我什么都不要 只要葡萄酒
Nothing for me, just the wine.
他们现在和我们住在一起
They live with us now.
他们的鼾声就像失恋的癞蛤♥蟆♥在沼泽里呼唤
I hear their snores, like lovelorn toads calling across a swamp.
-朵拉怎么样 -她很好
– And how is Dora? – Wonderful.
头发卷曲
Curly.
其实我…
In fact, I, um…
我打算明天早上向她求婚
I propose to intend to marriage her in the morning.
多好的消息啊
Oh, what pleasing news.
黛西
Daisy!
快来
Come along.
-我什么时候去雅茅斯 -艾格尼丝
– When am I going to Yarmouth? – Agnes…
别跟你的同伴走 乔特
Don’t follow your companions, Trot.
你该睡觉了 晚安
You need to go to bed. Good night.
给你
There you are.
非常慷慨 但我可能已经接近极限了
Very generous, but I may be nearing the limits of my capacity.
都会被我结实的海绵蛋糕吸收掉的
It’ll get soaked up by my dense sponge.
等一下
Wait.
你刚刚叫她艾格尼丝 而不是威克菲尔小姐
You called her Agnes just now, not Miss Wickfield.
我得回去看戏了
I must get back to the dramatics.
艾格尼丝
Agnes.
♪ 你会把它砍倒吗 ♪
♪ And would thou hack it down ♪
你喜欢听我唱歌♥吗 杜迪
Do you like my singing, Doady?
我以后就叫你杜迪 你不介意吧
I’m going to call you Doady. Do you mind?
我喜欢别人给我取昵称
I love being called by other names.
并且
And…
作为回报 我深切希望
in return I have a new name
能给你一个新昵称
it is my heart’s desire to offer you.
不要 我喜欢朵拉这名字
Oh, no, I like Dora.
听起来像”门” 门是非常有用的东西
It reminds me of doors, and doors are such jolly useful things.
-朵拉 我能直说吗 -不要
– Dora, may I be frank? – Oh, no,
我讨厌听到直率的表达
I hate hearing frank expressions.
模仿吉普那样说
Say it like Jip.
-真的 -嗯
– Really? – Mm-hm.
每次见到你 我都陶醉在欢乐之中
I’m intoxicated with joy whenever I see you.
我爱你的头发 我爱…
I love your hair and I love…
抱歉
Sorry.
是的 这感觉有点奇怪
Yes, that just seemed odd.
我崇拜你 爱慕你
I idolise and worship you.
如果你想要我为你去死
If you’d like me to die for you,
-只要你开口 -不 不要死
– say the word… – Oh, no, don’t die.
如果你死了 就看不到吉普的新把戏了
If you were dead, you’d miss Jip’s new trick.
说话
Speak.
说话
Speak.
说话
Speak.
说话
Speak.
朵拉 你愿意…
Dora, I’d like to ask you…
科波菲尔先生 你的房♥东太太捎来口信
Mr. Copperfield, your landlady sends a message.
一位拿着风筝的男士和一位严肃的女士到了
A man with a kite and a severe lady
他们现在就要见你
have arrived and need to see you now.
-在我的住处 -对 马上回去
– At my lodgings? – Yes. Now.
我刚刚要问我愿不愿意…
You were going to ask me if…?
愿不愿意下次再回答我的问题
If you would wait for my question later.
-乔特伍德 我完了 -就像城♥堡♥坍塌
– Trotwood, I’m ruined. – Like a castle.
所以迪克先生建议我们来这里
So, Mr. Dick suggested we come here.
完了 怎么会完了
Ruined? But how can you be ruined?
-就像大城♥堡♥坍塌 -因为我失去了一切 乔特
– Like a big castle. – Because I’ve lost everything, Trot.
-不管是矿业还是金融 -金融 矿业
– In the mining way and the banking way. – Banking, mining.
威克菲尔先生也解释不清楚 但我们的钱都没了
Mr. Wickfield cannot fully explain why, but our money is gone.
我们不得不告别可爱的珍妮特
We’ve had to say farewell to lovely Janet,
锁上房♥子 离开我们
close up the house and walk away
美丽的花♥园♥
from our beautiful garden.
如今成了驴子的天堂
Like a paradise for donkeys now.
我的股价像石鹅的粪便一样暴跌
My shares have plummeted like lead droppings from a stone goose.
我的家当只剩我的衣服 我的瓷鸟
And all I have left are my clothes, my porcelain bird
还有我的香花芥
and my Hesperis Diviniana.
-是一种植物 -还有迪克先生
– It’s the plant. – And Mr. Dick.
是我
It’s me.
不 这不可能
No, this can’t happen.
我再也不会让光明和美好
I’ll never again let light and
变成阴郁 就像过去那样
goodness turn to gloom, as it did in my past.
倒霉的不只是我们
Well, we’re not the only ones to suffer.
街上有两辆法警马车
There are two bailiffs’ carts in this street.
威克菲尔先生一直都在管理你的财务吧
Surely Mr. Wickfield has been monitoring your affairs?
威克菲尔先生也有自己的麻烦
Mr. Wickfield has troubles of his own.
他经常大白天就睡觉
He often sleeps during the day.
因为…
Because of…
我不知道你那个动作
I have no notion what that spasmodic
是什么意思
gesture is supposed to indicate.
如果你想说他太放纵
If you’re talking about overindulgence,
你是否又重操小时候的装瓶旧业了
have you returned to the bottling business of your youth?
-我招待了几个朋友 -你说什么
– I entertained some friends. – I beg your pardon?
昨晚我招待了几个朋友…
I entertained some friends last night…
看起来全城的市民都是你的朋友
Well, they seemed to number the entire populace of the city.
现在你没钱搞那些了
You’ll have no money for that now.
迪克先生 你能再说明一下发生了什么吗
Mr. Dick, can you cast any more light on what has happened?
好的
Yes, I can.
前天 她说 “迪克先生 我完了”
The day before yesterday, she said: “Mr. Dick, I am ruined”.
我说 “真的吗” 然后我们就来这里了
And I said: “Oh, indeed?” And then we travelled here.
这根本不算说明
That’s not a lot of light.
我们喝了瓶装啤酒 吃了三明治
We had bottled porter and sandwiches.
你知道”完了”意味着什么吗
Do you understand what ruin means?
意味着痛苦 贫穷和饥饿
It means distress and want and starvation.
天呐 天呐
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
“你用什么世俗力量非难与我”
“By what earthly power do you condemn me?”
“凭什么权力”
“By what authority?”
迪克先生 我们必须保持愉快的心情
Mr. Dick, we must try to keep a cheerful countenance.
-好吗 -没问题 愉快
– Yes? – Absolutely. Cheerful.
墙上好像卡着一块肉
There’s what looks like a bit of meat stuck on the wall.
怎么了
What?
我们会确保这种事不再发生
We’ll ensure this cannot happen again.
虽然这有点麻烦
Although that’s problematic,
毕竟我根本不清楚怎么会发生这种事
considering I’ve no idea how it happened in the first place.
当然了 我们会批准一笔贷款来帮你们渡过难关
But, of course, we’ll authorise a loan to tide you over.
谢谢你 我保证会尽快还款
Thank you. I promise repayment
只要事情有…
will occur just as soon as something…
有转机
Something turns up?
恕我直言 你回避一下
With respect, Mr… Excuse me.
恕我直言 威克菲尔先生
With respect, Mr. Wickfield,
我认为考虑这种性质的贷款
I think a more sober judgement is required
需要更加清醒的头脑
when considering a loan of this nature.
我很清醒
I am sober.
科波菲尔先生
Mr. Copperfield, I’m afraid
恐怕贷款是不可能了 抱歉
a loan is out of the question. Apologies.
你在这里有管事的权力吗 尤赖亚
Do you have authority here, Uriah?
有 而且请叫我希普先生
Yes, and it’s Mr. Heep,
这里是威克菲尔和希普公♥司♥
as in Wickfield & Heep.
我是合伙人
I am a partner.
威克菲尔和希普公♥司♥
艾格尼丝 你能不能…
Agnes, could you…?
我们要为希普先生干杯
We are drinking to the firm hands of Mr. Heep
他牢牢握着 或者说合握着舵柄
who is grasping or co-grasping the tiller.
是的 我们所有人 无论男女
Yes, we can all of us, man and woman,
都能从合伙关系中受益
benefit from having a partner.
我说的不对吗 艾格尼丝
Do you not agree, Agnes?
困难时期 我们都必须做该做的事
In times of trouble we must all do that which we must do.
结实的小块蛋糕配雪利酒
Small heavy cakes to go with the sherry.
就像美味的台球
Like tasty billiard balls.
妈妈 你看见了吗
Mother, have you seen?
尤里
Ury.
-那俩人就是野草 -给威克菲尔先生倒杯酒
– Those two are weeds. – Get a drink for Mr. Wickfield.
我见过这样的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!