♪ One Friday morn when we set sail ♪
♪ 离陆地不远处 ♪
♪ Not very far from land ♪
♪ 我们发现了一位美丽的少女 ♪
♪ We there did spy a pretty maid ♪
♪ 手中拿着梳子和酒杯 ♪
♪ With a comb and a glass in her hand, hand, hand ♪
♪ 手中拿着梳子和 ♪
♪ A comb and a glass in her… ♪
♪ 酒杯 ♪
♪ Hand ♪
你的最后一晚
Your last night.
我会怀念这些日子的
I’m gonna miss this little routine.
好了 现在你有点私人空间了
There you go. Got a bit of privacy for you now.
-我现在只有这些了 -我知道 亲爱的
– That’s all I do have at the moment. – Oh, I know, my love.
但你本来一无所有 然后稍微有了一点
But you had nothing, then you had something,
现在又一无所有了
now you’ve got nothing again,
所以可以推断那些东西你还会有的
so stands to right you’ll have something again.
-我也希望能这样确信 -叔叔
– I wish I could be so sure it worked like that. – Uncle!
你看到那些还没去内脏的鲱鱼了吗
Have you seen all that herring with their guts still intact?
-叔叔 -艾米丽在干什么
– Uncle. – What’s that Emily been up to?
艾米丽给你写了留言 叔叔
Emily’s written you a note, Uncle.
“亲爱的叔叔
“Dear Uncle,
我配不上你的爱 当你看到留言时
when you, who love me better than I deserve, read this,
我已经远远离开了
I shall have gone far away
除非他让我成为贵妇人 否则我不会回来”
and will not return unless he brings me back as a lady.”
-艾米丽 -还有斯提福兹
– Emily. – And Steerforth.
他们会在他租的船上
They’ll be in the boat he rented.
我们早上出发
We set off in the morning,
我祈祷你不要追来
and I pray you do not come after.
哈姆 找个忠于你的好女孩去爱
Ham, love some good girl that’ll be true to you.
艾米丽 艾米丽 跳下来
Emily! Emily, jump!
不 哈姆
No, Ham!
忘了我 就当我死了 葬在别处了
And forget me as if I died and were buried somewhere.
斯提福兹
Steerforth!
如果那人♥渣♥的妈妈知道他们去哪了 就给我捎个信
Send word if that louse’s mother knows where they’ve gone.
别来寻我
Don’t search for me.
别来找我
Don’t come looking.
因为即使你找到我
For you will not know me…
也不会认出我
even if you find me.
因为他会让我成为贵妇人
For he will have made me a lady.
贵妇人 她的身份太低贱了 还想当贵夫人
A lady? She’s far below him. A lady!
拿走好吗
Could you?
我选择忽视了你儿子的自以为是
All I’ve chosen to ignore in your son of snobbery…
还有你不怀好意的偏执态度 夫人
and an unyielding, wilful spirit I see in you, madam.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
看到这个了吗
Do you see this?
-这是茶 -还有这个和这个和这个 都是茶
– It’s tea. – And this and this and this. Tea.
每周三 詹姆斯都来和我一起喝茶
Every Wednesday, James joins me here for tea
这杯茶
and this tea shall not
在他回来之前都要摆在桌上
be removed from the table until he returns.
那就是给他的欢迎
That shall be his welcome.
他肯定会觉得又凉又不新鲜 开门
Well, I’m sure he’ll find it cold and stale. Door.
至于她 如果有什么话
And as for her, if there were any word of comfort
能在她弥留之际给她安慰的话
that would be of solace to her in her dying hour,
我是绝对不会说的
I wouldn’t part with it for life itself.
-要搭车吗 先生 -不用
– You looking for a lift, sir? – No.
我直面我的困境
我知道你要说什么
I think I know what you’re about to say.
你完全不用担心我的回答
You have no reason to worry about my answer.
我得告诉你
I need to tell you…
我没有钱
I have no money.
我不太明白
I don’t fully understand.
-我很穷 -没关系
– I’m poor. – Well, no matter.
但是 吉普每天中午十二点必须吃一块羊排
But, Jip must have a mutton chop every day at 12
否则它会死的
or he will die.
没错 那么 亲爱的
Precisely. So how, my love,
我们该怎么买♥♥肉呢
should we get the meat?
我的回答是肯定的
So, my answer is yes.
我愿意嫁给你 杜迪
I will marry you, Doady.
我们去告诉爸爸吧
Let’s go and tell Papa.
就这么办 因为我太高兴了
Let’s do that, for I am so happy.
-他有没有… -有
– Did he…? – He did!
祝贺你们
Congratulations,
朵拉和乔特伍德
Dora and Trotwood.
那太好了
That is wonderful.
你会度过幸福的一生
You will have a happy lifetime.
一生
Lifetime?
至少六十年
60 years at least.
这条街上人太多了 我没法放风筝
Too many people in this street for me to get a run with my kite.
看那边
Now, look.
不能去那边 迪克先生
Can’t go that way, Mr. Dick.
给我做马甲的那位先生在那边
The gentleman who makes my waistcoats is up there
我还没有完全还清欠他的债
and I haven’t been able to fully clear my debt with him, so…
我们走这边
We’ll head over this way.
米考伯先生
Mr…? Mr. Micawber?
米考伯先生
Mr. Micawber?
我亲爱的年轻朋友
My dear young friend.
你就是狄克逊先生吧
And I believe Mr. Dixon?
-你还好吗 -再好不过了
– Are you well? – Never better.
-好的 -米考伯夫人怎么样
– Right. – And how’s Mrs. Micawber?
她比我还精神
In even finer fettle than I am.
她就在那边
There she is over there.
和我们幸福的孩子们在一起
With our happy tribe of dependents.
你们现在流落街头吗
Do you live on the streets now?
我们目前主要生存于户外
Well, we do currently exist primarily al fresco
但这种生活有其独到之处
but with all the advantages that that entails.
住在户外比室内好多了
It’s much better living outside.
每顿饭都是野餐
Every meal’s a picnic.
分着吃
Segment?
谢谢你
Thank you.
大卫·科波菲尔
David Copperfield.
你能帮帮我吗 大卫少爷
Might you help me, Master David?
好的 你需要什么
Yes. What do you need?
我把我的手风琴卖♥♥给花卉街的当铺老板了
I popped me concertina with the Floral Street pawnbroker.
我想买♥♥回来
I’d love it back
但他认识我
but he knows me
他肯定会收取比原本的六先令更高的价钱
and he will charge much more than the six bob that it’s worth.
我需要一个代理
I need a surrogate.
手风琴多少钱
How much for the concertina?
十先令
Ten bob.
要是我给你六先令呢
What if I offered you six shillings?
不行
No.
但是六先令可以买♥♥
But I can let you have a fishing rod
一根鱼竿
for six shillings.
这是手风琴吗
Is that a concertina?
恕我直言 这是手风琴吗
With all due respect, is that a concertina?
不是手风琴
It’s not a concertina.
对 我们要的是手风琴
No. What we need is the concertina.
你骗了我
You tricked me.
好吧 手风琴可以卖♥♥给你
All right. You can have the damn squeezebox.
十一先令
For 11 shillings.
其实不行
Actually, no.
十二先令 十三先令 一镑
Twelve shillings. Thirteen shillings. A pound.
一镑就卖♥♥给你
You can have it for a pound.
那些蜡做的饼干多少钱
How much for the mad wax biscuits?
那些是蜡封
Yeah. The wax seals.
它们背后的故事其实很有趣
Interesting story about them, actually.
我基本上…
I basically…
快跑 我是个罪犯
Run! I’m a criminal!
手风琴拿到了
There’s the concertina!
我想我更喜欢大一点的公♥寓♥
I preferred, I think, the larger apartment.
遗憾的是 我们没有选择的余地
We were sadly not able to express a preference.
杜迪肯定是为了攒钱买♥♥城♥堡♥才住小公♥寓♥的
I’m sure it’s only small because Doady is saving for a castle.
你真这么觉得吗
Is he really, do you think?
那位女士很快会来送茶吗
Will the lady be in soon with some tea?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!