这是不是很好笑
Isn’t that a laugh?
那病人浑然不觉 因为他被麻醉了
The patient didn’t feel a thing, he was anesthetized.
我说过别讲扫兴的事 亨瑞
I said nothing bad.Henryk
你们怎么了 都失去幽默感了吗
What’s the matter with you all? You lost your sense of humor?
这不好笑
It’s not funny.
你知道什么东西好笑
You know what’s funny?
你那条怪里怪气的领带才好笑
You’re funny, with that ridiculous tie.
你干嘛讲我的领带 我的领带招谁惹谁了
You talk about my tie for what? What’s my tie have to do with anything?
我上班需要这条领带
I need this tie for my work.
你的工作
Your work?
没错 我在工作
That’s right, I work.
是啊 弹钢琴给犹太区的那些寄生虫听
Yes,your work. Playing the piano for the parasites in the ghetto.
-寄生虫 -孩子 孩子
– Parasites… – Boys. Boys!
他们对人们所受的苦无动于衷
They don’t give a damn about people some…
你因为他们的冷漠谴责我
And you blame me for their apathy?
没错 我每天看着这一切
I do,because I see it everyday.
他们甚至于对发生在周遭的事情无动于衷
They don’t even notice what’s going around them.
我要谴责美国人
I blame the Americans.
为什么 因为我的领带吗
For what? For my tie?
美国的犹太人 他们在那里人数不少
The American Jews, and there are lots of them.
他们对我们做了什么 他们认为自己在做什么
What do they done? What do they think they’re doing?
这里的人因饥饿而亡
People here are dying.Haven’t got a bite to eat.
那里的犹太银行家应该督促美国对德国宣战
The Jewish bankers should persuade America to declare war on Germany.
关灯 关灯
The lights! The lights!
开灯
快点
开门 我们要进来
开门
站起来
你
站起来 快点
把他丢出去
嘘 妈妈
喔 我的天
oh,please
喔 我的天
oh,my God
给我跑
不好意思 我是席皮尔曼先生的姐姐
Excuse men,I’m Mr. Szpilman’s sister.
好 进去吧 不是你
Yeah,go in. Not you.
-发生什么事 -太可怕了
– What’s up? What’s up? – It’s terrible.
怎么了
What?
他们在街上对人群扫射,他们抓走了亨瑞
They’re hunting people in the streets.They’ve taken Henryk.
你先回家 好吗
Go home, alright?
你先回家 我来处理
Go home,I’ll take care of it.
请问一下
Excuse me.
你有看见我丈夫伊沙克 沙曼吗
Have you seen my husband? Izaak Szerman?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
他高大英俊 蓄着灰色胡子
Tall, handsome, little gray beard.
如果有看见他 请写信通知我
If you see him, write to me.
别忘记 伊沙克 沙曼
Don’t forget. Izaak Szerman.
这儿发生了什么事
What happened here?
他们带走了我孙子
They’ve got my grandson.
他们逮捕了他
They pick them up
他们把他带走了
and take them away.
这些人对他们做了什么
What do they do to them,
我无法再继续信仰上帝
I’ve stopped believing in God.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
伊滋查克
Itzak?
伊滋查克 伊滋查克 是我 瓦列·席皮尔曼
Itzak? Itzak, it’s Wladek Szpilman.
亨瑞在里面
Henryk is in there.
我没有看见他
I haven’t seen him.
相信我 他们逮捕了他
Believe me.They picked him up.
真倒霉
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
现在你需要我了
Now you need me.
没错 现在你需要我了
Yes,Now you need me!
你能帮助我们吗
Can you help us?
有钱就帮
It costs.
我没钱
I have no money.
那就没有我能效劳之处了
Then there’s nothing I can do.
当机会来的时候 你该加入我们的
You should have joined us when you had chance.
伊滋查克 他们告诉我你有影响力
Itzak,They told me you had influence.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
人们
People
我认识的人 他们说你是有力人士
People I know,They said you’re an important man.
伊滋查克
Itzak…
把手举起来
-你好吗 -强盗 砰 砰 去死吧
-去死吧 把手举起来 -他是个疯子
-来一根不 -香烟
嗯 感恩不尽
万事皆安
他看上去可真无忧无虑
万事皆安
万事皆安
举起手来 举起手来
万事皆安
来人啊 帮帮我
Help! Help!
强盗 强盗
来人啊 帮帮我
他们为何逮捕你
Why they picked you up?
你去找了伊滋查克·海勒?
So you go to Itzak Heller?
我有要你去找他吗
Did I ask you to talk to him?
你被放出来了 不是吗
You’re out, aren’t you?
你求他了吗
Did you beg
-你对那个人♥渣♥卑躬屈膝吗 -不 我请他帮助你
– Did you bow to that piece of shit? – I asked him to help you.
你付给他什么报酬
What did you pay him?
我有什么可以给他 拿什么
With what could I pay him? what?
我赚的每分钱都花在食物上了
Every zloty I earn were spend on food.
我可以自己解决
I can look after myself.
他们把你带走了
They were taking you away.
那与你一点关系都没有
It’s got nothing to do with you.
他们抓的人是我 不是你
It’s me they wanted, not you.
你为什么一定要干涉别人的事情
Why do you have to interfere with other people’s business?
你疯了 你的麻烦就是你疯了
You’re mad. That’s your trouble.You are mad.
那也是我的事
That’s also my business.
怎么了
hey,what’s the matter?
怎么了 你病了吗
What’s the matter? Are you sick?
饿了
Hungry.
就业许可证?
Employment certificate.
什么意思 没有就业许可证会怎样
What’s that mean, no employment certificate?
你必需要有就业许可证
You have to have an employment certificate…
才能在犹太区的德属公♥司♥工作 否则…
to work for the Germans firms in the ghetto, otherwise…
否则怎样
Otherwise what?
你会被驱逐
You’ll be deported.
那么谣传是真的了
So the rumors were true.
他们要重新处置我们
They’re going to resettle us…
把我们送到东边的集中营
and send us to labor camps, in the East.
然后他们要关闭这个小犹太区
They’re closing the small ghetto.
我的天
Oh, God!
瓦列 瓦列
Wladek? Wladek?
我以为你会到伦敦
I thought you were on tour playing in London,
巴黎 纽约 芝加哥巡回演出
Paris, New York, Chicago.
不是这个礼拜
Not this week.
你看起来很糟
You look terrible.
你有听到谣传吗
Have you heard the rumors?
他们要把我们重新安置在东部
They’re going to resettle us in the East.
谣传 你太把它们当一回事了
Rumors! You take it all too much to heart.Wladek
有什么麻烦吗
What’s the trouble?
我一直试着帮我父亲申请一张工作许可证
I’ve been trying to get the certificate of employment for my father.
我已经设法帮我自己和我其他家人找到了
I managed to get one for me and the rest of my family,
但我还需要另外一张给我父亲
but I need another one for my father.
我已经跑遍所有公♥司♥和商店
I’ve been to all the firms and shops…
你为什么不来找我呢
Why didn’t you come to me?
我不知道你在处理许可证的业务
I didn’t know you were in the certificate business.
不是我 是梅耶克
I’m not, but Majorek is.
你能帮忙吗 但我没钱
Can you help? I have no money.
-拜托 别贬低我们 -你可以为他做点什么吗
– Please, don’t insult us. -Can you do something for him?
明天四点到修兹工作室
Be at the Schultz workshop tomorrow, four o’clock.
瞧你今天运气有多好
See what a wonderful piece of luck you’ve had today?
命中注定啊
That’s the historical imperative in action!
那就是我常说的 要看光明面
That’s why I always say “Look on the bright side!”
光明面 是 我知道
The bright side,Yes, I know.