五号♥包厢看演出
from my normal seat in Box Five,
帮我保留空位
which will be kept empty for me
如果这些指令被忽视
Should these commands be ignored…
如果这些指令被忽视
Should these commands be ignored,
一场超乎你们想象的灾难将发生
a disaster beyond your imagination will occur.
我保留 各位先生 你们的忠仆 O.G.
I remain, gentlemen, your obedient servant, O.G.
克莉斯汀 克莉斯汀
Christine, Christine
-克莉斯汀 -下一步呢
-Christine! -Whatever next
这全是帮克莉斯汀的计谋
It’s all a ploy to help Christine
-疯了 -我知道谁寄的
-This is insane -I know who sent this
子爵 她的爱人
The Vicomte, her lover
真的 你相信吗
Indeed? Can you believe this?
-夫人 -你怎能这样做
-Signora! -How can you do this?
叛徒 骗子
O traditori O mentitori
-夫人 -你是我们的明星
-Signora! -You are our star
始终都是
And always will be
-夫人 -那男人是疯子
-Signora! -The man is mad
我们不可听命
We don’t take orders
泰雅小姐将演小听差
Miss Daaé will be playing the pageboy
无声的角色
The silent role
卡罗塔将领衔主演
Carlotta will be playing the lead
你们不能亏待她
You don’t deserve her!
-不要尝试安抚我 -安抚她
-It’s useless trying to appease me -Appease her
你们说这些只是要取悦我
You’re only saying this to please me
取悦她
To please her
大人 对不对
Signori, è vero?
不不不 我不想听到 让我死
No, no, non voglio udire! Lasciatemi morire!
老爸 上帝
O Padre mio! Dio!
谁蔑视他的口令 要小心点
Who scorn his word, beware to those
-天使看见 -为什么克莉斯汀
-The Angel sees -Why did Christine
-从我怀抱飞了 -天使知道
-fly from my arms? -The Angel knows
-你们斥责我 -夫人 原谅我们
-You have rebuked me -Signora, pardon us
你们撤换我
You have replaced me
拜托 夫人 我们请求你
Please, signora, we beseech you
这时候看到你们最害怕的
This hour shall see your darkest fears
我必须看到她
I must see her
天使知道 天使听到
The Angel knows The Angel hears
我招谁惹谁 自求多福
Abbandonata, desiderata O, sventura, disgraziata
夫人 为我们唱歌♥吧
Signora, sing for us
-我被抛弃 -不要绝情
-Abbandonata -Don’t be unfeeling
-可预期的(票房♥)新纪录呢 -我们的明星
-What new surprises are in store? -Our star
粉丝需要你
Your public needs you
我们也需要你
We need you, too
你们不再要宝贝小妹妹
Would you not rather
宝贝小妹妹
have your precious little ingénue?
夫人 不
Signora, no
世界需要妳
The world wants you
红顶女伶 舞台第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Prima donna, first lady of the stage
妳的信徒向妳跪拜乞求
Your devotees are on their knees to implore you
当他们呼喊妳的名字 妳愿意谢幕吗
Can you bow out when they’re shouting your name?
想一想他们如何爱慕妳
Think of how they all adore you
红顶女伶 再次让我们陶醉
Prima donna, enchant us once again
想一想妳的音乐天赋
Think of your muse
与围绕剧院的观众队伍
And of the queues round the theatre
你能否认我们可预期的胜利吗
Can you deny us the triumph in store?
再次唱吧 红顶女伶
Sing, prima donna, once more
克莉斯汀提过一位天使
Christine spoke of an angel
红顶女伶 妳的歌♥声复活了
Prima donna, your song shall live again
妳坐冷板凳 想想妳的粉丝
You took a snub Think of your public
粉丝需要妳
But there’s a public who needs you
听到妳的嗓音想要妳变成一位天使
Those who hear your voice liken you to an angel
想一想不朽支持呼喊
Think of their cry of undying support
这是音乐天使吗
Is this the Angel of Music?
我们的歌♥剧开演了
We get our opera
她掳获聚光灯
She gets her limelight
跟着聚光灯导引妳
Follow where the limelight leads you
首席女高音的考验
Leading ladies are a trial
红顶女伶 你的歌♥声永远不停止
Prima donna, your song will never die
你将再次唱歌♥ 受到无止尽的喝采
You’ll sing again and to an unending ovation
想一想终场安可时妳的光芒
Think how you’ll shine in that final encore
再次唱吧 红顶女伶
Sing, prima donna, once more
要求被拒绝
…demands are rejected
谁会相信天后乐意接替一位
Who’d believe a diva happy to relieve a chorus girl
跑去跟幕后老板睡觉的歌♥女的工作
Who’s gone and slept with the patron?
劳尔与轻浮女人纠缠在爱的二重奏
Raoul and the soubrette entwined in love’s duet
虽然他会抗♥议♥但他跟她一定有一腿
Although he may demur He must have been with her
你永远无法脱身这种事情上演
You’d never get away with all this in a play
如果用老外腔调大声唱
But if it’s loudly sung and in a foreign tongue
只是观众爱听八卦的次序
It’s just the sort of story audiences adore
一出真正完美的歌♥剧
In fact a perfect opera
这部歌♥剧有他的诅咒
For if his curse is on this opera
红顶女伶 世界在你脚下
Prima donna, the world is at your feet
国人期待 讨厌欺骗
A nation waits and how it hates to be cheated
用由来已久融洽关系在舞台上放光彩
Light up the stage with that age-old rapport
唱吧 红顶女伶
Sing, prima donna
再一次
Once more
这样 我们之间变成敌对
So, it is to be war between us.
假如这些要求没被兑现
If these demands are not met,
超越想象的灾难将会发生
a disaster beyond imagination will occur!
风华再现
Once more
先生们 赶快入座我们坐在第五包厢
Gentlemen, if you would care to take your seats? We shall be sitting in Box Five.
你真的认为那是明智的 老板
Do you really think that’s wise, monsieur?
安卓 除了第五包厢外
My dear André, there would appear
没有其他座位了
to be no seats available other than Box Five.
他们说这个少年
They say that this youth
让我们的夫人的心碰碰
has set my lady’s heart aflame
老爷知道会休克而死
His Lordship sure would die of shock
老爷变成个笑话
His Lordship is a laughing stock
如果他怀疑 上帝保庇她
Should he suspect her, God protect her
羞 羞 羞
Shame, shame, shame
不贞的女人注定要下地狱
This faithless lady’s bound for Hades
羞 羞 羞
Shame, shame, shame
雪拉菲摩 你的伪装完美无缺
Serafimo, your disguise is perfect
耶 谁来了阿
Why, who can this be?
好老婆阿 允许你亲爱的老公进来
Gentle wife, admit your loving husband
满场
Every seat sold!
没有意外事件发生
Hardly a disaster beyond imagination.
我的爱人 我被叫去
My love, I am called to
英格兰处理国事
England on affairs of State
必须留妳跟新女仆
And must leave you with your new maid
虽然我乐意带女仆同行
Though I’d happily take the maid with me.
老不修要道别了
The old fool’s leaving.
我怀疑我的年轻新娘对我不忠
I suspect my young bride is untrue to me
我躲在这里 没要离开
I shall not leave but shall hide over there
观察她
To observe her
再见
Addio
拜拜 拜
Addio
雪拉菲摩 别装了
Serafimo, away with this pretence
你不能说话
You cannot speak
我老公离开后可以玩亲亲
But kiss me in my husband’s absence
傻蛋 他让我开心
Poor fool, he makes me laugh Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
该是我找更好更好另一半的时候
Time I tried to get a better, better half
傻蛋 他不知道
Poor fool, he doesn’t know Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho
如果他知道真♥相♥ 不会善罢干休
If he knew the truth he’d never ever go
我不是指示
Did I not instruct
第五包厢要清空
that Box Five was to be kept empty?
他在这里 歌♥剧魅影
He’s here, The Phantom of the Opera
是他 我知道他 就是他
It’s him, I know it. It’s him.
安静
Calm down.
你的戏没有台词 小蟾蜍
Your part is silent, little toad!