关于我要退休的事
about my imminent retirement.
现在告诉你们 那些都是真的
I can now tell you, these were all true,
现在 我很高兴
and it is now my pleasure
跟各位介绍两位大人物
to introduce you to the two gentlemen
现在大众歌♥剧院的头家
who now own the Opera Populaire,
理查·德费门老板与吉乐斯·安卓老板
Monsieur Richard Firmin and Monsieur Giles André.
谢谢大家
Oh, no, please.
先生们 卡罗塔 朱迪西里夫人
Gentlemen, Signora Carlotta Giudicelli,
到现在唱了19个档期成为我们的首席女高音
our leading soprano for 19 seasons now.
当然 当然
Of course, of course,
我观赏过妳所有大牌角色 夫人
I have experienced all your greatest roles, signora.
乌巴多皮安齐阁下
And Signor Ubaldo Piangi.
英雄 阁下
An honour, signor.
如果我没记错
If I remember rightly,
伊莉萨有一段精彩的独唱
Elissa has a rather fine aria
在汉尼拔第三幕
in Act Three of Hannibal.
夫人 我有个不请之请
I wonder, signora, if, as a personal favour,
能为我们表演一段
you would oblige us with a private rendition?
除非雷雅老板反对
Unless, of course, Monsieur Reyer objects…
好 经纪人指挥吧
No, my manager commands!
天后下令了
My diva commands.
两个小节够不够
Would two bars be sufficient introduction?
两个小节够了
Two bars will be quite sufficient.
夫人 请
Signora?
想念我
Think of me
痴痴的想念我
Think of me fondly
当我们说再见
When we’ve said goodbye
记住我
Remember me
每分每秒
Every so often
答应我 你将尝试
Promise me you’ll try
在那天 不久的一天
On that day, that not so distant day
当你挥挥衣袖离开
When you are far away and free
假如你找到空档
If you ever find a moment
想一想我
Spare a thought for me
想念我
Think of me
相思我
Think of me warmly…
他在这里 歌♥剧魅影
He’s here, The Phantom of the Opera
他在那里 歌♥剧魅影
He’s there, The Phantom of the Opera
他跟着我们 他是鬼魅
He is with us It’s the ghost
老天爷阿 希望你有点礼貌
Good heavens, will you show a little courtesy!
小姐阿 拜托
Mademoiselle, please!
夫人 你还好吧
Signora! Are you all right?
布列特 布列特在哪里
Buquet! Where is Buquet?
叫那个人来这里
Get that man down here!
布列特 专职布幕
Buquet, chief of the flys.
他要负责任
He’s responsible for this.
布列特 天啊 那个人阿
Buquet! For God’s sake, man,
那事情还要持续多久
what’s going on up there?
拜托 老板 别看我
Please, monsieur, don’t look at me
老天作证 我不在岗位上
As God’s my witness, I was not at my post
拜托 老板 那里没有其他人
Please, monsieur, there’s no one there
如果有 好 也只有一个鬼
And if there is, well, then, it must be a ghost
他在这里 歌♥剧魅影
He’s there, The Phantom of the Opera
老天爷 没看过这么鸭霸
Good heavens! I have never known such insolence.
夫人 拜托
Signora, please.
发生这种事
These things do happen.
发生这种事
These things do happen?
给你五分钟
You have been here five minutes!
你知道什么
What do you know?
是阿 出搥了 还常发生
Si, these things do happen, all the time!
过去三年
For the past three years,
常出搥
these things do happen.
你怎么阻止发生 没有
And did you stop them happening? No!
而你们 跟他一样坏
And you… You’re as bad as him.
发生这种事
These things do happen.
好 直到你不让这事发生
Well, until you stop these things happening,
这事不再发生
this thing does not happen!
乌巴多 走
Ubaldo, andiamo!
真两光
Amateurs!
我不认为
I don’t think there’s much more
我还能效劳什么
I can do to assist you,
先生 保重
gentlemen. Good luck.
假如你们需要我 我在福兰克福
If you need me, I shall be in Frankfurt.
但 老板
But, monsieur…
请让开 非比寻常
Move, please. Out of the way.
卡罗塔还会回来的
La Carlotta will be back.
你认为呢 老板
You think so, monsieur?
是
Yes.
我有个口信 大人 来自歌♥剧鬼
I have a message, sir, from the Opera Ghost.
老天啊 你们这么迷信
Oh, God in heaven, you’re all obsessed!
他只是欢迎你们来到他的歌♥剧院
He merely welcomes you to his opera house.
提醒你们继续
Commands that you continue
保留第五包厢净空好让他坐
to leave Box Five empty for his use,
而且吩咐你要付他的薪水
and reminds you that his salary is due.
他的薪水
His salary?
拉法叶老板每月给他2万法朗
Monsieur Lefevre paid him 20,000 francs a month.
也许你能给更多
Perhaps you could afford more,
因为夏尼子爵当你的赞助人
with the Vicomte de Chagny as your patron.
夫人 我希望
Madame, I had hoped
自己亲自公布
to have made that announcement myself.
希望子爵今晚
Will the Vicomte be
就能兑现 老板
at the performance this evening, monsieur?
在我们的信箱
In our box.
夫人 这角色的替代演员呢
Madame, who is the understudy for the role?
没有替代演员 老板
There is no understudy, monsieur.
这出戏是新作品
The production is new.
克里斯汀 泰雅可以唱阿 大人
Christine Daaé could sing it, sir.
一位芭雷女孩
A ballet girl?
是的 她跟
Well, she’s been taking
一位大♥师♥学习声乐
lessons from a great teacher.
师承
Oh, from whom?
我不知道 大人
I don’t know, sir.
你也不知道 难以相信
Oh, not you as well. Can you believe it?
满场阿 我们得取消
A full house, and we have to cancel!
泰雅 有典故的名字
Daaé? That’s a curious name.
是小提琴世家
Any relation to the violinist?
我父亲 大人
My father, sir.
让她为你献唱 老板
Let her sing for you, monsieur.
她好嗓音
She has been well taught.
很好
Very well.
就从独唱 开始
Oh, from the beginning of the aria then,
小姐
mam’selle.
先生们 开始
Gentlemen, please.
想念我
Think of me
痴痴的想念我
Think of me fondly
当我们说再见时
When we’ve said goodbye
记住我
Remember me
每分每秒
Every so often
你我常相思
Promise me you’ll try
安卓 听了无助于我的不安
André, this is doing nothing for my nerves.
别烦 费门
Don’t fret, Firmin.
在那天 不久的一天
On that day, that not so distant day
你挥挥衣袖离开
When you are far away and free
假如你有空闲
If you ever find a moment
想一想我
Spare a thought for me
夫人 先生
Madame! Monsieur!
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you so much.
虽然现在明白
And though it’s clear
虽然过去也明白
Though it was always clear
从来就不是
That this was never meant to be