It’s too late, Charlie.
我知道 我对我的所作所为非常内疚
Look, I know. I just feel really bad about what I did.
我脑子很乱 常常心不在焉
I just get so messed up inside like I’m not there or something.
谁在乎 跟谁说去吧
Tell it to someone who cares.
我知道 对不起 我只是…
I know. I’m sorry. I just…
我们都成了那么好的朋友
We’ve all become such good friends…
好朋友
Good friends?
你是指那些我从幼儿园就认识
Do you mean the people that I’ve known since kindergarten
而你才认识半年的人吗 那些好朋友吗
and you’ve known for 6 months? Those good friends?
对 我只是不想
Yeah. I mean I just don’t want to
毁了我们的关系
do anything to ruin our relat…
已经毁了 好吗 别再到处打电♥话♥了
It’s ruined. Okay? So, stop calling everyone.
别这么不识趣
Stop embarrassing yourself.
好吧 我会的 再…
Okay. I will. Goodb…
我出问题了
Something’s wrong with me.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
你有和帕特里克联♥系♥吗
Hey, you heard from Patrick?
没有 他让我走开
No. He told me to stay away.
你还不知道吗
Oh. You don’t know?
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? Why? What happened?
布拉德他爸发现他俩在一起了
Brad’s father caught them together.
他在外面被一帮孩子抢劫了
Some kids jumped him outside the O.
北山的几个毛孩子
It was some kids from North Hills.
看见他的脸了吗
Did you see his face?
-怎么回事 -我听说不是这样的
– What happened? – It’s not what I heard.
-你还好吗 -现在不行 查理 抱歉
– Are you okay? – Not now, Charlie. I’m sorry.
“别叫”
Hey, Nothing.
对不起 “别叫”
Sorry, Nothing.
-你是不是该做点什么 -你在说什么
– You gonna do anything? – What are you talking about?
我说你的跟班刚才把我绊倒了
I’m talking about your pet ape just tripped me.
你是不是该说点什么
Are you gonna say something?
-为什么 -你知道为什么
– Why would I? – You know why.
真可悲 哥们 你就爱冲着我来
This is pathetic, man. Your fixation on me.
要不要告诉你朋友
Do you want your friends to know
你的瘀伤其实是怎么来的
how you got those bruises? Really?
我在停车场被抢劫了
I got jumped in a parking lot.
哪的停车场 申利公园吗
Where? Schenley Park?
匹兹堡市最大公园 同志聚集地
你们知道申利公园吗
Do you guys know about Schenley Park?
我不知道你的狗嘴里会吐出来什么
I don’t know what kind of sick shit you’re trying to pull.
但你最好立刻滚开
But you better walk away now.
“别叫”
Nothing.

Fine.
帮我给你♥爸♥带好
Say hi to your dad for me.
随便 基佬
Whatever, faggot.
-你叫我什么 -我叫你基…
– What did you just call me? – I called you a faggo…
再给我说一次 再给我说一次
Say that shit again! Say that shit again!
帕特里克
It’s Patrick!
不 不要
No! No!
住手 求你们 快住手
Stop! Please! Stop!
再碰我朋友 我就把你们揍瞎
Touch my friends again and I’ll blind you.
-查理 -什么
– Charlie? – Yeah?
谢谢你阻止他们
Thanks for stopping them.
没事 布拉德
Sure, Brad.
你怎么样 查理
How you doing, Charlie?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我努力回想 但我想不起来做了什么
I keep trying, but I can’t really remember what I did.
要我告诉你吗
Do you want me to tell you?

Yeah.
你救了我哥哥
You saved my brother.
这就是你做的
That’s what you did.
-你不会被我吓到吗 -不会
– So, you’re not gonna scare of me? – No.
我们能重新做朋友吗
Can we be friends again?
当然
Of course.
走吧
Come on.
一起去疯一下吧
Let’s go be psychos together.
我和彼得在一起了
I’m dating Peter now.
他是克雷格的大学同学
He’s in college with Craig.
他很固执 我们常常争辩谁更有理
He’s opinionated, and we have intellectual debates.
你很不错
You were very sweet,
但我是一厢情愿
but our relationship was too one-sided.
我知道这很难为你
I know this is hard for you.
我很高兴你能幸福
I’m just glad you’re happy.
好吧
Okay.
克雷格 珊姆马上就下来
Hey, Craig, Sam will be down soon.
看电影要迟到了
We’re gonna miss the movie.
好 我去催催她
Yeah, I’ll go put some pep in her step.
你想出去走走吗
Hey, do you wanna get out of here?
当然了 帕特里克
Sure, Patrick.
我得告诉你 查理
I’ll tell you something, Charlie.
我感觉很棒
I feel good.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
明天我带你去市中心的卡拉OK
And maybe tomorrow I’ll take you to this karaoke place downtown.
还有一个脱衣舞俱乐部 免证的
And this club off the strip. They don’t card.
还有申利公园
And the Schenley Park scene.
至少见识一下 “水果环”
You have to see the “fruitloop” at least one time.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的生活简直是毕业后的特别节目了
My life is officially an after school special.
去他妈的吧
Son of a bitch!
的确如此
It really is.
千真万确
It so is.
你听过莉莉•米勒的故事吗
So, you ever hear the one about Lily Miller?
-没有 -真的
– I don’t know. – Really?
我还以为你哥哥会给你讲呢
I thought your brother would have told you.
太经典了
It’s a classic.
-也许吧 -好
– Maybe. – Okay.
一天晚上 莉莉和帕克来到这里
Lily comes here one night with this guy Parker.
他们要在这晚
And this was to be the night
献出第一次
that they were gonna lose their virginity.
所以她做了精心的准备
So, she did it really proper.
带了野餐
She packed a picnic.
还偷了一瓶酒
Stole a bottle of wine.
一切都安排妥当
Everything was perfect,
正准备做的时候
and they’re just about to ‘do it’
他们发现忘了带套
when they realize they forgot the condoms.
-你猜怎么着 -猜不出
– So, what do you think happened? – I don’t know.
他们把装三明治的袋子当套用了
They did it with one of the sandwich bags.
-太恶心了 -是啊
– Eww, that’s disgusting! – Yes! It is!
来吧 我们继续
Come on. Let’s keep the train rolling.
来点三俗八卦 查理
Suburban legend. Charlie!
有个叫二垒史黛丝的女孩
There was this girl named Second Base Stace.
她四年级的时候 胸部就开始发育了
And… well, she had boobs in the like 4th grade.
蚊子包那么大吗
Mosquito bites.
有意思 继续讲
Promising. Go.
她让男人们摸自己的胸
And she let some of the guys feel them.
就这样吗
That’s your suburban legend?
你也摸了吗
Did you at least cop a feel?
-没有 -当然没有了
– No. – No, of course not.
你回了家
You went home,
听了《沉睡》 写了首诗
listened to “Asleep”, wrote a poem…
好吧 好吧 该你了
Fine! Okay. Your turn.
好 我想到一个
Yeah, I’ve got one.
有一个男的 彻头彻尾的同志
There was this one guy. Queer as a 3 dollar bill.
他爸爸不知道儿子的取向
The guy’s father doesn’t know about his son.
一天晚上 他本来要出城的
So, he comes into the basement one night
却跑到地下室里
when he’s supposed to be out of town,
碰见儿子在和另一个男孩亲热
catches his son with another boy.
于是他开始痛打自己的儿子
So, he starts beating him.
不是扇个巴掌那么简单 是动真格的
But not like the slap kind. Like the real kind.
儿子的男友说
And the boyfriend says,
别打了 你要把他打死了
“Stop. You’re killing him.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!