走开 走开
Go away! Go away!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
卖♥♥出什么了吗
Sell anything?
就卖♥♥出一本杜思妥也夫斯基的”白♥痴♥”
just one,Dostoyevsky’s “Idiot”
3元波币
3 zlotys.
不过比昨天好
Better than yesterday.
3枚肮脏的波币
Three lousy zlotys.
但有人却大把大把的赚钞票
And there are people there making millions.
我知道
I know.
你才不知道呢
You don’t know, believe me.
他们贿赂警卫 警卫于是睁一只眼闭一只眼
They bribe the guards,the guards turn a blind eye.
他们大量输入食物 烟酒 法国化妆品
They bring cartloads of food,tobacco, liquor, French cosmetics.
穷♥人♥在他们周围死去 他们连痰也没啐一口
And the poor are dying all around and they don’t give a damn.
不好意思 请问你看见我丈夫伊沙克 沙曼了吗
Excuse me, have you seen my husband, Izaak Szerman?
一个高大英俊的男人 他蓄着灰色的胡子
A tall handsome man,with a little gray beard.
-没有吗 -恐怕没有
– No? – I’m afraid not.
打扰了
Excuse me.
再见 祝好梦
Good-bye.Sleep well.
但如果看见他 请写信给我好吗
But if you see him, write to me, yes?
伊沙克·沙曼
Izaak Szerman.
为什么非得要有一条非犹太人的街道穿过我们的地方
Why do we have to have a gentile street running through our area?
为什么他们不绕过去
Why can’t they go around?
别担心 他们就要建一座桥了 你没听说吗
Don’t worry about it. They’re about to build a bridge. Haven’t you heard?
一座桥? 一个笑话
A bridge! A bridge!Those idiots.
德国人声称他们智商高
The Germans claim to be intelligent.
你知道我怎么想吗 他们根本是不折不扣的白♥痴♥
But do you know what I think?I think they’re totally stupid.
我有家人要养
I have a family to feed.
却得在这里花上半辈子时间等他们放行
I spend half of my time here…waiting for them to let us through.
他们以为我来这里干嘛 来听音乐的吗
Maybe they think I come here to listen to the music?
-说什么呢 你很急? -你有意见?
-找点乐子 -对 跳舞
跳舞 跳舞
来 来 跳舞
很好
你去跟他一起跳
闪开 空出地方让这些犹太佬跳舞
你 还有你
跳啊
快点
继续
别停
继续
别停
继续跳 跳快点 继续 犹太佬
继续跳 跳啊
他们回来了
Good, they’re here.
耶兹札克·海勒正在等你们
Itzak Heller has been waiting for you.
-有什么事吗 -坐下来 请喝茶
– What’s this about? – Sit down, have tea.
等姑娘们回来我再开饭
I’ll start lunch when the girls get here.
你来这干什么
So, what are you doing here?
他带饼干来
He brought cakes, he is up
他爸爸做珠宝生意回来 他干得不错 是吧
His father is back in the jewellery business,doing well him.eh?
真令人惊奇 珠宝
Amazing, jewellery.
我们在招人
We’re recruiting.
谁在招人
Who is recruiting?
别耍小聪明 我是以朋友的身份来这里
Don’t be clever with me. I’m coming as a friend.
全国各地的犹太人涌进城市
They’re bringing Jews in from all over the country.
很快隔离区会有50万人
Soon there will be half million people in the ghetto.
我们需要更多的犹太人警♥察♥
We need more Jewish police.
更多的犹太人警♥察♥
More Jewish police!
你是要我用警棍打那些反抗盖世太保的犹太人?
you mean you want me to beat up Jews in my truncheon and catch the Gestapo
一定要有人做这件事 亨瑞
Someone has got to do it.
但为什么是我
But why me?
我以为你只征召富家子弟
I thought you only recruited boys with rich fathers.
看看我父亲 看看我们 我的意思是…
Look at my father, look at us…I mean
是啊 我在看 这就是为什么我在这里
I’m looking at you, that’s why I’m here.
你们全家可以过好一点的生活
Your whole family can have a better life.
你要继续靠卖♥♥书维持生存 苟延残喘吗
You want to struggling survive for selling the books in the street?
正是如此
Yes, please.
我是在帮你们
I’m doing you people a favor.
那么你呢 瓦列
What about you,Wladek?
你是位了不起的钢琴家 而我们有很棒的警♥察♥爵士乐团
You’re a great pianist.We’ve got a police jazz band.
他们会展开双臂欢迎你加入我们 加入我们吧
They’d welcome you with open arms.Join us.
你没有工作
You’ve got no work.
谢谢 但我有工作
Thank you, I’ve got work.
是的 当然
right,yes it is
抱歉 瓦列 他要你停止演奏
I’m sorry,Wladek.he wants you to stop.
是谁要我停止
Who wants me to stop?
我总是说 看好的那边面
I always say, look on the bright side.
在小小的隔离区里 你是知识份子 专业人士
You’re in a small ghetto with intellectuals, professional people.
你比我们都更优秀
You’re better off than us.
这巨大的隔离区是个烂泥坑
Here in the large ghetto it’s a cesspool.
朱哈达 给我点事情做吧
You have to give me something to done.
你是位艺术家 鼓舞人们的灵魂
You’re an artist Wladek, you keep peoples’ spirits up.
你做得够多了
You do enough.
但我想帮忙 我想做点什么
I want to help, I want to do something.
你太出名了 伙计
You’re too well known.buddy
知道吗
you know what?
你们音乐家不是优秀的谋略者
You musicians don’t make good conspirators.
你太…太音乐了
You’re too… too musical.
-他是谁 -辛契·梅耶克
– Who is that? – Symche.Majorek.
传♥单♥满天飞 这城市要清除不受欢迎的人
There are notices going up. City is to be cleansed of the undesirables.
-总是有传♥单♥满天飞 -你好 辛契
– There’s always notices going up. – Hello, Symche.
你好 多列克 您好 吉丝凯女士
Dyrek. Mrs. Ysken.
裘哈达 工作忙吗
Jehuda, working hard?
梅耶克 这位是波兰最伟大的钢琴家
Majorek, This is the greatest pianist in Poland.
或许也是全世界最棒的
Maybe the whole world.
瓦列迪斯洛·席皮尔曼 见见梅耶克
Wladyslaw Szpilman, meet Majorek.
-你好 -久仰大名
– How do you do? – I know your name.
但未曾听过您演奏
I’ve never heard you play.
梅耶克一直都在军中 是个出色的男人
Majorek used to be in the Army.Brilliant man.
我唯一与他捍格的是 他不是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
The only thing I’ve got against him is he’s not a socialist.
你最好现在离开 瓦列 宵禁时间快到了
You better go now, Wladek. It’s nearly curfew.
你知道我们印了几份报纸吗
You know how many copies we print of our newspaper?
500份
Five hundred.
你知道一份报纸平均有几个人传阅吗?
You know how many people on average read one copy?
20人
Twenty.
总共有一万名读者
That makes 10 thousand readers.
这些将为反♥动♥催生
This will start the uprising.
梅耶克把它们藏进内♥裤♥ 然后留在厕所里
Majorek hides them in his underpants and leaves them in toilets.
厕所
Toilets?
所有我找得到的厕所
As many toilets as I can find.
德国人绝不会使用犹太人的厕所
Germans never use Jewish toilets.
对他们而言太干净了嘛
They’re too clean for them.
拜托 拜托 帮帮我 先生
Please, mister, please.
别想跑 你个小杂种
Hold it! You little bastard!
站住 站住
Stop it! Stop it!
站住
Stop it!
快 快 快来
Come on, come on.
来啊 男孩
Come on, boy.
站起来 站起来 站起来
Stand up! Stand up.
站起来 站起来
Stand up! Stand up.
拜托 就今晚这一次 别谈论任何不好的事情
Please, tonight for once, I don’t want anything bad talked about.
好好享用这一餐
Enjoy your meal.
好 那么我来说件有趣的事
fine,Then I’ll tell you something funny.
你们知道罗席嘉先生吗
You know who I mean by Dr. Raszeja?
-那位军医? -对 军医
– The surgeon? – The surgeon.
别问我为什么 但因为某个原因
for some reason and not ask me why
德国人允许他到犹太人区做手术
The Germans allowed him into the ghetto to perform an operation.
对犹太人动刀?
On a Jew?
他们让波兰人为犹太人开刀?
They let a Pole to come in to operate on a Jew?
他拿到了通行证 我就知道这些
He got a pass, that’s all I know. Anyway, so…
他让病人昏睡过去然后开始动手术
he puts the patient to sleep and starts the operation.
他才刚划下第一刀 SS部队就闯进来
He’d just made the first incision when the SS burst in…
射杀了躺在病床上的病人 然后射杀罗席嘉医生
shoot the patient lie on the table then shoot on Dr. Raszeja
接着是所有在场的人
and everybody else who was there.