non-Jews, anybody, everybody.
瓦列 你最好刮一下胡子
Wladek,You better shave.
用我架子上的刮胡刀
Use my razor on the shelf.
马里克 吉勃克辛斯基会照顾你的
You’ll be looked after by Gebczynski.
他住在城的另一边
He’s on the other side of town.
今晚你就待在那里 我们会再帮你找新的住处
You stay there tonight, then we’ll find you somewhere else.
我会带食物给你
I’ll bring you food.
好吧 我们走了
Alright, let’s go.
我会告诉你要睡在哪里
I’ll show you where you’re going to sleep.
你必需在这边待到明天下午
You have to stay here until tomorrow afternoon.
我们在犹太区围墙附近为你准备了公♥寓♥
We have a flat for you near the ghetto wall.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!