Really?

Look.
哎呀!
Crikey.
90 号♥
Number 90.
只有百万富翁才玩得起吧
Need to be a millionaire to play this.
你应该先看看这些衣服价格
You should see what the clothes cost.
真的吗?
Really?
好像是克里夫搞来的
Might get Cliff onto it.
“…来自巴罗因弗内斯的莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特 ”
‘…Maurice flitcroft in barrow-in-furness.’
爸爸! 你上电视了!
dad! You’re on telly!
什么,不会吧?
No, what?
是的,嘘,过来,过来
Yeah, sh, come, come.
“…如何参加英国网球公开赛”
…getting into the British open championship,
“因为我很期待举起那只古老的克莱尔特瓶 ”
as I quite fancy lifting the old claret jug.’
“ 好吧,莫里斯,你需要做的只是… ”
‘well, Maurice, all you have to do
“ 写信给苏格兰圣安德鲁斯皇家古高尔夫俱乐部 ”
is write to the royal & ancient golf club in st Andrews, Scotland,
“ 他们会给你寄一张报名表 ”
and they’ll send you an entry form.’
“ 但别忘了 ”
‘but remember,
“ 问你的父母要邮票哦 ”
ask your mum and dad before you use all their stamps and things.’
“ 很高兴能收到像小莫里斯这样热情的小朋友的来信 ”
‘always warms my cockles when we get letters from keen youngsters like little Maurice.’
“ 左臂垂直于胸骨 ”
“Left arm perpendicular to the sternum.”
“ 头部呈 30 度。 ”
“Head at 30 degrees.”
“ 膝盖呈 20 度弯曲 ”
“Knees flexed at 20.”
试着击球
Just try and hit the ball.
你在搞什么啊?
What are you playing at?
对不起! 我的天啊!
Sorry! Flipping heck!
这样我会欠你人情吧?
I don’t owe you anything?
不会
No.
这个人情太大了
For all this?
不,没事的
No. No.
这些都是从我朋友约翰的廉价市场买♥♥的
I got all this and all this from my mate John down the market.
这个也是?
This too?
对啊
Yeah.
仿麂皮的
Suede.
真不错,是吧?
It’s good stuff, innit?
很完美
That’s perfect.
(拉丁语)
Deorum vestimenta sua.
你说什么?
You what?
上帝的衣服,克里夫
Clothes of the gods, Cliff.
是的,吉姆总能拿得到最好的东西
Well, he only gets the best, does Jim.
我还以为是约翰
I thought it were John.
约翰?是的,约翰,是的,好小伙,约翰
John. John. Yeah, John. Yeah, good lad, John.
三明治看起来不错,珍
Sandwiches look nice, Jean.
亲爱的,能不能别再关心你的形象了?
Love. Can you stop worrying about what you look like?
得先填完这张表
Got to finish filling in this form first.
那是什么意思,“差点”?
What does that mean, handicap?
我猜想,那一定是指我身体上的缺点
That must be me ailments, I suppose.
哦,比如你的假牙?腰痛?关节炎?
Oh, like your false teeth? Lumbago. Touch of arthritis.
我要都写下来 吗?
Shall I put that down?
都写上去
Aye.
大家好
Hello.
没事吧,小伙子们?
You all right, lads?
给你的,爸爸
Here you go, dad.
那是什么?
What’s that?
这样你就可以参加训练课程了
So you can practise on a proper course.
我们跳街舞时赚来的
We got it dancing on the street.
真希望你能看到,人们纷纷把钱投向我们
Should’ve seen it. They were just chucking it at us.
真难以置信
That’s incredible.
你们的目的是什么? 我是说,为什么在街头跳舞
What do you hope to achieve? You know, with this dancing lark.
– 赚钱
– 姑娘
– Money.
– Birds.
“ 我们都身处深沟,但有些人还在仰望星空 ” 是谁说的?
“We’re all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Who said that?
奥斯卡·王尔德
Oscar wilde.
你们觉得他想说什么?
What do you think he meant?
不要在沟里睡觉,哈哈
Don’t sleep in the gutter.
人的目标是星辰大海
Aim for the stars.
我是说,难道会没有舞蹈大奖赛、世界杯啥的吗?
I mean, isn’t there a trophy or a world cup or summat?
不,一定有的
Yeah, think so.
那么,参加啊! 去赢得比赛!
Well, enter it! Go and win it!
但万一我们输了呢?
But what if we lose?
没关系,至少你试过了,这才是最主要的
It doesn’t matter. At least you tried. That’s the main thing.
孩子们,生活不仅仅是为了钱
There’s more to life than money, boys.
不是吗?
Ain’t that right?
是的
Yeah.
虽然这么说,但钱也是唾手可得
Though, having said that, money is flipping handy.
尤其是靠打高尔夫球
Especially if you play golf.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢!
Cheers!
不客气,爸爸
You’re welcome, dad.
谢谢,看那个,珍
Thanks. Look at that, Jean.
哦,等一下
Oh, hang on a minute.
它很沉
It’s heavy.
上面写着:“如果你是职业选手,就不需要填’差点’ ”
It says: “Don’t need a handicap if you’re a professional.”
好吧,把写的划掉,勾职业选手,简单点
Well, cross out that other stuff. Tick professional. Make things easier.
职业?
Professional?
你确定?
You sure?
听着
Listen,
你今天早上没有看到我的练习
you didn’t see me practising this morning.
我离高水平只差一点点了
I am a whisker away.
好吧
All right.
非常接近了
A whisker away.
坎布里亚郡 高尔夫球场
“欢迎来到发球区,莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特 ”
‘Please welcome on the tee, Maurice g flitcroft.’
你躺那里没事吧,老头?
You all right down there, old boy?
哦,没事
Oh, yes.
你们好,先生们
Hello, gents.
你没走错地方吧,老兄?
Are you in the right place, old chap?
是的,我是来参加俱乐部的,我看到你们在打三球赛
Yes, I’m here to join the club. And I see you’re a three ball.
如果你们想改成四球赛,我正好有空,很愿意加入
If you care to make it a four, I’m available. Happy to join.
啊,我们,嗯…我们在等人
Ugh, we’re, um… We’re waiting for someone.
是的,等乔治
Yes. George.
乔治·格林
George green.
实际上,谢谢你们的邀请,先生们
Actually, thanks for the offer, gents,
但是,转念一想
but, uh, on second thought,
我想今天自己玩,希望你们不会介意
I think I’d prefer to play on my own today, I hope you don’t mind.
我是莫里斯·弗立克罗夫特
Maurice flitcroft.
祝你们好运,先生们
Good luck, gents.
有病
Tossers.
讨厌鬼
Flippin’ people.
势力小人
Snobs.
他妈…
Bloody…
对不起,先生!
Excuse me, sir!
您好,请允许我自我介绍,我是俱乐部的总管布鲁斯·阿特金斯
Hello, there. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Bruce atkins, the steward of the club.
哦,你好,布鲁斯,我…
Oh, hello, Bruce. I…
我是莫里斯
I’m Maurice.
我能帮您什么吗,莫里斯?
How may I help you today, Maurice?
我是来参加俱乐部的
I’m here to join the club, please.
我明白了
I see.
可以的,但是加入俱乐部需要走程序
That’s fine. But there is a procedure to get entry to the club.
程序?
Procedure?
是的
Yes.
您必须由一位委员会成员推荐
You must be recommended by a committee member.
您必须和两名会员一起打一场
You must play with two members
来确定您的技术水平、礼仪等
to ascertain your level of skill, etiquette, etc.
您的申请会被转交给会员委员会
Your application will be forwarded to the members committee,
如果通过,您将被列入等候名单
whereupon, if accepted, you’ll be placed on the waiting list.
等候名单需要等多久?
How long’s the waiting list?
两年
Two years.
那可不行
That’s no good.
是吗?
Really?
不,我要参加英国公开赛
No, I’m playing in the British open.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!