华沙 1939年
-是席皮尔曼先生吗 -你好
– Mr. Szpilman? – Hello.
我是特地来拜访您的 我很喜欢您的演奏
I came specially to meet you.I love your playing.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我叫多萝塔 我是裘瑞克的妹妹
My name’s Dorota, I am Jurek’s sister.
您流血了
You’re bleeding!
没关系
It’s nothing.
走吧 多萝塔
Come Dorota
过些时日你大可写爱慕信给他 但现在时机不对
You can write him a fan letter later.This isn’t the best time. Come on.
裘瑞克 你过去都把她藏在哪里的
Jurek, where have you been hiding her?
-我不知道要带什么 -你老是带太多东西
– I don’t know what to take. – You always take too much.
你要带几只提箱
How many suitcases are you taking?
你觉得呢 我要带上西蒙叔父的肖像画吗
What do you think, should I take uncle Szymon’s portrait?
带不带随便你 你自己决定
Take it, don’t take it,take what you like.
你不知道我急出病来了吗
Can’t you see I’m worried sick?
他就要回家了 他会没事的
He’ll come home, he’ll be alright.
你有另一只和这个一样的箱子
You should have another case just…
妈妈 瓦列迪克回家了
Mama, Wladek is home!
感谢老天 瓦列迪克
Thank God. Wladek!
-你受伤了吗 -一点小伤 不要紧的
– You’re wounded? – No, it was nothing.
我都忧虑成疾了
I’ve been worried sick.
我告诉过她不用担心 你要随身带着证件
I told her not to worry.You had your papers on you.
如果你被炸到的话 他们就晓得该把你送到那儿去
If you’d been hit by a bomb,they’d know where to take you.
亨瑞 别…别说那种话 愿上帝宽恕你
Henryk, don’t say things like that.God forbid. God forbid.
爸爸 瓦列迪克回来了
Papa, Wladek is home.
我怎么跟你说的 你在做什么
What did I tell you? What are you doing?
有谁看见我的宽边帽
Is anybody see my hat with the wide brim?
他们在进行轰炸 广播关闭了
They’ve bombed us. We’re off the air.
华沙不是唯一的广播站
Warsaw is not the only radio station.
收拾行李 亲爱的 把你的东西打包好
Pack, darling.Get your things packed.
我们要到哪里去
Where are we going?
-离开华沙 -离开华沙去哪里
– Out of Warsaw. – Out of Warsaw where?
你没听说吗
You haven’t heard?
听说什么
Heard what?
你没看见报纸吗
Haven’t you seen the paper?
没有
No
报纸在哪里
Where’s the paper?
我拿来包东西了
I used it for packing.
-她把报纸拿来包东西 -政♥府♥已经迁到陆柏林了
– She used it for packing. – The government has moved to Lublin.
所以四肢健全的男人都必须离开这座城市
22All able-body men must leave the city, go across the river,
为了建立一道新的防御线
set up a new line of defense.
除了女人 没人还留在这栋房♥子里
There isn’t anybody left to the building, only the women.
男人都已经离开了
The men have gone.
其他人去建立新防御线 你打算做什么
What do you think you’ll do while they set up a new line of defense?
拖着你的箱子到处游荡吗
Wonder around with your suitcases?
收拾一下 瓦列 没时间了
Pack, Wladek. There’s no time.
我哪儿都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
很好 我也不要离开
Good. I’m not going anywhere either.
不要胡闹了 我们必需在一起
Don’t be ridiculous,we’ve got to keep together.
听着 如果要死的话
Look. If I’m going to die,
我宁愿死在自己家里 我不走
I prefer to die in my own home, staying put.
上帝宽恕你
God forbid.
别吵了 电台有重要消息 听
Shut up, I’ve got something. Listen.
据BBC报导
…from the BBC in London.
英国政♥府♥尚未得到任何…
The British government having received no reply…
对德国政♥府♥发出的最后通牒的回复
to the observations presented to the German government…
正式向纳粹德国宣战
has declared war on nazi Germany.
-太棒了 太棒了 -预计…
– That’s wonderful! Wonderful! – It is expected that…
…在数小时内
…within the next few hours,
法国将发布同样的声明
France will make a similar declaration.
波兰将不再孤立无援
Poland is no longer alone.
太棒了 太棒了
Wonderful, wonderful!
妈妈 这真是一顿美妙的晚餐
Mama, that was a great dinner.
没错
It certainly was.
每当有值得庆贺的事情 你需在饭菜上花心思
When there’s something to celebrate,you’ve got to make an effort.
为大不列颠和法国举杯
Here’s to Great Britain and France!
我就说吧
I told you? Didn’t I tell you?
一切都会没事
All will be well.
5,003块
Five thousand and three.
全部就这些吗
Is that all?
没错
Yes.
5,003波币 我们就剩下这些了
Five thousand and three zlotys, all we’ve got left
我们还超出3,003元
It’s 3,003 zlotys too much.
你看 最新流动资产限额条例
Look.”Further restrictions regarding liquid assets.
犹太人在家中放置现金上限为2,000波币
Jews will be allowed to keep a maximum of 2,000 zlotys at home. ”
其余的钱该怎么处理呢
What do we do with the rest?
把它存进银行里 帐户会被冻结
Deposit it in a bank. a blocked account.
银行 谁会笨到把钱存进德国人的银行里
Banks! Who’d be stupid enough to deposit money in a German bank?
我们可以把钱藏起来
We could hide the money.
看这里 我们可以把钱藏在花盆下面
Look here.We can hide the money under the flowerpots.
不 我们要采取通过通过实践考验的办法
no no no, I’ll tell you what we’ll do.We’ll use tried and tested methods.
知道我们上一次是怎么做的吗
You know what we did in the last war?
我们在桌脚凿了个洞 把钱藏进去
We made a hole in the table leg,and hid the money in there.
但如果他们把桌子扛走呢
and suppose they take the table away?
把桌子扛走是什么意思
What do you mean take the table away?
德国人会闯进犹太人家里夺取任何他们想要的东西
the Germans go into Jewish homes and they just take anything they want
家俱 值钱的物品 任何东西
furniture, valuables, anything.
会吗
Do they?
笨蛋 他们怎可能会要这样一张桌子
idiot, Why’d they want to take a table like this?
你到底在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
听着
Listen. Look.
这是最理想的地方
This is the best place for it.
没有人会想到要搜查花盆
No-one would think of looking under the flowerpot.
不 不 听我说 我已经想过了
No, listen. I’ve been thinking…
-是吗 这想法倒与众不同 -我们该怎么做
– Really? That’s a change. – You know what we do?
我们要运用心理学
We use psychology.
运用什么
We use what?
我们把钱和表放在桌上
We leave the money and the watch on the table,
然后像这样把它们遮住
and we cover them like this. In full view.
你是傻瓜吗
Are you stupid?
德国人会到处搜索别的地方
The Germans will search high and low and
我保证他们不会发现这个
I promised that they never notice it.
这是我见过最愚蠢的事情
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.
他们当然会发现 瞧着
Of course they’ll notice. Look.Look here.
傻瓜
Idiot.
你说我是傻瓜
And you call me stupid.
那方法很好 那是最不容易被…
that’s very good. because that’s the last place…
这得花多长时间把钱塞进去啊
This would take hours.
-我们又不赶时间 -那用不了多久
– We’re not in a hurry. – It won’t take hours.
告诉我 那你要怎么把钱拿出来
How will you get them out? Tell me that
-一张张扯出来吗 -听我说
– You reach them out individually. – No-one listens to me!
安静 拜托有点秩序
Quiet, order, order, please
她是律师 她喜欢秩序
The lawyer, she likes order.
听我说
Listen, just listen.
我们把表放在花盆下 然后把钱塞进小提琴里
Look.The watch we put under the flowerpot and the money we stuff in the violin.
这样我还能弹奏吗
But I’ll still be able to play?
放心 会有办法的
You’ll find out.
裘瑞克 我是瓦列·席皮尔曼
Jurek? It’s Wladek Szpilman.
你好吗
Wladek, how are you?
我们很好 谢谢 你呢
fine, We’re fine, thank you.And you?
在这种局势下还算不错
Fine, under the circumstances.
我知道你为什么打电♥话♥ 我们实在无能为力
I guess I know why you’re calling. There’s nothing we can do…
电台不会恢复
They won’t reopen the station.
是的 我知道 但是裘瑞克…
Yes, I know, but I…
没有音乐 没有波兰人听的广播 什么都没有
No music, nothing,no radios for the Polish.
但我确信像你这样的钢琴家
But sure you’ll find work.
会找到工作的
A pianist like you.
或许吧 但是…
Maybe, maybe not, but…
听着 我无意冒犯
listen,don’t be offended,but I…
但我打电♥话♥来不是为了讨论我以后的工作
didn’t call to discuss my future carrier.
我对裘瑞克唠叨了好几个礼拜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!