Of no return
你把我带到
You have brought me
嘶声力竭的境界
To that moment when words run dry
到那呓语消失
To that moment when speech
陷入沉默
Disappears into silence
无声
Silence
我来了
I have come here
难以理解为什么
Hardly knowing the reason why
在我脑海充满
In my mind I’ve already imagined
我们身体缠绕的想象
our bodies entwining
无戒心与沉默
Defenseless and silent
现在和你在这里
And now I am here with you
没有第二个念头
No second thoughts
我已决定
I’ve decided
决定
Decided
过了不归点
Past the point of no return
现在不回头
No going back now
现在我们激♥情♥戏
Our passion play has now
终于开始
At last begun
过了对或错的念头
Past all thought of right or wrong
一个最后问题
One final question
我俩要等待多久
How long should we two wait
才能融合一体呢
Before we’re one?
当血液开始沸腾流窜
When will the blood begin to race?
沈睡花苞绷裂开花
The sleeping bud burst into bloom?
直到欲♥火♥
When will the flames at last
烧尽我们
Consume us?
过了不归点
Past the point of no return
最后的门坎
The final threshold
这桥已经接通了
The bridge is crossed
站着看它燃烧
So stand and watch it burn
我们跨越这点
We’ve passed the point
不回头
Of no return
说你将跟我分享
Say you’ll share with me
一份爱情 一个人生
One love, one lifetime
引导我 拯救我
Lead me, save me
我的寂寞
From my solitude
说你要我
Say you want me
跟着妳
With you here
偎着妳
Beside you
你要去任何地方
Anywhere you go
让我也去
Let me go, too
克莉斯汀
Christine
那是我唯一所求
That’s all I ask of…

No!
不 不要射
No! Don’t shoot!
不要 你在做什么
No! What are you doing there?
给我这些 老板 拿水来 老板
Give me this, monsieur. Get water, monsieur!
楼上的 老板 快
Upstairs, monsieur! Come!
费门老板 快 快开门 老板
Monsieur Firmin, come! Open the doors, monsieur!
子爵大人 跟我来
Monsieur Vicomte, come with me!
我知道他们在哪里
I know where they are!
-我能相信你 -你必须
-Can I trust you? -You must.
但切记你的手
But remember, keep your hand
保持跟眼睛一样的高度
at the level of your eyes.
-但为什么 -旁遮普 套索 老板
-But why? -The Punjab lasso, monsieur.
首先布列特 现在皮安齐
First Buquet, now Piangi.
像这样 老板 注意 我跟你去
Like this, monsieur. Look, I’II go with you.
不 梅格 不 你留在这里
No, Meg! No. You stay here.
跟我来 老板 听我的话
Come with me, monsieur, do as I say.
赶快 否则我会太迟
But hurry, or we shall be too late.
再下去
Down once more
到我的绝望黑暗的地窖
To the dungeon of my black despair
下去 到我心灵的牢房♥
Down we plunge to the prison of my mind
走那条黑暗小径
Down that path into darkness
深如地狱
Deep as hell!
你问 我为何要前往与拘禁在
Why, you ask, was I bound and chained
这寒冷阴暗的地方
In this cold and dismal place?
不是犯了滔天大罪
Not for any mortal sin
而是我这张丑陋可怕的脸
But the wickedness of my abhorrent face!
追踪谋杀犯
Track down this murderer
一定要找到
He must be found
人人都可猎捕
Hounded out by everyone
人见人厌
Met with hatred everywhere
人人恶言相向
No kind word from anyone
不用怜悯
No compassion anywhere
克莉斯汀
Christine,
克莉斯汀 为什么 为什么
Christine, why? Why?
你的手举到眼睛的高度
Your hand at the level of your eyes
在你眼睛的高度
At the level of your eyes
在你眼睛的高度
At the level of your eyes
妳眼睛的高度
Level of your eyes
他住在对面湖边 老板
He lives across the lake, monsieur.
我只敢走这么远
This is as far as I dare go.
吉利夫人
Madame Giry,
谢谢
thank you.
追踪凶手 要找到他
Track down this murderer He must be found
追捕谋杀犯 一定要捕捉他
Track down this murderer He must be found
追捕跑到地下的动物
Hunt down this animal who runs to ground
他折磨我们太久
Too long he’s preyed on us
现在我们知道
But now we know
歌♥剧魅影在这里 深藏地下
The Phantom of the Opera is here Deep down below
他在这里 歌♥剧魅影
He’s here, The Phantom of the Opera
最后 你嗜血的欲望
Have you gorged yourself
吞满足了没
at last in your lust for blood?
现在我是不是喂你肉♥欲♥的猎物
Am I now to be prey to your lust for flesh?
我命该在血腥中翻滚毁灭
That fate which condemns me to wallow in blood
拒绝我肉体享乐
Has also denied me the joys of the flesh
这张脸
This face
毒害感染我们的爱
The infection which poisons our love
这张脸
This face
赢得母亲的恐惧与厌恶
Which earned a mother’s fear and loathing
面具 是我第一件
A mask, my first
无情的服装
Unfeeling scrap of clothing
怜悯来的太晚
Pity comes too late
转过来面对你的命运
Turn around and face your fate
这是一个永恒
An eternity of this
在你眼前
Before your eyes
这张鬼脸
This haunted face
现在没让我恐惧
Holds no horror for me now
在你的灵魂中
It’s in your soul
真理被谎言扭曲
That the true distortion lies
等等 我想 我的爱人 我们有一位客人
Wait, I think, my dear, we have a guest.
劳尔
Raoul!
大人 实在是非比寻常的开心
Sir, this is indeed an unparalleled delight.
我正等着你来
I had rather hoped that you would come

No!
现在 梦想成真
And now, my wish comes true
你真的创造了我的夜晚
You have truly made my night
放开她
Free her!
随你便 只要放开她
Do what you will, only free her!
你没有同情心吗
Have you no pity?
你的情人提出热情的请求
Your lover makes a passionate plea
拜托 劳尔 没用的
Please, Raoul, it’s useless!
我爱她
I love her
毫无意义吗
Does that mean nothing?
我爱她
I love her
展现一些同情心
Show some compassion!
世界没对我展现同情心
The world showed no compassion to me!
克莉斯汀 克莉斯汀
Christine, Christine
让我看她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!