Mike! Michael?
我们失陪一会儿
Excuse us. Excuse us.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
他们是我的兄弟
They’re my brothers.
你在开玩笑吗? 摆脱它们
You’re joking? Get rid of them.
是的,我会的
Yeah, I will.
搞定后过来陪吃晚饭
Make it back for the dinner.
我会搞定的
I’ll get rid of ’em.
抱歉,稍等
Sorry, one second.
迈克在一家帮助无家可归者的慈善机构兼♥职♥,只是两个逃犯
Mike works at a homeless charity part time, just a couple of escapees.
我明白了
I see.
他一会儿就回来
He’ll be back in a minute.
你在装什么装?
What you playing at?
你们在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我们回了家,但是里面没有人
We went to the house but there was nobody.
是啊,他们搬走了
Yeah, they had to move out.
搬走了?
Move out?
太糟了
It’s not been great.
我们能和你一起住吗?
Can we crash with you?
不行
No.
那我们该去哪里?
Where we supposed to stay?
走吧,我带你们去
Come on, I’ll show ya.
我们无家可归了
We’ve nowhere to go.
是孩子们,珍! 进来,小伙子!
It’s the boys, Jean! Come in, lads!
这里就是你们的家
These are yours, I believe.
天啊,全家又团聚了
Blimey, the whole family back together.
我把加热器打开
I’ll put the heater on.
你们想坐下吗? 你们还好吧?
You wanna sit down? You all right?
还好
It’s fine.
发生什么事了? 我们以为你们在巡演呢,亲爱的
Well, what happened? We thought you were on tour, loves.
取消了
It got cancelled.
取消?
Cancelled?
观众越来越少
Crowds got less and less.
没人来?
No one turned up?
是的,就像前一分钟迪斯科还活着,下一分钟就死了
Yeah, it was like one minute disco were alive, the next it were dead.
嗯,那只是,你懂的,生命的轮回,孩子们
Well, that’s just, you know, circle of life sometimes, boys.
你就想说这些吗?
Is that all you’ve got to say?
你希望我们说什么,迈克?
What do you expect us to say, Michael?
好吧,比如说道歉?
Well, how about sorry?
为什么?
For what?
你应该让他们找个合适的工作!
You should have made them get properjobs!
嗯…他们活在梦想中
Well… they’re living the dream.
有梦想没错
There’s not wrong with that.
这取决于你的梦想是什么
It depends what the dream is.
他们是世界冠军!
They’re world champions!
哪种? 迪斯科舞吗? 也许和玩挑圆片游戏得世界冠军没差别?
At what? Disco dancing? They may as well be world champions at tiddlywinks.
看看他们的样子,弗立克罗夫特奇妙帮?
Look at the state of ’em. The fantastic flitcrofts?
更像是一团糟的奇妙帮
The fantastic fuck-ups more like.
他们的目标远大
They aimed for the stars.
可现在他们掉在沟里
And now they’re in the gutter.
迈克是对的,如果我们有一个不同的爸爸,我们会做得更好
Mike’s right. If we’d had a different dad, we’d have done better ‘n all.
我想我们的舞蹈和你的高尔夫一样有用,爸爸
Reckon our dancing’s about as useful as your golf, dad.
孩子们
Boys.
莫里斯,你在做什么? 好吗? 亲爱的?
Maurice, what are you doing? You all right? Love?
亲爱的,你要去哪儿?
Love, where you going?
我只是出去一会儿
Just going out for a moment.
我没事
I’m all right.
好吧
Right.
你去跟你♥爸♥道歉,就现在
You go and apologise to your dad. Now, please.
但他不是我爸爸,对吧?
But he’s not my dad, though, is he?
你怎么能这么说话…
How can you stand there and say that…
毕竟他为你做了这么多
After all he’s done for you?
嘿,不
Hey, no.
我的一切都是靠我自己,他想让我成为一名宇航员!
Everything I’ve done, I’ve done meself. He wanted me to be a flippin’ astronaut!
他让你的生活这么悲惨
He’s made your life a misery.
够了
Enough.
在我 17 岁的时候…
When I was 17…
我得到,呃
I got, uh,
得到一份剧院里的工作
offered a job to join a theatre company.
每周工资七镑五十便士
Seven pound fifty a week.
梦想成真
Dream come true.
我的整个人生都安排好了
Whole life set up for me.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
我想留下你,迈克,我毫不犹豫
I wanted to keep you, Michael, no question in my mind about that.
但是,嗯…
But, um…
没有人支持我
Nobody supported me.
不是我父亲,不是我母亲
Not my father, not my mother.
不是我的朋友
Not my friends.
我自学了秘书工作
I trained as a secretary off my own back.
一个人把小剧院搭建起来
Set up the little theatre by myself.
我一个人把你带大
I brought you up by myself.
是的
Yeah.
没有一个人站在我的身边哪怕一秒钟
Not a soul stood by my side for a single second.
然后我遇到了你父亲
And then I met your father.
所以,别告诉我是他让我的生活变得悲惨
So, don’t you tell me he’s made my life a misery.
他成就了我的人生
He’s made my life.
他成就了我们所有人的人生
He’s made all our lives.
现在…
Now…
我要出去……
I’m going out there…
去找他
To look for him.
我建议你来帮我一起找
And I suggest you come and help me.
我去不了,妈妈,我约了饭局
I can’t, mum, I’ve got a dinner.
好吧,迈克,没关系,你有你的人生
Oh, ok, Michael. Well, never mind, it’s your life.
你们来吧,孩子们
Come on now, boys.
莫里斯?
Maurice?
莫里斯?
Maurice?
珍?
Jean?
你还好吧,帕姆?
Oh, you all right, Pam?
嘿,你有看见莫里斯吗?
Hey, you’ve not seen Maurice, have you?
没有
No
但我这里有一些你的邮件
But here, I’ve got some post for you.
哦,谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
是账单
Be bills.
邮戳是美国的,看看
Postmark from america, look.
威利,看这个
Willie, look at this.
见鬼,快,我们得找到他
Bloody hell. Come on, we’ve gotta find him.
谢谢,帕姆
Thanks, Pam.
爸爸?
Dad?
莫里斯?
Maurice?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
莫里斯?
Maurice?
老莫?
Mol?
莫里斯?
Maurice?
老莫?
Mol?
爸爸?
Dad?
他在那里
there he is.
我们很抱歉,爸爸!
We’re sorry, dad!
我们真的,真的很抱歉!
We’re really, really sorry!
下来,亲爱的! 他们不是故意的! 都不是!
Come down, love! They didn’t mean it! None of them!
不!
No
他们是对的!
They were right!
这个世界不能随心所欲!
The world’s not an oyster!
必须要脚踏实地!
It’s just a barnacle!
我现在明白了!
I see that now!
你在说什么,你这该死的傻瓜?
What are you talking about, you bloody fool?
我把你们的希望提得太高了,小伙子们!
I raised your hopes too high, lads!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我早该知道,我只会让你们失望
I should’ve known I would just let you down.
我可不会这么肯定!