-How you doin’? -Fine.
我们还没有相互自我介绍 我叫艾莉森 海斯
We haven’t actually met yet, I’m Allison Hayes.
大卫 赫迪
David Herdeg.
那里感觉怎样
How does that feel?
卡农医生到精神一科 卡农医生马上到到精神一科
Dr. Cannon to Neuro 1, Dr. Cannon to Neuro 1 immediately.
嘿 吉米 你还好吧
Hey, Jimmy, how you doin’?
大卫
Davey.
我做了一个伤心的梦
I was having this… dream.
-那是帕米拉是吗 -不是
-Pam? Is that… is Pam with you? -No.
孩子就要出生了
The baby’s coming… soon.
她希望生个男孩
She wants it… to be a boy.
她说要生个男孩子
She said, “Make it a boy.”
大卫 不要离开我 我不能忍♥受了
Don’t leave me, Davey, I can’t go through this again.
对不起 请你们马上离开
I’m sorry, you’re going to have to leave right now, thank you.
-我们要叫医生吗 -他没事 他马上就会好的
-Do we need the doctor? -No, I think he’s gonna be all right.
如果你不告诉我说发生了什么事的话 我是帮不了你们的
They can’t help him if you DON’T tell them what happened.
-我们参加了一次试验 -怎么样的试验
-We were involved in an experiment. -What kind of an experiment?
电子战的 对抗敌方雷达
It’s electronic… deflecting radar
以使海上的船舰无法被敌人发现
so a ship couldn’t be detected at sea…
我并不十分明白
I didn’t understand all of it.
你们被暴露在强电场 或其他什么的
You were exposed to an electronic energy field of some sort?
我想是的 但是试验间出了别的事情
I think so, but there was something else… something else happened.
然后我们便遇到了这荒谬的事情 仅我们两个人
We got caught-up in this freak thing… just the two of us.
我不知道这到底算什么
I don’t know what it was,
但不知何故 我们做了时空旅行
but somehow we got moved in time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在此时此刻
Time… this now, this time,
并不是属于我们的时间 不知道为什么会这样
it’s not ours, we weren’t here when it happened.
试验是在费城军港内的一艘军舰上进行的
The experiment took place on a ship in a Philadelphia Harbor.
时间是1943年10月
It was 1943… October.
这听起来很疯狂吗
Does this sound crazy,
要知道 这并非不是不可能的
ya know, or is this sort of thing possible now?
你对1943年的记忆是如何
What are your memories of 1943?
还清晰吗
Are they clear to you?
你认为是我编造了一切
You think I’m makin’ this up?
我没那样说过
I didn’t say that,
我只是想要你描述一些1943年的事务
I just want you to describe something in 1943 for me.
我可以告诉你一切 1943年对我而言这是昨天
I can describe everything! 1943 was yesterday for me!
那就设法让我相信
I’m not doubting you, Mr. Herdeg.
你不会相信我的 我说什么你都不会信
Like hell you’re not doubting me, you don’t believe anything I’m sayin’.
大卫 他只是想帮助你
David, he’s just trying to help.
嘿 我没有说谎 你觉得这些都是我编的
Hey! Look! I’m not lying! You think I’d make this up?
我为什么要编呢
What the hell would I make it up for?
-是的 -医生 请你赶快过来一下
-Yes. -Dr. Magnussen, you better come quickly.
-怎么回事呢 -这是B病房♥的病人
-What is it? -It’s the patient in B.
抱歉 请原谅
You’ll have to excuse me a moment.
是吉米 我敢肯定是吉米
That’s Jimmy, I know it’s Jimmy!
-给他注射安定剂 -我们已经注射了10毫克了
-Give him I.V. valium! -I’ve already given him 10 milligrams!
准备CPR急救
Stand by C.P.R.
-对不起 请让一让 -快点弄进来
-Excuse me, clear the way! -Come on, let’s get that in here.
让开让担架进来
Clear for the backboard coming in.
急救设备进来
Ambu bag coming in.
用力按住他别让他伤到自己
Try and restrain him so he doesn’t hurt himself!
-这里发生了什么呢 -多拿点胰岛素来
-What the hell is going on here? -Get some more insulin here.
后退
Get back! Get back! Get back!
后退
Get back.
别接触到他
Don’t let anybody touch him!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
大卫 大卫 你去那里
David, what’s wrong?
大卫 等等 让我走 我想和他一起
David? David, wait… let me go, I want to be with him.
别过去 他很危险的
Stay away from him, I don’t know what it is, but…
-他就另外一个 -逮捕他
-That’s the other one. -Pick him up!
大卫
David?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
-到底是什么 -另一个电梯
-What the heck! -I got the other elevator.
到五楼 统计
Security, to 5th floor, stat.
到五楼 统计
Security, to 5th floor, stat.
-我必需要逮捕你回去 办不到 -我什么也没做
-Look, I’m gonna have to take you in. -I didn’t do anything.
-你让我别无选择 -我又没有做任何事情
-Don’t give me any trouble. -I didn’t do anything!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
现在小心 停下
Look out now! Stop that shit!
他在那里
There he is!
妈的 该死
Aw, shit!
走楼梯 快
Up the stairs!
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
来吧 别让他跑了
Come on, God damn it, let’s go!
你在这干什么 快离开这
What the hell are you doing, get outta here!
大卫 快上车
David! David get in!
-拦住他 该死 拦住他 -他们是谁
-Stop him! God damn it, stop him! -Who are they?
我不知道 继续走
I don’t know, just keep goin’.
吉米是怎么回事
What happened to Jimmy?
是因为那个什么秘密试验
Does it have to do with the experiment?
是一个秘密 对不对
Is it… is it some kind of secret thing? Is that it?
天啊 大卫 我希望能帮助你 请告诉我
For God’s sake, David, I’m just trying to understand! I want to help you!
-你知道加州的圣保拉吗 -不知道
-Do you know where Santa Paula, California is? -No.
你的家人在那里是不是
Is your family there, is that it?
以前是
They used to be.
我正好要去洛杉矶 顺路 我们去看看
I have to go to Los Angeles anyway… we’ll find it.
你为什么要为我做这一切
Why are you doin’ all this, Allison?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我对医生说的那些话
All that stuff I told the doctor back there, did you believe it,
你相信吗
believe any of it?
我相信你所相信的
I believe that you believe.
-读数如何 -我想是仪器失灵了
-How’s your reading? -I think there’s a malfunction.
气压力不断在降低 这是不可能的
I keep getting negative pressure and it keeps dropping, it’s impossible.
不 空气正在被吸进去 它会把一切都吸进去
No, it’s pulling the air in, it’s pulling everything in.
-怎么吸 -天上有个洞 巴尼
-How? -We opened up a hole, Barney.
是我们打开的 而且关不上
We opened it up and it stayed open.
我的老天 你感觉到了吗 你能感觉到它的能量
My God, you can feel it, you can you feel the energy.
内华达州上空的低气压云团仍然持续
What is described as a freakish low pressure system continues
而且不断扩大中
to stall over Nevada,
导致数千人与外界失去联络 150英里时速的风速
leaving thousands virtually cut off from the rest of the world.
附近的传输电缆线已经被关闭 到处都在停电
With roads closed, power wires down…
损坏了主要输电线路
…to one hundred fifty miles an hour have downed major power lines
导致数百户住家停电
leaving hundreds of families without power…
麦金塔出品的个人电脑
…personal computer from Digital with two separate microprocessors.
拥有两个高阶处理器
One for today’s jobs,
一个为今日工作 另一个为明日的生活
another for tomorrow.
彩虹系列 来自麦金塔电脑设备有限公♥司♥
The Rainbow from Digital Equipment Corporation,
欢迎来电询问 1-800-0800
call 1-800-DIGITAL for the store nearest you.
电♥话♥
Phone!
-你要我先接那个 -两个都接
-What do you want me to answer first? -Both!
两个都接
Both of ’em! Both of ’em!
请稍等 谢谢
Hold the line please… thank you.
今晚走不了了
It’s unbelievable out there!
我把车藏起来了 明天去租另一辆
Oh, I hid the car around back, we can rent a new one in the morning.
喔 你在看老电影
Oh, I see you found an old movie to watch?
是啊 至少那些我还能看的懂
Yeah, it’s the only thing I seem to understand around here.
我给你买♥♥了些杂♥志♥ 还有替换的衣服
I got you some magazines and a change of clothes… I hope they fit.
我不知道
Hey, ya know, I don’t know how
或许我无法尝还你的这些
I’m gonna be able to pay you back for all this.
不用担心这个 你喜欢中国菜吗
Don’t worry about it now. You like Chinese food?
-喜欢 那很好吃-祝你好胃口
-Yeah, sounds good. -Enjoy.
筷子 这个给你
Here, dig in.
你怎么了
Are you okay?
就算我们到达了加州圣保拉
What if we get all the way out to Santa Paula, and…
我也不知道他是否还活着
there’s nobody left out there left alive that I know?
我来的时候我父亲已经不年轻了
My father isn’t a young man.
打个电♥话♥问清楚就好了
Well, let’s call, we’ll find out.
他家没有电♥话♥
He doesn’t have a phone.
大卫 现在每个人都有电♥话♥ 试试看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!