那里有朵花 那也不平坦
A flower there. That ain’t flat.
这里 这里 这里都很平坦 好吗
It’s flat here, it’s flat here and it’s flat, OK?
好吧 也许你是对的 真是有点平坦
All right, maybe you’re right. It is a bit flat.
快到港口了
Ooh, nearly at the harbour.
那里是哈姆和艾米丽工作的地方
That’s where Ham and Emily work.
四点了 我♥干♥完活了
It’s four. I’ve done my gutting.
已经四点了吗 这些都弄好了
It’s four already? These are ready to go, yeah.
好了
There we go.
我才多久没见你 哈姆
I turn my back for a second, Ham,
你就像豆芽一样窜得那么高了
and you sprout like a beanstalk.
我都忘了你的拥抱有多用力了 佩格蒂
I forgot how hard you squeeze, Peggotty.
都要把我的骨髓挤出来了
You’ll have the marrow out my bones.
这女人简直像个压布机
She’s a human mangle, that woman.
戴维少爷 这是哈姆 哈姆 这是戴维少爷
Master Davy, Ham. Ham, Master Davy.
很高兴认识你 哈姆 我是戴维少爷
Pleased to meet you, Ham. I’m… Master Davy.
我也很高兴 我带你去看看我们的住处吧
Likewise. Let’s show you where we live, eh?
-艾米丽在吗 -不在 四点了 她…
– Is Emily here? – No, it’s four. She’s…
-她已经干完活了 -对 干完活了
– She’s done gutting. – Yeah, done gutting.
戴维 上来 来吧
Davy, hop up. Come on.
小心点
Careful with him.
等着瞧吧
Wait till you see this.
那里就是我们住的地方 戴维小子
That’s where we all live, Davy boy.
-太棒了 -可不是什么豪♥宅♥
– It’s amazing. – It’s no mansion.
这是条底朝天的船
It’s a downside-upside capsized boat.
这是阿♥拉♥丁的宫殿
It’s Aladdin’s palace!
我们就像是被困在茶杯底下的蜘蛛
We’ll be like spiders trapped under a teacup!
那孩子总能发现喜悦和欢乐
Digs for joy, that boy. Finds it too.
佩格蒂
Peggotty.
这地方太棒了
This place is amazing.
戴维 来看看这个
Davy, come look at this.
-这里就是你睡觉的地方 -喜欢吗 戴维
– And this is where you’ll be sleeping. – Do you like it, then, Davy?
你觉得怎么样 科波菲尔少爷
Yeah, what do you think, Master Copperfield?
我觉得这是我见过最称心如意的卧室了
I think this is the most desirable bedroom I’ve ever seen.
称心如意
Desirable.
我真喜欢你用的词 戴维
I love your words, Davy.
佩格蒂说你母亲是位贵妇人
Peggotty says your mother’s a lady.
艾米丽 注意举止 这是艾米丽
Emily, mind your manners! This is Emily.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
哈姆和艾米丽是你的孩子吗
Are Ham and Emily your children?
不 他们是领养的 他们的父亲都淹死了
No, they’re adopted. Both their fathers was drownded.
哈姆 又多了一张嘴要喂
Oh, Ham. Not another mouth to feed!
让我死吧 赶紧解脱
Let me die and be a riddance.
这是古米治夫人 她的丈夫也淹死了
That’s Mrs. Gummidge. Her husband drownded too.
很多人都淹死了
There’s a lot of drownding goes on.
怎么样 美味的腌鱼谁也挑不出毛病
How’s that? You can’t complain about a nice bit of kipper.
等着瞧吧
You just watch her.
土豆烧焦了 像炭一样
Potatoes are burnt, like coals.
她开始了
There she goes.
这可能就是我吃的最后一顿土豆了
These potatoes could be my last.
我能去海滩上吗 叔叔
Can I go out onto the beach, Uncle?
你干完活了吗
Well, have you done your gutting?
是的 干完活了 四点就结束了
Yes, I’ve done my gutting. Finished at four.
六点也要去干活
There’s a six-o’clock gutting as well.
鱼会变质的 你知道吧
Fish do go off, you know.
哈姆 我从天亮就在给鱼去内脏了
Ham, I’ve been gutting fish since dawn.
你得一直干到结束为止
You need to get gutting till it’s finished.
没关系
Never mind about that.
去吧 带小戴维一起去
Go on, but take young Davy with you.
来吧
Come on.
小心别淹死了
Mind you don’t get drownded.
给鱼去内脏是什么意思
What’s gutting?
除非你想让手变成我这样 你不会想知道的
Unless you want hands like mine, you don’t wanna know.
来吧
Come on.
你母亲真的是贵妇人吗
Is your mother really a lady?
我想是的
Uh, yes, I think so.
她会在客厅处理信件
Does she attend to her correspondence
接待访客吗
and receive callers in the drawing room?
我不知道
I don’t know.
一位手很大的先生来欣赏过我们的天竺葵
A gentleman with big hands calls to admire our geranium.
我也想成为贵妇人
I should like to become a lady.
他有两条眉毛
He has two eyebrows.
我说眉毛 而不是眼睛
I say eyebrows rather than eyes
因为在他脸上眉毛更加重要
cos they’re much more important in his face.
是啊
Yeah.
看 看这里 戴维
Look! Look at this, Davy.
可以看到雅茅斯以外的世界
You can see past Yarmouth.
艾米丽 快下来
Emily, get down!
你要是从上面掉下来 会摔成二十块的
You’ll smash in 20 pieces if you slip off there.
-你好 哈姆 -我不害怕
– Hello, Ham! – I’m not scared.
-你好 戴维 今天开心吗 -开心
– Hello, Davy. You having a good day? – Yeah.
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mama,
雅茅斯是整个宇宙中最棒的地方
Yarmouth is, upon the whole, the finest place in the universe.
艾米丽教会了我打水漂
Emily has taught me to skim stones
我只是很遗憾你看不到
and I’m only sorry you cannot see it.
她和哈姆是我能想象的最棒的朋友
She and Ham have become the best friends imaginable.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
我把咱俩的决定告诉他们了 咱们的新闻
I told them what we decided between us, our news.
-你是说订婚吗 -订婚 对
– Getting engaged? – Getting engaged, yeah.
-你可以直接说”订婚” -我们订婚了
– You can just say “getting engaged”. – We’re engaged.
-你为我们高兴吗 叔叔 -高兴
– Are you happy for us, Uncle? – Happy?
我告诉你我有多高兴
I’ll tell you how happy I am.
我高兴得就像挖到了两根骨头的狗
I’m happy as a dog with two bones.
就像一个狗主人
And as the owner who discovers
发现挖出骨头的洞里装满了金表
that the hole the bones was dug from is full of gold watches.
-还有钱财 -还有钱财
– Oh, oh, and money! – And money.
没错 我就有这么高兴
Yeah, that’s how happy I am.
大家都该结婚
Everybody should get married.
大家一起来
Let’s be having you!
你画了什么
What have you got there?
这是个船屋 先生
It’s a boathouse, sir.
用船建造的房♥子
A house made from a boat.
要么画房♥子 要么画船
Draw a house or draw a boat.
别画这种不着边际的东西
None of this nonsense.
欢迎回来 戴维
Welcome back, Davy.
科波菲尔夫人 是新买♥♥了戒指还是你们结婚了
Mrs. Copperfield, is that a new ring or your proper one?
没错 你得恭喜我们
Yes, you must congratulate us.
戴维 你有爸爸了
Davy, you have a pa.
-一个新爸爸 -新爸爸
– A new one. – A new pa?
是的 你母亲和我结婚了
Yes, your mother and I are now married.
我本想早点告诉你的
I meant to tell you sooner.
你刚才叫的不是我夫人的姓氏
Now, you just addressed my wife by a surname that is not hers.
她现在是摩德斯通夫人了 请记住好吗
She is now Mrs. Murdstone. Will you remember that?
姐姐
Sister.
这是珍·摩德斯通
Jane Murdstone.
珍 这是我妻子 克拉拉·摩德斯通
Jane, my wife, Clara Murdstone.
挺好的选择
A fair choice.
很遗憾我错过了婚礼
I regret I missed the wedding
以及没能目睹你最美的时刻
and the chance to meet you at the peak of your beauty.
一个男孩
A boy.
我想他已经有名字了吧
I presume it is named?
我是大卫 摩德斯通小姐 你好
I’m David, Miss Murdstone. How do you do?
我没问你 孩子
My question was not directed at you, child.
欠缺家教
Wants manners.
我觉得起居室还挺亮堂的
The parlour’s rather bright, I thought.
-是朝南的 -我来整顿
– Well, it’s south-facing. – I’ll take care of it.
她在那儿
There she is.
我是摩德斯通小姐 我要看遍所有壁橱
I’m Miss Murdstone and I go through every single cupboard.
瞧瞧那个壁橱
Look in that cupboard,
瞧瞧那个壁橱 瞧瞧那个壁橱
look in that cupboard, look in that cupboard.
她就像是蜡做的
She looks like she’s made of wax.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!