That is it!
太过分了
This is too much!
我要做个了结 我的刮脸刀呢
I shall end it. Where’s my razor?
-刮脸刀 -应该没卖♥♥
– Razor. – I don’t think we sold it.
刮脸刀
Razor!
够锋利 痛快了结
Swift, final.
-就让他们拿走我的命吧 -不行 抱着
– Let them have their blood. – Never! Hold that.
如果你要离去 我也随你去
If you are to exit, then so shall I!
如果能帮上忙的话 我这里
If it would help, I have some money
还有点摩德斯通先生给我的饭钱
from Mr. Murdstone for my supper.
他的指尖有天使
Angels in his fingertips.
请用
There you go.
米考伯夫人做的羊排可是远近闻名的
Mrs. Micawber is renowned for her way with a mutton chop.
-你们要来一块吗 -不 不
– Would you care for one? – No, no.
那是你专享的羊排和洋芋
Those are your specific chops and your particular taters.
非常欢迎你们共享 这简直堪比皇家御宴
You’d be very welcome. This is a royal banquet.
真好吃
Ooh, very nice.
“那是你专享的羊排
“They’re your particular chops
还有你专享的洋芋”
and your specific taters.”
“洋芋”
“Taters.”
伦敦充满了奇迹和邪恶
London is full of more wonders and wickedness
比地球上任何城市都多
than all the cities of the earth.
城市
Cities.
而我们 大卫 可以选择去任何地方
And it’s ours, David, to go wherever we choose.
那边不行 那边都是债主 过不去
No, not down there. Creditors make that road impassable.
有两个裁缝 还有个最不可理喻的做松饼的
Two tailors and a most unreasonable muffin man.
又出现了更多债主
More creditors.
一个磨刀的 一个挤奶工 还有个卖♥♥花的疯子
A knife grinder, a dairyman and an unhinged florist.
你会发现我们在经济上落后了
You find us fallen back financially
但东边不亮西边亮
but something shall turn up.
但我们不会无路可走吗
But won’t we run out of roads?
已经无路可走了 快跑
I think we already have. Run!
过来
Come here!
那是圣保罗教堂
There’s St Paul’s.
向前 右转 右转 对
Forward! Right! Right! Right.
他真是操作塞瓶器的好手
He’s a corker of a corker.
一分钟五个
Five a minute.
继续 威尔逊 要不然
Keep at it, Wilson, else
我得塞六个来补上你的四个
I’ll have to cork six to make up for your four.
跳 想象你是一位杂技演员
Jump. Imagine you’re an acrobat.
好多了 很好 再快点
Much better. Good. Faster.
希望你今天过得比我精彩
I hope your day was more remarkable than mine.
当然离不开数不过来的瓶子
It certainly involved a remarkable number of bottles.
如果米考伯先生从你今天
If Mr. Micawber had but a shilling
在仓库塞的每个瓶子上赚一先令…
for each bottle you corked in the warehouse today…
我依旧得面对令人头痛的债务
I should still face a remarkably disheartening pile of debt.
我就像我们院子里皱缩的番茄一样
I’m like the tomatoes shrivelling in our yard.
总之 已经枯了
In short, blighted.
-有访客吗 -法警 藏起…
– Are we expecting visitors? – Bailiffs. Hide…
把勺子藏起来
Hide the spoons!
-孩子 -是地毯
– The child. – It’s the rug.
-地毯 -我来
– The rug. – I’ve got it.
抓住孩子
Get the child.
我的孩子
Me child!
抓住地毯 放开
Hold the rug. Off it.
-怎么回事 -法警 我们完了
– What’s happening? – Bailiffs. We are undone.
我们没有出头之日了 要进债务人监狱了
The sun goes down upon us. The debtors’ prison awaits.
窗帘 他把窗帘拿走了
The curtains. He’s taking the curtains.
那不是你们的鸡肉
That is not your chicken.
你们在偷正直之人的鸡肉
You’re stealing an honest man’s chicken.
至少让他吃完饭再说 你们这些野蛮人
At least let him finish his meal, you malicious apes.
别动米考伯 他很娇嫩的
Hands off Micawber. He bruises like a peach.
玛莎 法警们带走了玛莎
Oh, Martha! The bailiffs are taking Martha.
-来 过来 -好了
– Here. Come here. – All right.
这下你们满意了吧
I trust you’re happy.
那都是我的东西
That’s all my stuff!
圣保罗教堂
St Paul’s.
东边不亮西边亮
Until something turns up.
科波菲尔
Copperfield!
-进来 -进来
– Come in. – Come in.
-你继父告诉我 -我
– Your stepfather informs me… – Me.
-你妈妈生病了 -生病了
– That your mama is ill. – Ill.
-她病得重吗 -告诉他
– How ill is she? – Tell him.
-珍 -珍
– Jane. – Jane.
-请告诉我 -我不会骗你的
– Tell me, please. – I won’t deceive you.
-病得很重 -病得很重
– Very ill. – Very ill.
-病得很重 -病得很重
– Very ill? – Very ill?
病入膏肓
Dangerously ill.
她死了
She’s dead.
我们…我们很遗憾
We’re, uh… We’re very sorry.
那…那她的葬礼呢
And…? And her funeral?
-在周六 -周六
– On Saturday. – Saturday.
周六
Saturday.
我是现在和你回去 还是晚点坐马车回去
Ought I to come back with you now or take a later coach?
不 是上周六 她已经下葬了
No, it was the Saturday just gone. She’s buried.
-我们不想太麻烦 -麻烦
– We didn’t want a fuss. – Fuss.
-科波菲尔 -科波菲尔
– Copperfield. – Copperfield.
科波菲尔 这一下我不怪你 你心情不好
Copperfield, I will allow you that. You are upset.
-但别… -别…
– But do not… – Do not…
好了 到此为止 扣半天工钱
Right, that’s it. Half a day’s pay.
一天工钱为零 半天也是零
Half of nothing is nothing.
看你现在过度反应的举止
Given the manner of your overreaction,
不让你参加葬礼也是件好事
it is a good thing you were not at the funeral.
一个人已经一无所有了 你还能夺走他什么
You can’t take something from someone who has nothing!
-什么 -考虑一下你的未来 孩子
– Nothing! – You think of your future, boy.
除了你的贝琪姑婆 你已经没有亲人了
Apart from your Aunt Betsey, you are without relatives.
我不该受到这种对待 远不应该
I deserve more than this. Far more!
大卫
David!
你们两个就是恶鬼
You two are ghosts.
你们在我眼里早死了
You’ve always been dead.
安静
Quiet!
安静
Quiet!
距离多佛37公里
那是我的盒子 不
Hey! That’s my box! No!
那是…
That’s…!
站住 你这个恶棍
Hey! Hey! You scoundrel!
打扰一下 你知道乔特伍德女士住在哪里吗
Excuse me. Do you know where Miss Trotwood lives?
向那边走两公里
About a mile up that way.
祝你好运 她像只生产的獾一样凶
Good luck. She’s fierce like a birthing badger.
谢谢
Thank you.
注意
这片草地禁止驴子进入
珍妮特 驴
Janet! Donkeys!

Donkeys!
走开
Go on!
走开 走远点
Go on! Go away!
离开我的草坪 我要拧下你们的耳朵
Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Get off my lawn! I’ll box your ears!
走远点 这里不准有驴闯入
Off you go! This is a donkey-free zone!
走开
Move it!
-真是无礼 -有人吗 拜托来人啊
– Cheek of it. – Somebody! Somebody, please!
查理一世 我们确定他死了吗
King Charles I. Are we certain that he’s dead?
他最后一次出现在公众面前时 脑袋和身体分家了
When last seen in public, his head was not attached to his body.
很好 谢谢 非常感谢
Good. Thank you. Much obliged.
那有个男孩
Boy there.
别 别 走开 这里不需要年轻人 我有园艺叉
No, no. Shoo. No young men needed here. I’ve got a garden fork.
-我不是普通的年轻人 -我要叫治安官来了
– I’m not just a young man. – I’ll summon the constable.
听着
Listen!
你是我的姑婆
You’re my aunt.
-珍妮特 -我是你的侄孙
– Janet! – I’m your nephew.
我是大卫·科波菲尔 鸦巢来的
I’m David Copperfield. From The Rookery.
迪克先生
Mr. Dick!
我一直被虐待 被迫做不适合我的工作
I’ve been ill-used and put to work not fit for me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!