Show some compassion The world showed no compassion to me!
表现点同情吧 这世界可没对我表现出同情!
Christine, Christine Let me see her
克莉丝汀…让我见见她
Be my guest, sir
请便 先生
Monsieur, I bid you welcome
先生 欢迎大驾光临
Did you think that I would harm her?
你以为我会伤害她吗?
Why would I make her pay…
为何你们所犯的罪过
for the sins which are yours?
我要她来承担呢?
Order your fine horses now!
马上备好你的良驹
Raise up your hand to the level of your eyes!
把你的手举至与眼同高
Nothing can save you now…
现在什么也救不了你
except perhaps Christine
或许除了克莉丝汀之外
Start a new life with me
陪我展开新生活
Buy his freedom with your love
用你的爱情换取他的自♥由♥!
Refuse me, and you send your lover to his death!
拒绝我就等于判处你的爱人死刑!
This is the choice!
这就是抉择
This is the point of no return!
这就是不归点!
The tears I might have shed…
我可能为你黑暗命运…
for your dark fate…
淌下的泪水
grow cold and turn…
已逐渐冷却
to tears of hate
并转为恨的泪水!
Christine, forgive me Please, forgive me
克莉丝汀 原谅我 请原谅我
I did it all for you and all for nothing
我做的全是为了你 然而却一无所获
Farewell, my fallen idol and false friend
别了 我堕落的偶像 虚假的朋友
We had such hopes Too late for turning back
我们原本有希望 回头已太迟
Now those hopes are shattered Too late for prayers and pity
如今希望已破碎 祈祷和无用的同情亦太迟
Say you love him All hope of cries for help
说你爱他 所有求救的希望
And my life is over No point in fighting
我的人生则毁! 抵抗也无用
For either way you choose you cannot win
不管你如何选择 你都赢不了
But either way you choose he has to win
不管你如何选择 他都必须赢
So do you end your days with me?
所以你愿与我共度余生?
Or do you send him to his grave?
还是愿意送他进坟墓?
Why make her lie to you to save me?
何苦逼她为了救我而言不由衷?
Angel of Music…Past the point of no return
音乐天使… 越过了不归点…
Christine, say no! Who deserves this?
克莉丝汀 说不! 谁理该得到这种待遇?
Don’t throw your life away for my sake His life is now the prize…
别因我而抛弃了你的人生! 现在他的命是你…
which you must earn I fought so hard to free you
必须争取的奖赏! 我为了解救你如此拼命…
You’ve passed the point of no return Angel of Music
你已越过了不归点! 音乐天使…
You deceived me
你欺骗了我
I gave you my mind blindly.
我盲目地付出了真心
You try my patience.
你在考验我的耐性
Make your choice.
作出选择!
Pitiful creature of darkness
可悲的黑暗生物…
What kind of life have you known?
你懂得哪种叫生活?
God give me courage to show you…
上帝赐我勇气向你彰示
you are not alone
你并非孤独一人
Track down this murderer
循线追查凶手 务必要找到他!
Take her! Forget me Forget all of this
带她走 忘了我 忘了这一切
Leave me alone
别管我
Forget all you’ve seen
忘了你们所见的一切…
Go now Don’t let them find you
快走 别让他们发现你们!
Take the boat Swear to me never to tell…
划这艘船走 向我保证绝口不说出去
the secrets you know of the angel in hell
你们所知道的秘密–地狱天使!
The Phantom of the Opera is there Deep down below
歌♥剧魅影就在下面
Go now
快走!
Go now and leave me!
快走 别管我!
Masquerade
化妆舞会
Paper faces on parade
遮蔽的面孔成群结队…
Masquerade
化妆舞会!
Hide your face so the world will never find you
遮住面容 世人绝不会发现你
Christine, I love you
克莉丝汀 我爱你
Say you’ll share with me
说你愿与我共享…
One love, one lifetime
坚定爱情 一生一世
Say the word…
说出这句话
and I will follow you
我便会跟随你
Share each day with me…
与我共享每一天…
each night, each morning
每一个昼夜晨昏
You alone can make my song…take flight
唯有你能令我的歌♥声飞扬
It’s over now
现在结束了
The music…of the night
夜之音乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!