in the new production of II Muto
在新剧[哑巴]中
You will therefore cast Carlotta…
因此你们要让卡洛塔
as the pageboy
饰演女仆
And put Miss Daae in the role of countess
让戴小姐出饰伯爵夫人一角
The role which Miss Daae plays…
戴小姐出饰这角色
calls for charm and appeal
能吸引万人目光
The role of the pageboy is silent
女仆的角色一句台词也没有
which makes my casting in a word, ideal
让我的角色挑选…总而言之 理想完美
I shall watch the performance from my normal seat in box five…
我会从平常留空给我的五号♥包厢
which will be kept empty for me.
观看演出
Should these commands be ignored…
这些命令若敢置之不理
a disaster beyond your imagination will occur.
超越你们想像的灾难便将降临
I remain, gentlemen, your obedient servant. O.G.”
各位 我依然是你们的忠实仆人 –歌♥剧院幽灵”
Christine Whatever next?
克莉丝汀! 不管怎样…
It’s all a ploy to help Christine This is insane
全是帮助克莉丝汀的诡计! 这太无聊了
I know who sent this The vicomte, her lover
我知道是谁寄的 子爵…她的爱人!
Indeed! Can you believe this? Signora
真的? 你信此事? 夫人!
Signora You are our star
夫人! 你是我们的大明星!
And always will be Signora
永远都是! 夫人
The man is mad We don’t take orders
这个人疯了! 我们不会听命行事的!
Miss Daae will be playing the pageboy, the silent role.
戴小姐会饰演女仆 没有对白的角色
Carlotta will be playing the lead
卡洛塔会饰演主角
It’s useless trying to appease me Appease her
想平息我怒气是没用的 平息她
You’re only saying this to please me To please her
你们这么说只是想取悦我 取悦她
The angel sees, the angel knows You have rebuked me
天使皆明察秋毫 你已责骂过我了!
Signora, pardon us You have replaced me
夫人 请原谅我们 你们已替换掉我了!
Please, signora, we beseech you
求求你 夫人 我们恳求你
I must see her This hour shall see your darkest fears
我必须见她 此刻该看看你们最深沉的恐惧…
The angel knows, the angel hears Where did she go?
天使知道 天使听到的 她去哪了
Signora, sing for us Don’t be a martyr
夫人 为我们歌♥唱! 别如此残忍♥
What new surprises lie in store? Our star!
还会出现什么惊奇呢? 我们的大明星!
Would you please give this to Miss Daae? Miss Daae?
请将这交给戴小姐好吗? 戴小姐
Your public needs you.
你的群众需要你!
We need you too.
我们也需要你!
Would you not rather have your precious little ingenue?
你们不是比较喜欢 你们宝贝的小女孩吗?
Signora, no.
夫人 不是!
The world wants you
这世界要的是你!
Prima donna first lady of the stage
歌♥剧红伶 舞台的首席夫人
Your devotees Are on their knees
你的崇拜者跪着
To implore you
恳求你!
Can you bow out when they’re shouting your name?
当他们呼喊你的名字时 你能舍得鞠躬下台吗?
Think of how they all adore you
想想他们是多么的崇拜你呀!
Prima donna enchant us once again
歌♥剧红伶 再次迷眩我们吧!
Think of your muse And of the queues round the theater
想想缪斯女神…以及剧院四周的大批观众!
Can you deny us the triumph in store?
你能拒绝我们拥簇的胜利吗?
Sing, prima donna once more
唱吧 歌♥剧红伶 再次开唱吧!
Christine spoke of an angel Prima donna
克莉丝汀提到一位天使… 歌♥剧红伶
Your song shall live again
你的歌♥声将再次悠扬
Think of your public You took a snub
想想你的听众! 你受过冷落
But there’s a public who needs you She has heard the voice
但有一群听众需要你 她已听见音乐天使的
Of the Angel of Music Those who hear your voice
声音 凡听见你歌♥声者
Liken you to an angel Think of their cry of undying support
会将你比作天使 想想他们死心塌地支持的哭喊
Follow where the limelight leads you Leading ladies are a trial
跟随她的脚步 女主角真是一波三折!
Prima donna Your song shall never die
歌♥剧红伶 你的歌♥声永不磨灭
You’ll sing again and to unending ovation Orders, warnings
你再次歌♥唱 喝采不断… 命令! 警告!
Lunatic demands Lunatic demands are regular occurrences
无理要求! 无理要求乃家常便饭!
Think how you’ll shine in that final encore
想想你在最后安可声中 会是多么光芒四射!
Surely there’ll be further scenes worse than this
场面肯定远比这还棒!
I must see these demands are rejected
驳斥这些要求之前先三思吧
Who’d believe a diva happy To relieve a chorus girl
谁相信歌♥剧红伶 会乐于被一个跑去…
Who’s gone and slept with the patron?
和赞助人上♥床♥的歌♥舞♥女♥郎所取代?
Raoul and the soubrette entwined in love’s duet
劳尔和这轻浮女子琴瑟和鸣
Although he may demur he must have been with her
虽然他可能否认 他一定已和她在一起
You’d never get away with all this in a play
这种事在剧中是免不了的事
But if it’s loudly sung and in a foreign tongue
但若用异国音调大声唱出来
It’s just the sort of story audiences adore
那就是观众所喜爱的故事类型
Prima donna, the world is at your feet
歌♥剧红伶 世界在你的脚下
A nation waits and how it hates to be cheated
国人翘首等待 受骗是多么令人厌恶
Light up the stage…
用那根深蒂固的和谐…
with that age-old rapport
照亮舞台
Sing, prima donna
唱吧 歌♥剧红伶
Once more
再次开唱吧!
Go on, go, go.
哦 快! 快!
They say that this youth has set my lady’s heart aflame
听说这位少年 已令我的夫人心花怒放
His Lordship, sure would die of shock
爵爷知道肯定会休克致死
His Lordship is a laughingstock
爵爷会成了众人笑柄
Should he suspect her, God protect her shame, shame, shame
他应该怀疑她 上帝保佑她! 可耻! 可耻!
This faithless lady’s bound for Hades
这不忠的夫人注定沉沦地狱!
Shame, shame, shame
可耻! 可耻! 可耻!
Serafimo, your disguise is perfect
赛拉菲默 你的伪装太妙了
Why, who can this be?
会是谁呢?
Gentle wife Admit your loving husband
好老婆 你心爱的丈夫进来了
That’s exactly the sort of thing the public loves.
那段观众绝对会喜爱
My love, I’m called to England on affairs of state
吾爱 我被召至英国商量国家大事
And must leave you with your new maid
必须留你和你的新女仆在一起
Though I would happily take the maid with me.
虽然我很乐意带女仆同行
The old fool is leaving.
老傻瓜要离开了!
It’s the Countess de Charbourg. She’s invited us to her salon, you know.
那是莎乐普伯爵夫人 她邀请我们去参加她的沙龙了
Nothing like that ever happened in the junk business.
这对我们的垃圾回收生意 是再有利不过了
Scrap metal.
资源循环利用
Serafimo, away with this pretense
赛拉菲默 卸下你的假面具吧!
You cannot speak but kiss me in my husband’s absence
你虽不能言语 却能趁我丈夫不在时吻我
Poor fool, he makes me laugh
可怜的傻子 他令我发笑
Time I tried to get a better better half
该是时候想办法 找个更好的另一半了!
Poor fool, he doesn’t know
可怜的傻子 他并不知情
If he knew the truth he’d never ever go
倘若他知道实情 他绝对不会离开
Did I not instruct that box five was to be kept empty?
我不是让你们把五号♥包厢空着吗?
He’s here, the Phantom of the Opera.
是他 歌♥剧院魅影…
A toad, madame?
癞蛤♥蟆♥?
Perhaps it is you who are the toad.
也许你才是癞蛤♥蟆♥…
Why you spray on my chin all the time, huh?
干吗老是唾沫横飞
Serafimo, away with this pretense
赛拉菲默 卸下你的假面具吧!
You cannot speak but kiss me in my…
你虽不能言语 却能趁我丈夫不在时…
Gentlemen, please, please.
先生 求你了
Poor fool, he makes me laugh
可怜的傻子 他令我发笑
She’s lost her voice.
她失声了
Mother!
母亲
Bring the curtain in, please, will you?
拉上帘子
Get off.
出去
Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize.
女士们先生们 非常抱歉
The performance will continue in 10 minutes’ time…
演出将会在十分钟后继续…
when the role of the countess will be played by Miss Daae.
伯爵夫人的将由戴小姐饰演
Thank you.
谢谢
Go, go, hurry up. Hurry up.
快 快去
Until then, we would crave your indulgence for a few moments.
请各位再耐心稍等片刻
Meanwhile, we’d like to give you the ballet from Act 3 of tonight’s opera.
在您等待的时候 请欣赏今晚歌♥剧第三幕的一场芭蕾
What? Maestro…
什么? 指挥
the ballet, bring it forward, please.
芭蕾 快上芭蕾
The ballet. The ballet, now, please.
芭蕾 芭蕾准备好
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re fired.
你被解雇了
Are you all right? Raoul, we’re not safe here.
你没事吧? 劳尔 我们在这里不安全
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats.
女士们先生们 请不要离开座位
Do not panic. It’s simply an accident.
请不要恐慌 是意外…
An accident.
只是个意外
Why have you brought me here?
为何带我们来这里?
We can’t go back there We must return
别带我回去那里! 我们必须回去
He’ll kill you His eyes will find us there
他会杀了你! 他会发现我们的!
Don’t even think it If he has to kill a thousand men
连想也别去想… 若他非要杀掉上千人…
Forget this waking nightmare The Phantom of the Opera will kill
忘了这苏醒中的噩梦…歌♥剧魅影会杀了..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!