One moment. One moment.
艾格尼丝 出什么事了吗
Agnes. Is something wrong?
有些事即将被拨乱返正
Something’s about to be made right.
应该就是这个 给你
I think maybe this. There it is.
是的
Yes.
尤赖亚·希普的命运就在于此
Uriah Heep’s fate is in here.
但我需要你们的帮助 围过来
But I need your help. Gather round.
围过来 围过来
Gather. Gather round.
希普公♥司♥
科波菲尔先生和威克菲尔小姐
Mr. Copperfield and Miss Wickfield.
两个菲尔[田地]Two fields.
但愿都不是休耕地
Neither lying fallow, I hope.
-真机灵 -讨人厌
– Clever. – Tiresome.
是的 我只是出于礼貌
Yes, I was being polite.
你不忙吧 尤赖亚
You’re not busy, Uriah?
希普先生很忙
Mr. Heep is very busy.
要做两人份的工作 很不幸
Doing the work of two men, sadly.
希普先生 我们想跟你谈谈
Well, Mr. Heep, we’re here to talk to you
乔特伍德女士的投资
about Miss Trotwood’s investments.
又来人了 这是要开派对
More people. It’s a party.
感觉不像是派对
This doesn’t feel like a party.
我给大家调一碗潘趣酒好吗
Shall I make us a bowl of punch?
我们需要柠檬
We need a lemon.
乔特伍德女士 你的脸色比柠檬还黄
Miss Trotwood, you look like you’re sucking one.
你这家伙
Now, you fellow…
希普先生 你偷了我的钱
Mr. Heep, you have stolen my money
还挪用了这家公♥司♥的资金
and you have embezzled funds from this firm.
这是诽谤
That’s slander.
-这里还有人想诽谤我吗 -我想
– Anyone else here wanna defame me? – I do!
还有我
And me.
我告诉你
I put it to you
你为了自己的金钱利益
that, for your own pecuniary aggrandisement,
伪造文件
you falsified documents
迷惑了一个
in order to mystify an individual
我称之为威先生的人
whom I will designate in code as Mr. W.
是威克菲尔吗
Wickfield?
-也许吧 -那就证明啊
– Maybe. – Prove it.
为了证明这一点 我们需要获取某些文件
To prove it we would need access to certain documents.
但我们要去哪找那些文件呢 艾格尼丝
But, Agnes, wherever might we find such documents?
我记得文件曾经就在那个书桌里
I believe they used to be in that bureau.
你们所做的只是证明了自己是小偷
All you’ve done is prove you’re thieves.
你们偷了我的文件
You’ve stolen my documents.

Stole?
威克菲尔先生的女儿不能帮父亲整理文件吗
Can Mr. Wickfield’s daughter not tidy up her father’s paper?
那些文件锁在抽屉里了
They were in a locked drawer.
我整理的时候很有激♥情♥
I’m an enthusiastic tidier.
你偷了这位女士的房♥子 你个愚蠢的小萝卜
You stole this lady’s house, you stupid little turnip.
迪克先生 你怎么看
Mr. Dick, what do you think?
-天鹅 -在哪
– Swans. – Where?
-天鹅 -天鹅
– Swans? – Swans?
-天鹅 -天鹅
– Swans! – Swans.
我一直在研究这些
I’ve been studying these,
威克菲尔先生签名的时候
and when Mr. Wickfield signs his name,
“威”看起来像只天鹅
the W looks like a swan.
但希普先生模仿他的签名时
But when Mr. Heep mimics his signature,
他写的”威”看起来像个倒扣的坐浴盆
his W looks like an upturned hip bath.
你伪造了我的签名
You forged my signature!
你是这场灾难的根源 希普
You’re the source of this calamity, Heep.
我诅咒你一千回
A thousand curses upon you.
我收回刚才的话 是一千零四回
I take it back. A thousand and four.
艾格尼丝 如果你还爱你那喋喋不休的父亲
Agnes, if you have any love for your babbling father,
那就离开这帮人 嫁给我吧
you’ll leave this gang and marry me.
-否则我就毁了他 -绝不
– I will ruin him otherwise. – Never.
尤里 谈条件 要谦逊
Ury, make terms. Be humble.
不 妈妈
No, Mother!
再也不要了
No more! No more of this!
再也不要脱帽鞠躬
No more pulling off our caps, making bows.
认清自己的地位 在上等人面前卑躬屈膝
Knowing our place and abasing ourselves before our betters!
再也不要了
No more of it!
你知道我想要什么吗
Do you know what I want?
想要什么 紧身衣 丈夫
What? A straitjacket? A husband?
-我想要我的家 -不在我手里
– I want my home. – Well, I ain’t got it.
你和你的家人一直都恨我和我的家人
You and yours have always hated me and mine.
你们算什么东西
And who are ya?
好一群人物
A fine set of people.
你 科波菲尔 在别人施舍你之前
You, Copperfield, were pure scum
你就是个彻头彻尾的人♥渣♥
before anyone had charity on ya.
而你 乔女士 你个没希望的老东西
And you, Miss T, you’re a grim old prospect.
难怪你丈夫对你拳打脚踢
No wonder your old man knocked you about.
现在用蛋糕把他的头砸扁
Now stove his head in with a cake.
如果这还不够清楚
And in case that wasn’t clear enough,
你被解雇了 立即生效
you’re dismissed with immediate effect.
你一直都是条趾高气昂的哈巴狗
You were always a puppy with a proud stomach,
跟在那个叫你黛西的卑鄙小人身后摇尾乞怜
riding on the coat tails of that vile creature who called you Daisy.
是乔特伍德
Trotwood.
-是戴维 -是杜迪
– Davy. – Doady.
我的名字叫大卫·科波菲尔
My name is David Copperfield.
我原谅你 科波菲尔先生
I forgive ya, Mr. Copperfield.
轮不到你来原谅任何人 希普先生
It is not for you to forgive anyone, Mr. Heep.
我说得对吗 吉普
Isn’t that right, Jip?
说得对
Yes, it is.
她来干什么
What’s she doing here?
我没有理由来这里
There’s no reason for me to be here.
我不在场
I wasn’t there.
希普的事是昨天发生的 我不在
Heep happened yesterday, and I was away.
我知道 但我现在想把你写进去
I know, but I’m writing it now and I want you to be in it.
我担心我不适合
I fear I don’t properly fit.
我希望你出现在我所有的故事里
I want you to be in all my stories.
不 我不属于那里 把我去掉
No, I don’t belong. Write me out of it.
但我还是想帮你的忙
But I still want to be of some use.
我能帮你拿笔吗
May I hold your pens?
-你想换笔的时候一定要告诉我 -好
– Do let me know when you need a new pen. – Yes.
我真的不适合
I really don’t fit.
把我去掉吧 杜迪
Write me out, Doady.
-戴维 戴维 -什么事
– Davy! Davy! – Yes.
你必须马上过来
You have to come right now.
我想我们找到艾米丽了
I think we’ve found Emily.
有人看见她在这栋楼里
Someone saw her in this building.
希望她在这里
I hope she’s here.
那是斯提福兹夫人的马车
That’s Mrs. Steerforth’s carriage.
就是说她儿子和艾米丽在一起吗
Does that mean her son’s with her?
-艾米 -艾米丽
– Em? – Emily?
艾米丽 亲爱的 佩格蒂来了
Emily, my love, Peggotty’s here.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily.
-艾米丽 我们来了 -艾米丽
– Emily, we’re here. – Emily?
你有没有想过你毁掉的那个家
Do you ever think of the home you have wrecked?
当然想过
Of course.
每天都想
Every day.
-可怜的叔叔 -不是你家
– Poor Uncle. – Not your home.
他家 我家
His. Mine.
你让我儿子做出的事使我蒙羞
A veil of shame hangs over me because of what you made my son do.
他在哪
Where is he?
-我不知道 -我听到她的声音了
– I don’t know. – I can hear her.
走这边 艾米丽
Through here. Emily!
没用的东西
Worthless creature!
-她在这 -告诉我
– She’s in here. – Tell me!
-艾米丽 -放开我
– Emily! – Leave me alone!
我猜你想要这个被抛弃的玩物
I imagine you want this discarded toy.
她只不过是用来打发一小时的贱♥人♥
She was just a trifle for the occupation of an hour!
够了 夫人 你太恶毒了
Enough, madam. That is vile.
当詹姆斯最真诚的时候 他爱我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!