When James was at his truest he loved me.
只有知道了我儿子的消息 我才会离开
I will leave when I have news of my son, and not before.
你们明白吗
Do you understand me?
告诉她 然后我们就离开 求你了
Tell her, Em, and then let’s leave. Please.
我们快走吧
Let’s get going.
这房♥子感觉要被吹飞了
This house feels like it’s gonna blow away.
暴风雨要来了
There’s a big storm coming.
我们最好现在就离开
We’d better leave now.
如果你不想告诉她 那至少告诉我
At least tell me, Em, if you won’t tell her.
那个阴险小人和你在一起吗
Is that snake with you?
不在
No.
他甩下了我
He fled from me.
在法国的时候
In France.
斯提福兹抛弃了你
Steerforth abandoned you?
我配不上你
I’m no good for you.
我谁都配不上
I’m no good for anyone.
记住我最好的一面
Think of me at my best.
你做出这种事还配当男人吗
How can you do that and still call yourself a man?
从那以后 我一直在这里
I’ve been here ever since,
害怕我永远不会被原谅
scared I might never be forgiven.
亲爱的 我们当然原谅你
My love, of course you’re forgiven.
你知道斯提福兹还打算回来吗
Do you know, does Steerforth plan to return?
他打算回来
Yes, he does.
明天晚上 他要去雅茅斯
Tomorrow night. He’s sailing into Yarmouth.
他想去道歉 戴维
He wants to say sorry, Davy.
明天 太疯狂了
Tomorrow? That’s mad.
暴风雨将达到顶峰 简直是自杀
The storm will be at its peak. It’s suicide.
来 帮个忙
Come on, lend a hand!
快点
Quickly, now!
快点
Come on, now!
怎么回事
What’s happened?
附近沉船了 先生
A wreck close by, sir.
船上有几个人 逃出来几个人
How many in? How many out?
逃出来两个
Two out.
第二个刚逃出来
Second man out now.
船上至少还有一个人
At least one more out there.
是斯提福兹
That’s Steerforth.
伙计们 帮我准备好
Mates, make me ready.
给我绳子 我要过去
Get me some rope. I’m going in.
不要
Please, no.
哈姆 你不能去 你知道那是谁
Ham, you can’t. You know who that is.
如果我死了 那就死吧
If my time has come, then it’s come,
但我不能眼看着另一个人死掉
but I am not watching another man die,
即使那个人是他 绳子
even if it’s that man there. Rope.
绑好 绑好
Tie it right. Tie it right.
-孩子 我不想让你这么做 -哈姆
– Boy, I don’t want you to do this. – Ham!
哈姆
Ham!
-就像他在嘲笑我们 -不是
– It’s like he’s taunting us. – No.
不是嘲笑我们
Not taunting us.
也许是嘲笑自己
Maybe taunting himself.
-加油 哈姆 -哈姆
– Go on, Ham! – Ham!
斯提福兹
Steerforth!
我们得赶快走
We have to go now!
斯提福兹 过来
Steerforth, come to me.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
斯提福兹
Steerforth!
他消失在汹涌的泡沫之下
He was lost beneath the rugged foam.
我站在那里
I stood…
一步也动不了
unable to move a step.
“他还活着吗” 我问
“Does he live?”, I asked.
他是我的一切
He was everything.
我想让他活下去 戴维
I wanted him to live, Davy,
不管他做了什么
whatever he’d done.
但是我真希望你从没把他带来这里
But, by God, I wish to God you’d never brought him here,
带来这里毁掉我们的世界
into our world to ruin it.
你是我带来的
I brought you here.
艾米丽和古米治夫人也是
And Emily. And Mrs. Gummidge.
你说话小心点 哈姆
Now, you have a care, Ham.
这不是戴维的错
This isn’t Davy’s fault.
艾米
Em.

No!
现在我的故事讲完了
And now I have nothing left to tell.
除非我要承认
Unless, indeed, I were to confess
这个故事远远不是纯粹的虚构
that this narrative is far more than mere fiction.
实际上 这是书面的记忆
It is, in fact, written memory,
其中失去和爱
wherein loss and love
永远并存
live forever side by side.
艾格尼丝 有时候在作品中我可以说…
Agnes, sometimes in my writing I can say things…
我会爱你一辈子
I will love you all my life.
其中的人物和这个世界一样真实
Its people are as real as earth.
我最真诚的期望
And my truest hope
就是在讲述他们的故事时
is that I might grow half as strong and wise
能有他们在生活中成长时
in the telling of their story
一半的坚强和睿智
as they have grown in the living of it.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你好 小宝贝
Hello. Hello, you little darling.
你好
Hello.
你在笑吗
Are you smiling?
他风筝
“风筝”当动词用 真不错
“Kite” as a verb. It’s very good.
好吗 戴维少爷
All right, Master Davy?
在你的书里
You know, in your book,
你本可以让我更年轻 更高大
you could have made me younger and taller.
在书里他把你写成了二十岁 六米高
He wrote you as 20 in years and feet.
-真的吗 -他还没看呢 戴维
– Really? – He hasn’t read it, Davy.
-但是你亲身经历过 佩格蒂先生 -没错
– But you’ve lived it, Mr. Peggotty. – That’s right.
-贝琪 -乔特伍德
– Betsey. – Trotwood.
你挽救了我的家
You’ve saved my home
我不知道该怎么感谢你
and I don’t know how to thank you.
-驴 有… -别别别
– Donkeys. There’s… – No, no, no.

No.
我们暂时先不管驴
We’ll set the donkeys to one side for now.
祝贺你的书出版
Congratulations on the book.
想来真怪 竟然用我的文字买♥♥下了这栋房♥子
Odd to think my words bought this house.
那个恶棍希普描绘得真是活灵活现
Fine depiction of that villain Heep, eh?
我觉得咱们俩的手段都很高明
I think we both played a very clever game,
抓住了那个家伙
you and I, catching that fellow.
-我们干得漂亮 -赞成
– Well done, us. – Aye.
米考伯夫人
Mrs. Micawber.
米考伯先生
Mr. Micawber.
很高兴你们能来
I’m glad you could make it.
小大卫
Young David.
你从街上救了我
You saved myself, Wilkins,
威尔金斯 还有我们的小宝贝们
and our sweet angels from the streets.
不 你们已经在我的作品中
No, no. Your presence in my writing
加倍回报我了
has repaid me many times over.
幸运的是 我目前暂无有薪工作
Luckily, I find myself between paid jobs at the present moment
所以我们就能自♥由♥地
so that has allowed us the freedom
来到你美丽的家
to travel down to your beautiful home.
-马车费用… -我们几乎没考虑费用
– Coach fare was… – Well, we barely considered the costs.
没错 我们几乎…
Indeed, we barely…
给你 米考伯先生
There you are, Mr. Micawber.
-这得写借条 -是的
– An IOU is in order. – Yes.
没必要
There’s no need.
-作品赚的钱 -是的
– From writing? – Yes
别担心
Don’t worry.
你会挺过去的
You’ll make it through.
你的旅程会很精彩
And you’ll have quite the ride on the way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!