One of the greatest sadnesses is that
她不能再这里 今晚
she’s not here tonight,
但我希望她的精神与我们同在
but I hope we’ve honoured her spirit in every way.
所以 玛丽亚 谢谢您
So. Maria, thank you.
还有 我应该说今晚如此出色
And I ought to say, tonight’s rather extraordinary
因为我知道
because I know that
有许多歌♥剧魅影的观众
there are many companies of The Phantom of the Opera
在世界各地看这场表演
watching this performance around the world
因为它被转播到世界各地 今晚
because it’s being beamed around the world tonight.
我想 没有谁
And none, I suppose,
比导演的贡献
more important than the director
更重要
who made it possible,
现在在纽约的
who’s in New York at the moment
纽约百老汇团队
with the New York Broadway company,
哈尔普林斯 哈罗 哈尔
Hal Prince So, hello, Hal!
谢谢你做的一切 哈尔
And thank you for everything, Hal.
不啰唆了 让我介绍
So without any more ado, let’s bring on
伦敦的首演创作团队
the original creative team from London.
他们来了 牵手的是卡美隆·麦金塔爵士
Here they come, led by Sir Cameron Mackintosh.
查尔斯哈尔特 我们的歌♥词作者 当然
Charles Hart, our lyricist, of course.
安迪布·里局 我们的灯光师
Andy Bridge, our lighting,
尤其是唭哩岸·林恩 今晚的舞蹈总监
and above all Gillian Lynne, who staged tonight.
谢谢妳 唭哩岸
Thank you, Gillian.
来自今晚的
And the creative team
阿尔伯特音乐厅的创意团队
from the Albert Hall tonight.
他们都在这里
Here they all are.
劳伦斯导演 中间这位
Laurence, the director, in the middle.
现在
Now…
接着 我要感谢梦幻演出的
Next, I have to thank our fantastic company.
我们的梦幻团队
What a fantastic show.
拉米 谢莱
Ramin, Sierra,
你们让我非常的骄傲
you couldn’t have done me more proud.
还有安东尼·印格里斯(音乐总监)与梦幻乐团
And Anthony Inglis and the fantastic orchestra.
除此之外
Just before we move on,
我要向你们介绍一下
I’m going to introduce you in a second
伦敦首演团队
to the original London company,
我想各位还记得约翰·阿龙
but I just would like you to remember John Aron,
扮演劳尔的
Steve Barton, who of course
史蒂夫·巴顿 与玛莉·米尔
played Raoul, and Mary Millar,
可惜不能跟我们在一起了
who sadly are no longer with us,
但他们是我们的
but they were wonderful
首演团队的杰出成员
members of our original team.
所以 再次感谢他们
So, a small appreciation to them, please.
我们首演伦敦团队
And here is our original London company.
还有一位首演团队成员 今晚
We have one other member of the company tonight
从伦敦守护神剧院赶来的
who has hotfooted it from the London Palladium,
麦克·克劳福
Michael Crawford.
最后
Finally.
我想这是对我非常特别的
And I suppose this is very special for me.
我非常高兴的欢迎今晚
It is a great joy for me to welcome tonight
我的音乐天使 莎拉布莱曼
my Angel of Music, Sarah Brightman.

But…
没有这两位 我们不会在这里(指当下演出非常成功光荣)
Without these two, we would not be here.
我们有一个意外的小惊喜
Uh, we have one slight additional surprise.
莎拉布莱曼同意献唱
Sarah has agreed to sing.
所以 我把你们
So, I’m going to leave you
交给音乐天使
in the hands of the Angel of Music.
老师 开始吧
Maestro, take it away.
在睡梦中他对我唱歌♥
In sleep he sang to me
在梦里他走向我
In dreams he came
那歌♥声呼唤我
That voice which calls to me
呼唤我的名字
And speaks my name
我是不是又再作梦
And do I dream again
现在我找到了
For now I find
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera is there
在我心中
Inside my mind
再次与我一起唱歌♥
Sing once again with me
1985试演版和1989多伦多首演版魅影饰演者
我们奇妙的二重唱
Our strange duet
我的功力加持你
My power over you
1990澳大利亚首演版
2007-2009澳大利亚/新西兰巡演版魅影饰演者
越来越强大
Grows stronger yet
虽然你离我而去
And though you turn from me
2012虚幻版魅影和伦敦奥♥运♥版魅影饰演者
回眸一瞥
To glance behind
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera is there
2001-2005伦敦女王剧院版
2010-2011伦敦女王剧院版魅影饰演者
在妳心中
Inside your mind
那些曾看过你面貌的人
Those who have seen your face
恐惧地退缩了
Draw back in fear
我是你所戴的面具
I am the mask you wear
他们听到的是我的歌♥声
It’s me they hear
-我的心灵与 -你的心灵与
-My spirit and -Your spirit and
-你的歌♥声 -我的歌♥声
-your voice -my voice
融为一体
In one combined
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera is there
-在你心中 -在我心中
-Inside your mind -Inside my mind
他在那里 歌♥剧魅影
He’s there The Phantom of the Opera
当心 歌♥剧魅影
Beware, The Phantom of the Opera
在妳所有的幻想中
In all your fantasies
妳总是知道
You always knew
那男人与神秘之事
That man and mystery
都是在你身上
Were both in you
在这迷宫中
And in this labyrinth
盲目的夜晚
Where night is blind
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera is there
在你心中
Inside your mind
唱 唱吧 我的音乐天使
Sing! Sing, my Angel of Music!
他在那里
He’s there
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera
为我唱歌♥
Sing for me!
为我唱歌♥
Sing for me!
为我唱歌♥
Sing for me!
我们带妳到
We have brought you
甜美音乐天王的宝座
To the seat of sweet music’s throne
向音乐宣誓效忠的王国
To this kingdom where all must pay homage to music
音乐
Music
我们已经来到这里
We have come here
只为一个目的
For one purpose and one alone
从妳第一次听到我们唱歌♥的时候
Since the moment you first heard us sing
我们需要你跟我们为他效劳
We have needed you with us to serve him
歌♥颂他的音乐
To sing for his music
他的音乐
His music
夜晚时分锐化
Night-time sharpens
提高每个知觉
Heightens each sensation
黑夜激化
Darkness stirs
与唤醒想象力
And wakes imagination
感觉沉淀
Silently the senses
放弃他们的防御
Abandon their defenses
慢慢的 缓缓的
Slowly, gently
夜晚释放它的华丽
Night unfurls its splendour
掌握它 感觉他
Grasp it, sense it
颤栗与温柔
Tremulous and tender
转换面向
Turn your face away
远离白天刺眼光芒
From the garish light of day
转换思维
Turn your thoughts away
远离冷酷无情的眼光
From cold, unfeeling light
倾听夜曲
And listen to the music of the night
阖上妳的眼睛臣服在
Close your eyes and surrender
妳无知的梦境
To your darkest dreams
告解妳的生命思想
Purge your thoughts of the life
妳的往事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!