Herdeg’s file, they both lived in Santa Paula, California.
-你怎么知道的 -少校 请只管尽快找到他们
-How did you know? -Major, would you just bring him in, please.
最新报告
The latest run.
那个气旋涡已经扩大了两倍了
The vortex is almost twice the size.
它已经开始吸收入地表的物质
It started pulling at surface matter.
詹姆士 不快点想办法设法让它停下来
James, if we don’t stop this thing soon,
整个地球都要遭殃了
the whole damned planet’s in trouble.
我们到底该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
那个就是吉米结婚的教堂
That’s the church Jimmy got married in.
这是火车站 看上去还不错
That’s the railroad station… looks good.
现在 我们看到的这颗大的树
And here we come up to the big tree.
它现在可能已经超过100岁了
It must be over a hundred years old by now.
上面刻有我的名字
My name’s carved in it somewhere.
那是你父亲的修车厂
Is that your father’s place?
已经变了样子
It’s different.
我们过去加点油 看看到底怎样
Well, let’s get some gas and check it out.
我和你一起
I’ll be right with ya!
有什么我可以效劳的吗 伙计们
Now, what can I do for you folks?
请帮忙把油加满好吗
Can you fill it up, please?
-无铅汽油 -是的
-Unleaded? -Yeah.
-是他吗 -嗯
-Is that him? -Yes.
是个英俊的男子
Good looking man.
那辆车是我们从新泽西带回来的赛车
That’s the car we bought out with us when we moved from New Jersey.
-那是你 -没错
-That’s you. -That’s right.
嘿 你们的车子油箱几乎就是满的啊
Hey, your car was almost full.
要不要检查一下机油
Did you want me to check the oil?
不 不用了
No, that’s okay.
你知道照片上那个人现在在那里
Do you know what happened to the guy in these pictures?
-约翰 赫迪 -是的
-What, John Herdeg? -Yeah.
他是个很有名的家伙
Well, he was a pretty famous guy,
得过很多大奖
won a helluva a lot of big races in his time.
-什么意思 -不知道 应该是从40-50年代♥开♥始
-When was that? -Oh, I don’t know, late ’40s, early ’50s I guess.
他后来搬回东部某个地方去了
He moved back East somewhere,
那是绝大部份车赛举♥行♥的地方 几年前他去世了
that’s where most of the racing circuits are… died a few years ago.
你们车子的油箱本来就很满 只花了4块钱
Your car was almost full… it’s only 4 dollars.
大卫 我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
大卫
David?
大维 你没事吧
Thanks. David!
-要我来开车吗 -不 我没事
-Do you want me to drive? -No, I’m fine.
对不起 大卫
I’m sorry, David.
不 他很棒
But at least he made it.
他实现了诺言 当时没人相信他能做到
He did what he said he was gonna do when nobody thought he could,
即便是我我也不相信
not even me!
你很棒 爸爸
Good for you, Pop.
真的很棒
Good for you!
-要不要再打个电♥话♥ -不会有事的
-I shoulda called her again. -It’ll be okay.
如果她认出我来呢
What if she doesn’t recognize me?
那就全告诉她
We’ll just tell her.
有事吗
Can you help you?
-帕米拉 -是
-Mrs. Parker? -Yes.
-帕克太太吗 -是
-Pamela? -Yes.
你还认识我吗 还记得起来吗
Don’t you know me? Don’t you recognize me?
是我大卫 大卫 赫迪
It’s me, it’s David. It’s Davey Herdeg.
-不 这不可能的 啊 -真的是我 帕姆
-No, it’s not, it can’t be. -It’s me, Pam.
请帮助我
Please help me.
我的天 大卫
Oh my God, David!
我们可以进去吗
May we come in?
可以
Ah… yes.
我叫艾莉森
I’m Allison.
他告诉我的都是真的
All of this time he was telling the truth.
都是真的 但没人相信他 即使是我 我也不相信
All of this time and nobody would believe him, not even me.
-谁告诉你的 -吉米
-Who was telling the truth? -Jimmy.
-这么说他回来了 -是的
-Then he came back! -Yes.
发生什么事了
Well, what happened?
没人相信他 我们都相信海军的说法
Well, nobody would listen to him. We all believed the Navy,
他是受到了那次实验的影响
and they said he had been affected by the experiment.
那么船还有其他人呢
And the ship and the other guys?
有些人烧伤 有些人死了
Burned, some of them, some of them died.
那我呢 我怎么样
What about me? What happened to me, Pamela?
你没有回来过 大卫
You never came back, David.
不知为什么 你就是没有回来
You just never came back…
直到现在
’til now.
那是吉米
Jimmy?
他仍然精力充沛
He still likes to go out there and work.
我过一会就回来
I’ll be right back.
大卫
Davey!
-他已经不像以前那样了 -我知道
-He’s not like he used to be. -I know.
吉米
Jimmy.
是我 大卫 啊
Jimmy, it’s me, David.
我知道你认出我了 吉米
I know you recognize me, Jimmy.
我想要和你谈谈 发生了什么事
I just want to talk to you about what… about what happened.
怎么了 让马停下来 我要和你谈谈
Now, what’s the matter, c’mon, stop this, I want to talk to you.
快点 停下马 和我说说
Now, c’mon, talk to me, stop the horse!
停下这该死的马 和我说句话吧
Stop this god damned horse and talk to me, damn it!
-走开 别理我 -告诉我到底发生什么事
-Leave me alone. -Just tell me what happened!
让他走
Get him outta here! Just get him outta here!
告诉我到底发生了什么事
Tell me what happened. Tell me what happened!
-这是怎么回事呢 -吉米
-What’s the matter? -Jimmy?
-吉米 -发生什么事了吗
-Jimmy? -What’s happening? What’s going on?
你们走吧 恐怕他又要复发了
I better go now, I’m afraid he’s going to get sick, please, please go.
但他知道的事情可以帮助大卫
Wait! You can’t do this! You’ve got to help David!
他不能再经历一次了 请别再打扰他
He can’t go through this again! Please, please leave him alone!
-大卫 没事吧 -没事
-David, are you all right? -Yeah, I’m fine.
为什么不肯跟他说话
Why didn’t you want to speak with him, Jimmy?
说些什么
What for?
他只是想要你告诉他一些事
He just wanted you to tell him some things.
他还是不知道的比较好
It’s better he doesn’t know.
为什么不坐下来
Why don’t you come sit down?
我不能再经历一次了 帕米拉
I can’t go through all that again, Pamela.
我就是不能
I just can’t.
我知道 吉米 我明白了
I know you can’t, Jimmy, I do understand.
你看 他真的是一点都没变 不是吗
He looks just the same, doesn’t he?
的确
Yes, he does.
愿上帝保佑他 一切都会过去
I wish to God it was all over for him.
我要再回去
I’m goin’ back.
没用的 他吓坏了 他得病了 她告诉我了
It won’t do any good, he’s frightened, he’s a sick man, she told me.
我不管
I don’t care.
他们会当你是疯子 他们会把你扔进医院
David, they thought he was crazy, they put him in a hospital,
你想要再来一次吗
do you think he wants to go through that again?
我只是想和他谈谈
All I want to do is talk to him.
你已经知道了你需要知道的一切 你没能回去 大卫
You already know what happened, you didn’t go back, David.
在他身上发生的事情 难道不会发生在你身上吗
What happened to him is not gonna happen to you.
噢 该死的
Oh shod!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
让他慢下来
Slow him down!
小心
Look out!
-大卫 -下来
-David! -Get down! Shit! Shit! Shit!
继续
Keep going!
下来
Get down! Get down!
等一等
Hang on!
当心
Look out!
-别挂 -大卫 停
-Hold on! -David, stop!
大卫 你要去哪里
David, where are you going?
大卫 快回来 我们要走了
David, come on!
妈的
Damn it!
快回来 我们要离开这里
Please, David, let’s get out of here!
干威尔斯
Dry Wells.
-大卫 我们得快离开这里 -干威尔斯
-David, we gotta get out of here… -Dry Wells!
这沙漠基地就是我和吉米第一次出现的地方
This is close to the place that me and Jimmy first came in in the desert.
大卫 这些是联邦文件 我们快走 吧
Please, David, these are federal documents, let’s go.
就是这家伙 这就是主持

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!