1943年美国海军进行了一系列的实验
目的是为了让盟军的船舰 能在敌方的雷达中消失
这些测试结果从未公布于世
而最后一次实验导致整个计划终止这就是后人称的费城实验
这里有最新的新闻亮点
…but first here with the highlights of the latest news…
东部战区时间上午08时…9月14日
8 a.m. Eastern War Time… September 14th.
马克·韦恩·克拉克指挥的美国第5军团
When the 5th Army advanced to the Gulf of Salerno in Italy…
战斗还在义大利萨莱诺海湾持续
…extremely heavy fighting continues.
德国人利用希♥特♥勒♥的党卫军装甲师
The Germans are using tanks and elements of three divisions
还有十多辆各类型战车 装甲车
with Hermann Goering and the 15th and 16th Panzers.
夺回了二到三处阵地
At one or two points they have regained
部分阵地在最近两天又被夺了回来
some of the ground taken from them in the last day or two,
盟军现在新增了
but the powerful Allied Forces receiving
源源不断的援军和物资
a steady stream of reinforcements and supplies,
正在稳步推进
are advancing steadily to gain
以获得沿海平原周围的弧形山麓
the foothills arcing around the coastal plain…
那时我们为着陆准备
…that we made our landing.
我们已经牢牢确立了自己在沿海地区
We have firmly established ourselves in the coastal area,
不过就要到达德国炮兵的山脚下
but as long as German artillery in place in the foothills…
詹姆斯 去睡吧
Come on, James, get some sleep.
也许还有什么遗漏的
We MIGHT have missed something.
都实验了上千次了还有什么会遗漏的
A thousand triple checks and we might have missed something?
詹姆斯 明天我们将创造历史
James, tomorrow we make history!
明天早上见
See you in the morning.
回到昨天 这让战斗的清晰画面
…back yesterday, which gives a clear picture of the fighting.
德国装甲师还在继续挺进中
Details of an American unit which advanced, knocking-out 12 enemy tanks…
美军和其他盟军还在继续战斗中 双方死亡人数不断增加
…the projected backup is a German counterattack
和一些坦克越过我们的一个哨所
overrunning one of our observation posts with several war tanks.
美军持续增源兵力中
Enemy fighters, approximately a hundred and twenty are…
要不要和你的朋友聊聊
I really have to talk to you about your friend.
别这样好不好
Would you stop that!
你以为我是那种女孩
What kind of girl do you think I am?
哦 要知道这也许是我最后一支舞了
I figured you’re the kind that understands that this might be my last dance.
亲爱的 你应该知道事实并非如此
That’s a lot of malarkey and you know it.
你所要做的是
All you’re doing is taking a joy-ride around the harbor
出海环游6个月 远离战争
and getting out of the war for six months.
真是个冷笑话
Isn’t that a great excuse though?
我们不用去办公室 真好
We’re not going back to the office and that’s final.
-照顾好宝贝 -好的
-Take care of junior for me. -Okay.
那才是我喜欢的节奏
That’s more my speed!
甜心 要不要换个舞伴﹖好啊
How do you fell about an old, married man who’s raring to go?
好的
Sure!
-没问题吧 -不 不行
-Hey, is it okay? -No, it’s not.
-跳一首曲 -有何不可
-C’mon. Hey, Babe, you wanna cut a rug. -Why not?
-你会是个好妈妈的 -那是一种恭维吗 就当是吧
-Motherhood suits ya. -Is that a compliment?
吉米真是个幸运的家伙
Yes, it’s supposed to. Jimmy’s a lucky guy.
你也不是没有机会啊
Well, you had your chance.
是啊 的确
Yeah, I guess I did.
喝什么
Want something to drink?
可乐
A Coke.
啤酒和可乐
Give me a beer and a Coke.
看 是那个家伙
Hey, there goes the Whiz Kid.
郎斯特 他看上去有些紧张
He doesn’t look too happy, does he?
也许他知道一些我们不知道的事
Maybe he knows somethin’ we don’t.
谢谢你的安慰
Thanks, Steve, that’s just what I wanted to hear.
-嘿 你和桃瑞丝怎么了 -不关你的事
-Hey, uh, how’s it going with Doris? -None of your business.
你何时动身去加州
When are you going to California?
明天
Tomorrow.
我留在这里也没用
Since you’re gonna be quarantined for a month, there’s no use in my staying.
你不会把我们忘了吧 不会的
Yeah.. hey, say hello to everybody for me, all right?
有你♥爸♥爸的消息了
I will. Have you heard from your dad?
没有 他在萨加缅度
No. He’s up at Sacramento.
他不会放弃他的赛车的
He’s not gonna let the war get in the way of his racing.
先生女士们 最后一支舞曲
Ladies and gentlemen, this’ll be the last dance.
-什么 -最后一支舞曲
-What? -The last dance!
再见
See ya, Babe.
-好了 我要回那边去了 -好的
-Look after Jimmy for me, will ya? -Yeah.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, Honey, it’s the last dance.
戴维 看 看 帕米拉
Pam! Davy, look, it’s Pam!
帕米拉
Hi, Pam! I hear the baby!
-帕米拉 嗨﹗-我爱你 亲爱的
Hi! Hi! -I love you, Sweetie! I love you! I’ll miss you.
我爱你
I love you!
担心吗 约翰
You worried about losing your job, Joe?
我相信他们会成功的
I’ll believe it when I see him do it.
好吧 马上就会揭晓的
Well, we’ll find out soon enough.
嗨 伙计们 准备好享受这趟旅程了吗
You fellas goin’ on another joy-ride?
史密斯 听说你老婆和舰长有一腿
Hey, Smitty, I heard your old lady ran off with a Skimmer Puke.
-据我所知不是那样 -我听说他们两个都和舰长有一腿
-I heard it was an Airedale. -I heard it was both of ’em!
你昨晚和帕米拉打的很热火啊
Well, we get to go out without Pam tonight, hotshot!
是啊 今晚开始我们就要与世隔绝了
Yeah, we’ll be in quarantine’s time tonight.
是啊 与世隔绝
Forget quarantine!
-我有一大堆事情要做 伙计 -是的
-I got it all worked out, buddy. -Yeah?
-早安 -早安 长官
-Good morning, gentlemen. -Good morning, Sir.
-一切正常 -是的 长官
-Is everything in order? -Yes, Sir.
检查过无线电讯号♥强度了吗
Have you checked the communications link to the shore?
是的 5格满表 长官
Yes, Sir! Clear as a bell!
全体注意 所有无关人员请准备下船
Now hear this: All visitors prepare to disembark,
特别人员除外 请准备开始
except for special sea detail. Prepare to get underway!
-这是干什么 -不知道
-What the hell was that all about? -I don’t know.
距离1830码 方位 128
Range 2000 yards, bearing 1-2-8.
他们不可能就这样把这玩意藏起来
No way they’re gonna hide this turkey!
看得见 看不清楚
Now you see it, now you don’t.
好了干活了
All right, Men, let’s concentrate!
全员注意 再次检查13号♥特别装置和设备
Now here this: Secure the specialty and anchor detail,
开动计时中
set the underway watch.
彩虹一号♥试验准备
Experimental detail, prepare for the Rainbow One.
请关闭全监雾灯
The smoking lamp is out throughout the ship.
喂 给你们介绍一下这是朗斯特博士 和他的助理
Hey, Joe, you’ve met Dr. Longstreet and his assistant?
欢迎你们上船 长官
Welcome aboard, Sir.
-欢迎你们上船 -谢谢
-Welcome aboard. -Thank you.
整艘船都已经准备好了 长官
The ships are on-station, Sir.
可以启动发电机了吗 船长
You can start the generators now, Captain.
开始运作
Commence operations.
“海狗”呼叫”男孩” 启动彩虹1号♥
This is Sea Dog to Small Boy, activate Rainbow One.
“男孩”收到完毕
This is Small Boy, roger, out.
-全员注意 准备倒数计时 -开始了
-All sections, stand-by for countdown. -Here we go!
-发电机已经启动 长官 -开到最大马力
-Generators activated, Sir. -Power to the main field.
简直不敢相信
I don’t believe this!
埃尔德里奇号♥的讯号♥正在减弱
The Eldridge is beginning to fade, Sir!
她消失了
She’s gone!
我以为这是不可能的
I didn’t think it was possible.
-可是雷达找不到她 -恭喜你 博士
-She’s radar invisible! -Congratulations, Doctor!
看来可以打垮整个德国舰队了
Looks like you’ve just taken the entire German fleet out of this war.
-到底怎么回事 -真让人发毛
-How is it? -It’s gettin’ kinda spooky in here!
罗宾逊舰长 刚刚收到报告
Captain Robertson, Sir, it’s the cutter.
他们说埃尔德里奇号♥消失不见了
They say that the Eldridge has vanished!
当然了 雷达探测不到她
Of course she has, she’s radar invisible!
不 长官 是真的”消失”了
No, Sir, she’s REALLY vanished!
不见了
She’s gone!
给我用无线电接埃尔德里奇号♥的舰长
Get me the captain of the Eldridge on the radio right away!
这不可能
It’s impossible!
“海狗”呼叫”男孩” 听到请回答
Small Boy this is Sea Dog, over.
“海狗”呼叫”男孩” 听到请回答
Small Boy this is Sea Dog.
关掉
Shut that down!
关掉发电机 叫埃尔德里奇号♥快点关掉
Tell the others to kill the generators. TELL ‘EM!!!
-他们通讯断了 长官 -继续呼叫
-They’ve broken-off communications, Sir. -Keep trying.
注意 搜索救护人员请待命
Attention all the search and rescue personnel, stand-by!
搜索救护人员请待命
Repeat, all search and rescue personnel, stand-by!
这到底怎么回事 出什么事了
What is going on here?
-把机器关掉 -快关掉
-What is it? -Shut the damn thing… shut it down!
-吉米 你没事吧 -还好 出去
-Jimmy! Are you okay? -I’m okay! Get outta here!
我们赶快出去吧 快点
Let get the hell outta here!