哦,莫里斯,莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特
Um, Maurice. Maurice flitcroft.
(国际高尔夫顶级选手,76年英国公开赛亚军)
塞维利亚诺·巴列斯特罗
Severiano ballesteros.
你叫啥?
You what?
叫我塞维就行了
哦,懂了,塞维,塞维,嗯
Oh, si. Seve, seve. Hm.
你紧张吗?
既紧张也不紧张
你不紧张吗?
不
知道吗,对我来说,失误是掌握高尔夫新知识的机会
– 明白吗
– 嗯嗯
我是怎么做错的?
我怎么样才能做得更好?
你理解我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
爱上你的失误,塞维
你才不会走错方向
我希望你的高尔夫水平和你的西班牙语一样强
噢,不,塞维
我的高尔夫强多了
小心点我哦,塞维
Watch out, seve.
下次见
资格赛见
1976年英国公开赛资格赛,第一轮
谢谢你!
Thank you.
好吧,儿子,开局什么情况?
Righto, son. What’s first up?
嗯,第一个洞
Uh, first hole.
嗯,距离 460 码
Um, 460 yards.
到处都是麻烦
Trouble left and right.
460 码,这是五杆洞
Four hundred and sixty yards. Par five.
四杆洞
Par four.
四杆洞…
Par four…
用一号♥杆,直接打到那里,给我们个机会一杆上果岭吧
Take a driver, get it up there. Give us a chance going at the green.
不行,最近我的一号♥杆有点耍性子
No. I’ve been a bit wild, you know, just of late, with me driver.
我会…我会改用四号♥木杆,用它我从未失手过
I’ll take… I’ll take me 4-wood. I never miss with that.
是,好的
Yeah. Ok.
对不起,爸,没带四号♥木杆
Sorry, dad. There’s no 4-wood.
你说什么?
You what?
我一定是把四号♥木杆忘在车里了
I must’ve left the 4-wood in the car.
是他妈的詹姆斯的错!
It’s fucking James’ fault!
不,没事,儿子,没关系
No, all right, son. It’s all right.
我还是用一号♥杆,另外在球场上注意说话文明
I’ll take me driver. Mind your language on the course.
好的,对不起,爸爸
Yeah, sorry, dad.
女士们先生们,这是第 14 场比赛
‘Ladies and gentlemen, this is game number 14.’
欢迎来到发球区
‘please welcome on the tee,
代表威尔士 庞蒂浦高尔夫俱乐部…
representing pontypool golf club, wales,
由康威赞助的…
and sponsored by conways,
吉姆·霍华德
Jim Howard.
草他妈的厉害!
Fucking ‘ell!
欢迎来到发球区
‘Please welcome on the tee,
代表法国 拉布丹高尔夫俱乐部…
representing la boudin golf club, France,
由格兰杰体育赞助的…
and sponsored by mcgranger sport,
洛朗•兰伯特
Laurent lambert.’
最后一位,欢迎来到发球区
‘And finally, please welcome on the tee,
代表英格兰 坎布里亚郡高尔夫俱乐部…
representing cumbria county golf club, england,
由…
and sponsored by
维克斯船厂赞助的…
vickers shipyard,
莫里斯·G·弗立克罗夫特
Maurice g flitcroft.’
好吧,儿子,我们还差多远?
Right, son. What we got left?
嗯,那个…
Uh, well…
离洞是 460 码…
Hole’s 460 and…
我们打了多远?呃,8 码
What we gone? Uh, eight.
所以还差 452 码
So, 452 to the pin.
正确,给我…给我三号♥铁杆
Right. I’ll take…I’ll take me three iron.
我想直接打到位
I’ll just go for position.
好的
Yeah.
好球,爸爸
Great shot, dad.
还行吧
It’s all right.
好,一切顺利
Yeah, that’ll do.
基恩,别走神
gene. Concentrate.
是,好的
Yeah, I was.
见鬼
Flippin’ heck.
你看?
You see?
继续! 继续!
Go on! Go on!
怎么啦?
All right?
托尼,我是劳埃德。听着,我要莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特的所有资料
Tony, it’s Lloyd. Listen, I want everything you can find on a Maurice flitcroft.
弗-立-克-罗-夫-特
F-I-i-t-c-r-o-f-t.
弗立克罗夫特
Flitcroft.
请报半场成绩,先生们。吉姆·霍华德?
Half-time scores, please, gents. Jim Howard?
33杆
Thirty-three. Round about.
谢谢你
Thank you.
洛朗•兰伯特?
Laurent lambert?
32杆
Thirty-two.
那里是休息区,基恩
Halfway there, gene.
莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特?
Thirty-two. And Maurice flitcroft?
63杆
Sixty-three.
抱歉,再说一遍?
Sorry, say that again.
6—3
Sixty-three.
上帝啊
Good god.
我们苏格兰人发明了高尔夫运动
We, in Scotland, invented the game of golf.
英国高尔夫公开赛是世界上历史最悠久的赛事
The British open is the oldest tournament in the world.
最受尊敬和声望最高的
The most respected and prestigious.
我们必须竭尽全力来擦亮这块牌子
And we must do all we can to burnish that reputation.
下次你♥爸♥再胡言乱语的时候把这句话告诉他,好吗?
Say that to your dad the next time he spouts any of that nonsense, ok?
谢谢你们的采访,现在…
Thank you for your time. Now…
莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特打出了 63 杆
Maurice flitcroft has hit a sixty-three.
63?
Sixty-three?
这是怎么回事?
How the hell did that happen?
我不知道
I’ve no idea.
媒体知道了吗?
Do the press know?
还没有
Not yet.
先稳住再说
Let’s bloody keep it that way.
是
Yeah.
我得说,这球稍有点令人失望
I must say, that was a bit disappointing.
弗立克罗夫特先生!
Mr flitcroft!
基思·麦肯齐,皇家古高尔夫球协会秘书
Keith MacKenzie, secretary of the royal and ancient golf society.
我可以和你谈谈吗?
May I have a word with you, please?
哦,当然
Oh, course.
拿着
Uh, here.
见到您很荣幸,先生
It’s an honour to meet you, sir.
我非常享受这个,呃,你知道的,这个锦标赛
I’m very much enjoying the, uh, you know, the championship.
很好,我们也是,谢谢你!
Good. Good. So are we. Thank you.
不过,我和我的同事想知道你是否…
However, my colleague and I were just wondering if you, uh,
这么说吧,也许你现在已经享受够了
might’ve had your fill of it, so to speak.
抱歉?
I’m sorry?
我们只是想知道你是否愿意退赛
We were just wondering if you’d like to retire.
我不…我不…
I’m not… I’m not…
我不太明白你的意思,很抱歉,我得去下一个发球区了
I’m not sure I follow ya. I’m sorry. I must get to the next tee.
好吧,坦白地说,我们都知道你不应该在这里
All right. Let me speak plainly. We can all see you don’t belong here,
所以你为什么不安静地打包离开呢
so why don’t you just quietly gather up your things
我们不要制♥造♥混乱,好吗?
and let’s not cause a scene, shall we?
你知道,那个…那个…
You know, there… there’s one…
我可以向你保证一件事,麦肯齐先生
One thing I can promise you, uh, mr MacKenzie,
那就是,我不…肯定不会退赛的
and… and that is no, no, I certainly will not be retiring.
我会继续挥杆的,你知道的,继续打下去
My swing’s just about to, you know, click in.
呃,如果你不介意的话,我要走了
Uh, so, if you’ll excuse me, I must get on.
我必须感谢利普胡克高尔夫俱乐部的霍尔尼斯太太…
I must just thank a mrs T Holness of liphook golf club
分享的一个最美味的维多利亚海绵蛋糕
for a most wonderful cake, a Victoria sponge no less.
现在,我的制♥作♥人刚刚递给我一张纸条
Now, my producer’s just handed me a piece of paper.
要么我该去配一副新眼镜了
Either I need a new pair of glasses
否则球场上确实发生了非同寻常的事情
or there’s something quite extraordinary happening on the course.
那算个啥,你看到新款奥迪 80 了吗?
That’s nothing. Have you seen the new Audi 80?
真♥他♥妈♥的
Bloody hell.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Bloody hell.
我是说太他妈迷人了
I mean she is a beauty.
很华丽
Gorgeous.
他在前九洞打出了惊人的 63 杆
‘He’s played the first nine holes in a phenomenal 63 shots.’
优美的线条,清晰的线条
beautiful lines. Clear lines.
我真不敢相信,伙计们,看看这是谁