你的背怎样了
How’s your back?
好多了
Better.
好多了吗
Better?
已经好多了
Better than ask
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 虽然我什么忙也帮不上
My pleasure. Won’t help you anyway.
谢谢你 修兹先生
Thank you, Mr. Schultz.
1942年3月15日
至少我们在犹太区找到工作了
At least we got work in the ghetto.
至少我们都还在一起
At least we are still together.
全部出去
到院子去
别站着不动
我们都是雇员
我们有工作证
等等
Wait.
给你
Here.
去那里 快点

你 你



其余的人穿好衣服回到这里
带着你们的东西 最多15公斤
您要把我们送去哪里
抱歉 我已经尽力了
I’m sorry, I did my best.
我以为工作证可以拯救我们
I thought the certificates’d save us.
别说了 瓦列
Stop it, Wladek.
就让我们一心期望亨瑞和哈琳娜安然无恙
Let’s just hope that Henryk and Halina will be better off.
1942年8月16日
我们要到哪里去
Where will we be going?
你们要去工作
Going to work.
你们会比待在那个臭气熏天的犹太区好多了 向前走
You’ll be much better off than in the stinking ghetto. Move.
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做 我怎能这样做
Why did I do it? Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
我怎能这样做
Why did I do it?
你有水吗
Don’t you have a bottle of water?
他快死了 我的孩子快要渴死了
He’s dying.My child is dying of thirst.
-我求求你 求求你 -我很抱歉
– I beg you.I beg you. – I’m sorry.
你有水吗 求求你
Don’t you have a bottle of water? I beg you.
你听到我说的话吗
Did you hear what I’m saying?
我告诉你 这是一个耻辱
I’m telling you, it’s a disgrace.
我在听
I can hear you.
我们任凭他们把我们引向死亡 就像羔羊走向屠场
Letting them take us to our death like sheep to the slaughter.
别这么大声
Not so loud.
我们何不反击
Why don’t we attack them?
我们有五十万人在这里 我们可以突破犹太区重围
There’s half a million of us here. We can break out of the ghetto.
至少我们可以光荣地死去
At least we can die honorably,
而不是当历史上的一个污点
not as a stain on the face of History.
为何你这么确定
Why are you so sure
他们会送我们下黄泉
they’re sending us to our death?
我不确定
I’m not sure
你知道为什么我不能确定吗
You know why I’m not sure?
他们又没告诉我
Because they didn’t tell me.
他们要把我们赶尽杀绝
They’re going to wipe us all out.
你希望我怎么做 你要我抗争吗
Tell me what do you want me to do? Do you want me to fight?
抗争的话需要组织 计划 枪♥支♥…
To fight, we need organization, plans, guns.
他说得没错 你认为我能做什么
He’s right. Do you think I’m going
用我的小提琴弓抗争吗
to fight with my violin bowl?
德国人不会浪费像这样庞大的劳力
The Germans would never squander a huge labor force like this.
很明显地他们正要把我们送到集中营
They’re sending us to a labor camp,
喔 当然 看看那个瘸子
oh,Sure. Look at that cripple there,
看看这些老人跟小孩 他们也要工作吗
the old people, the children. They’re going to work?
看看你 你要带着背上的铁架一起去吗
Look at you. You’re going to carry logs on your back?
亨瑞
Henryk!
哈莲娜 亨瑞
Halina, Henryk!
哈莲娜 亨瑞
Halina, Henryk!
我们听说你们在这里
我们要跟你们在一起
I wanted to be with you!
我们要跟你们在一起
I wanted to be with you!
笨蛋 笨蛋
Stupid. Stupid.
我怎能这样做 我怎能这样做
Why did I do it? Why did I do it?
她让我神经紧张
She’s getting on my nerves.
老天爷 她到底做了什么
What did she do, for God’s sake?
她闷死了她的婴儿
She smothered her baby.
他们准备了一个隐匿处 他们都躲在那里
They prepared a hiding place and of course they went there.
但是当警♥察♥来的时候 婴儿哭了起来
The baby cried just as the police came.
她用手捂住啼哭的婴儿
She smothered the cries with her hands,
婴儿就这么死了
the baby died.
有个警♥察♥听见了声响
A policeman heard the death rattle
发现他们的藏身之处
and found where they were hiding.
妈妈
mama
你在读什么
What are you reading?
若你戳刺我们 我们不会流血吗
“If you prick us, de we not bleed?
若你呵我们痒 我们不会发笑吗
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
若你对我们下毒 我们不会死去吗
If you poison us, do we not die?
若你加害于我们 我们不应该复仇吗
And, if you wrong us,shall we not revenge?”
写得很好
Very appropriate.
是啊 这就是我带着它的原因
Yes. That’s why I brought it.
那个傻瓜 他觉得在这儿赚钱还有用吗
Idiot. What does he think he’s gonna do with the money?
嘿 男孩
Boy,
来这里
come here.
来这里
Come here.
一块奶糖要多少钱
How much for a caramel?
20波币
20 zlotys.
什么 一块奶糖要要这么多
What? For one caramel?
你想要怎么花这些钱
What do you think you’re gonna do with the money?
20波币
20 zlotys.
我们谁有20波币吗
We’ve got 20 between us.
我想我有10元
I’ve got 10, I think.
5 10 20
5, 10, 20.
-哈琳娜 -什么
– Halina? – What?
现在说这个挺怪的 但是…
It’s a funny time to say this, but…
什么
What?
但愿我能多了解你一些
I wish I knew you better.
谢谢
Thank you.
席皮尔曼
Szpilman
席皮尔曼
Szpilman
滚开 笨蛋 走
爸爸 爸爸
Papa? Papa?
爸爸
papa
妈妈 哈琳娜
Mama? Halina?
哈琳娜 妈妈
Halina? Mama?
你以为自己在干嘛 席皮尔曼
What do you think you’re doing,Szpilman?
我救了你一命
I saved your life.
起来 快走 走
Just get up,go! Go!
别用跑的
Don’t run!
安娜 安娜 安娜
Anna!Anna!Anna!
好 把他们送去彻底改造
是的
这个留下 把它给我
你在干什么 她是孕妇
What are you doing? She’s pregnant.
向左转
齐步走
瓦列
Wladek?
你怎么会在这里 瓦列
Why are you here, Wladek?
就是这样 我 我
It’s like this, I…
我们…
We…
他们所有人 他们所有人
All of them, all of them.
他们所有人
All of them.
也许他们够幸运 早登极乐
Perhaps they’re lucky. The quicker, the better.
现在还没有结束 我们将在这里待上些日子
It’s not finished yet. We’ll stay here for a couple of days…
直到尘埃落定
until things die down.
我已经贿赂了一个警♥察♥ 事情结束的时候他会过来
I’ve bribed the policeman, he’ll come when it’s over.
立正 前进

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!