快起来
C’mon! Get up!
这是怎么回事 我也不知道
What is this? What’s goin’ on?
你看见什么了
I don’t know, what do you see right now?
星星 好像是晚上吧 啊 是晚上
The stars, the moon, it’s night!
你看见一条船了吧 那条船还有城市
Did you see the ship? I mean did… you see the ship, the town?
看到了好像是在漩涡里 到底是怎么回事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s spinnin’ around! What’s goin’ on here?
-你的手怎么了 -还好 我想是灼伤了
-What about your hand? -It looks okay now, there’s nothing wrong with it.
-那是什么鬼东西 -我不知道 什么东西
-What the hell is it? -I don’t know… what is that?
他又回来了 戴维
It’s comin’ back again, Davy!
天哪
Oh, my god.
快 吉米
C’mon!
快跑
Run!
快 快跑
Run! Run!
放开手 吉米
Let go, Jimmy! Let go!
走 我们离开这里 快跑
We gotta get outta here! C’mon! Run!
-你没事吧 -还好 没事
-You all right? -Yeah, I’m okay.
-这是最后一根了 -谢谢
-It’s the last one. -Thanks.
-你还有什么好主意没有 -是的
-You have any more brilliant ideas? -Yeah.
我们应该还在费城 这可能是试验的一部份
We’re still in Philadelphia. This is all part of the experiment.
可能是他们在我们脑子里搞什么名堂吧
They did something to our minds!
-费城可没有沙漠 -也许这一些都是假的
-There’s no desert in Philly. -Maybe all this isn’t real.
只是一种幻觉而已 给我们搞催眠术
Maybe it’s a hallucination, they could’ve hypnotized us.
知道吗 他们干的出来的
Ya know, they do that to people, ya know?
你是说现在这一切都是假的
You’re tellin’ me this is my imagination?
是幻觉 冻的半死也是假的
And we’re not freezin’ our asses off out here?
昨天晚上他们想要杀死我们难到也是假的
And they didn’t try to kill us last night?
他们不会的 这一切都只是试验的一部份
They wouldn’t do that! It’s all part of the experiment.
我觉得是这样 你还以为海军这么有把握吗
You think the Navy knows what they’re doing?
你看见船上那些人的惨状吗
You saw the guys on the boat.
不该发生这种事 一定是出了大差错了
This wasn’t supposed to happen, Jimmy! This is a BIG mistake.
-那我们该怎么办 -继续走吧
-So what do we do, huh? -Let’s keep on goin’.
那不是海滩吗
Isn’t that water up ahead?
不 是沙漠 是虚幻的 海市蜃楼
No, this is a desert, and that’s a mirage.
你说虚幻会持续多久
How much longer do you think this mirage is gonna last?
-这是什么 -一种啤酒
-What is it? -Some sorta beer.
德国的
German!
嘿
Hey!
是可口可乐
Coca-cola!
好轻啊 什么做的
Oh, it’s so light! What the hell’s it made of?
我怎么知道
Well, hell if I know.
-那是什么 -应该是报废的雪弗兰
-What is it? -It’s an old Chevy.
-他冲我们来 -快过来 快
It’s headin’ right for us. -C’mon!
这是什么
What the hell was that?
红鹰呼叫红二基地 我们看不到任何城镇的影子 长官
Red Leader to Dry Wells Base, we don’t see any town site.
红二基地呼叫红鹰请重覆
Dry Wells Base to Red Leader, repeat!
实验前它还在那里
It was there before the experiment,
它一定还在附近 继续找
it’s got to be there now! Keep looking!
红二 半个城市难到就这样消失了吗
How could the damn town just disappear?
继续搜寻 完毕
Continuing search, over.
现在是朗斯特里特
That’s Longstreet now, punch-up code 84
提高到84再搜查整个区域
and run another check of the area.
我们刚刚搜过一遍
We just finished our first run.
什么都没有发现 没有不规则的电磁场
There’s nothing, no anomalous electromagnetic fields.
也没有热能 没有辐射
No heat build-up, no radiation.
整个城市就这样消失了
The whole damned town just disappeared, James!
再检查一次
Run a second check.
我们刚刚查完
We are already doing it,
这种事情怎么可能发生呢 怎么可能
but, I mean, how the hell could this thing have happened?
我不想让华盛顿介入此事 现在还不是时候
I don’t want Washington involved… not yet.
明白 一个小时之内我们就能查完了
I understand. We’ll be through in an hour.
这里使用长镜头 那里也拍一张
All right, I want a shot here and then
还有后面使用广角镜 把整个都拍下来
I want a shot featuring that section down there.
我希望有一个整体概述和报告
And then I want a wide shot of the whole assembly.
这是什么
What is it?
还不知道 长官
We don’t know, Sir,
不过我们在行动之前
but it wasn’t here when we started, that’s for DAMN sure.
斩波到了那边的安全围栏
The chopper went down over there by the security fence.
它不在这里直升机搜查过什么也没发现
There’s not a piece of it left that’s bigger than a matchstick.
会不会安全上有漏洞
How about the security breach?
我们都搜查过了 我敢保证绝对没有问题
CQ’s checking into it, but I can guarantee you it’s a mistake.
就算是一只野兔子也无法穿过防区 长官
Not even a jack rabbit could get through this perimeter.
长官
Excuse me, Sir.
我是可拉克 请讲
Clark here.
-我们发现了一些东西 -好的 我们走
-We got somethin’ for ya. -Right! Griffin! Let’s go!
硬钢的钢丝
Three-eighths, it’s hard steel coil,
我至少有30年没有看到过这种东西
haven’t seen anything like it in at least 30 years!
我会说那是个龙♥卷♥风♥来了
If I was back in Missouri, I’d swear there was a tornado brewing-up there.
嘿 伙计们 怎么了
Hey, man, what’s happening?
-进来还是不进来 -好啊
-You comin’ in, or what? -Yeah.
小伙子们 想喝杯咖啡吗
You boys want some coffee?
是 好啊
Yes.
想来点特制的火腿和鸡蛋吗
We got a special on the ham and eggs.
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah, sounds good.
-我也是 -蛋要怎样的
-Yeah, me, too. -How do you want the eggs?
-全熟的吗 -两个都全熟的
-Scrambled. -Two specials, scrambled!
还好她说英语
At least she speaks English.
我来问一问
You don’t mind?
这个地方叫什么名字
Wha… what… what’s the name of this place?
史考特结部旁边是”内华达测试”基地
Scotty’s Junction.
所有的地图都找不到我们这里 我向你保证
You won’t find it on any map, I can tell ya’ that!
内华达州
Nevada?
难道你们连自己在那个州都不知道吗
You boys don’t know what state you’re in?
哦 请问这附近有一个海军基地吗
Yeah, there’s a… there’s a navy base around here?
我没听说过 只有在一个在”内华达测试”基地
Not that I know of. Just the base up at Dry Wells.
这就是它
That’s it!
-你有电♥话♥吗 -在外面 加油机旁边那
-Do you have a phone? -Outside, by the pump.
给我一点零钱 我要联络基地
Give me some of that money, see if I can get a hold of Base.
什么
What?
你已经把工作给别人了
You gave the job to somebody else?
我在芝加哥和盐湖城都有打电♥话♥给你
I… I did call! I called from Chicago,
你没有收到我的留言吗
I called from Salt Lake! Didn’t he get the message?
我不明白 因为你 我才放弃了我原先那份工作
I don’t think you understand! I quit my job to come work for you.
当然 我很生气 我开了整整两天的车
Of course I’m upset! I’ve been driving for two days!
不 我不要在和你说了
No, I don’t wanna come stay with you.
为什么呢 已经没有什么好谈的
What for? There’s nothing to talk about.
听着 有人在等电♥话♥ 就这样 再见
Look, there’s someone waiting for the phone… goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
接线生 帮我接一个长途电♥话♥ 谢谢 费城
Operator, yes, I want to call long distance, Philadelphia.
美国海军基地
United States Naval Base.
是的 对方付费
Well, yeah, I gotta reverse the charges,
我是一等兵大卫 赫迪
this is Seaman First Class David Herdeg.
我是大卫 赫迪 找罗伯逊指挥官
Want a Commander Robertson.
-吃的怎么样 长官 -本
-How are your victuals, Sir. -Hey, Ben!
把糖包给我好吗
You got any Sweet ‘n’ Low?
那里的糖包
The Sweet ‘n’ Low.
-我们不接受支票和信♥用♥卡♥ -谢谢
-Don’t take any checks or credit cards. -Thanks.
你在干什么
Hey! What in the hell do you think you’re doing?
孩子 给我站住
C’mon back here, boy!
-我们得离开这里 -这是怎么了
-We gotta get outta here, Davy. -What’s goin’ on?
站在那里别动
All right, hold it right there, boy!
你得赔我店里那两台机器的钱
Now, you’re paying for both them machines before you leave my place.
我没碰过你的机器
I didn’t do anything to your machines!
听着 我不知道你在说什么
Mister, I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about…
还有你 你们是在一起的 你也有份
You shut up, or I’ll blow your head off, too.
-我们还是先去叫警♥察♥吧 -别多嘴 回里头去
-Pa, I already called the Sheriff. -Now, you just get back inside.
好了 都退后
All right, stay back! Everybody! Stay back!
-放松 -大家都退后
-Easy, Mister! C’mon, take it easy. -Get back!
-到车里去 -我什么也没做
-Get in the car, Jimmy. -I didn’t do anything, Davy.
快到车里去
Just get in the car!
当心 都退后
Stay back, just stay back, we’ll get ’em later.