No. No.
我没有再看到幻觉了
I’m not picturing things any more.
就算有 我也能让它消失
And even if I do, I can just shut it off.
听妈妈说 你交了几个好朋友
Well, you know, mom did say that you have good friends now.
如果又犯了
And maybe if it does get bad again
-你可以跟他们聊聊 对吧 -对
– you can just talk to them, yeah? – Yeah.
尤其是珊姆
Especially Sam.
她很棒
She’s great.
新年我要约她出去
I’m gonna ask her out at New Years.
我觉得现在时机成熟了
Yeah, I think the time is right now.
这玩意多久起效
How long does this take to work?
铲雪呢
Shoveling snow, huh?
我得把车道清一下
I have to get this driveway clean.
然后我要祝贺你 找到了幸福
And then, I’m going to congratulate you on being happy
因为这是你应得的
because you deserve it.
-你一个小时前说过了 -今晚说的吗
– You said that an hour ago. – Was that tonight?
我刚才看见一棵树 它变成一条龙
Oh, I just saw this tree, but it was a dragon
接着又变回树了 它还骗我
and then it was a tree again and it just lied to me.
好了 查理 别瞎说了 给我…
Okay, Charlie. Don’t freak out. Give me the…
冷静点
Calm down.
抬头看
Look up.
很安静吧
Isn’t it quiet?
珊姆 你是不是觉得 要是别人知道
Sam, do you think that if people knew
你过去有多疯狂 就不会理你了呢
how crazy you really were, no one would ever talk to you?
一直都这么想
All the time.
你要不要戴上这副眼镜
So, you wanna wear these glasses?
它会保护你的
They’ll protect you.
十 九 八 七 六
10-9-8-7-6
五 四 三 二 一
5-4-3-2-1
这是我们的小秘密
It’s gonna be our little secret.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
是你的大朋友们逼你的吗
Did your older friends pressure you?
没人逼我 警官
No one pressured me, officer.
我不吸毒 绝对不会
I would never do drugs. Never.
那你怎么无缘无故
Then, how did you happen to
清晨六点昏倒在外面
be passed out on the ground at 6 in the morning?
我…我太累了
Well, I… you know, I was really tired
感觉有点发烧
and I was feeling feverish.
所以出去走了走 想透透气
So, I went outside for a walk, just to get some cold air.
眼前出现了幻觉 就昏了过去
I started seeing things. So, I passed out.
你又看见幻觉了吗 查理
You’re seeing things again, Charlie?
没…不算是
Not… Not really.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
圣诞节收到的
It was a Christmas present.
假期愉快吗
Did you have fun on your break?
比你今天愉快 辛纳特拉[美国明星]
More fun than you’re gonna have today, Sinatra.
造型不错啊 蠢货
Nice look, jag off.
我给他打了三十个电♥话♥了
I called him 30 times.
怎么办 再过十分钟就要上台了
Well what are we supposed to do? We’re going on in 10 minutes!
-健康课上说…-喂
– They said in health class… – Hello?
我知道 他们那么说迷幻药是想吓你
I know. They say that about LSD just to scare you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
查理 你没事的 哥们
Charlie, you’re fine, man.
各位 有个突发状况
Guys, we have an emergency.
克雷格又放我们鸽子了 我需要一个洛基
Craig has flaked out on us again. So, I need a Rocky.
-布拉德 -不行 没门
– Brad? – No, no way.
我不是…这么多人看着 不行
No, I’m not… There are people out here. No.
查理
Charlie,
把衣服脱了
take off your clothes.
摆好姿势 欲望滋生
Then if anything grows while you pose
我来左右你的情欲
I’ll oil you up and drop you down
神魂颠倒
Down, down, down
只是巨大诱惑的一小部分
And that’s just one small fraction of the main attraction
你需要援手
You need a friendly hand
而我要行动
And I need action
碰触我 碰触我
Touch a touch a touch me
我想要放纵
I wanna be dirty
刺♥激♥我 抚慰我 满足我
Thrill me. Chill me. Fulfill me
暗夜狂魔
Creature of the night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
暗夜狂魔
Creature of our night
或许我可以当个替补什么的
Maybe I could join the cast as an alternate or something?
现在人员满了 不过
Well, we’re filled up now, but
等我们上大学就有空缺了
they’re gonna need people when we go to college.
我可以替你说点好话
I could put in a good word for you.
-那太好了 谢谢 -没事
– That’d be great. Thanks. – Yeah.
查理
Charlie.
听说过赛迪•霍金斯舞会吗
Have you heard of the Sadie Hawkins dance?
女生邀请男生的舞会
The one where the girl asks the guy.
自然是傻透了 还带性别歧视
Obviously, it is completely stupid and sexist.
就好像 被占了便宜还道谢
I mean it’s like, “Hey, thanks for the crumb.”
我一般都不会去
And normally, I’d just blow it off
学校的舞会太折磨人了
because school dances suck torture.
可你知道 这是我高中最后一年了
But, you know, it’s my last year, and
-你愿意陪我去吗 -你要我陪你去吗
– Would you maybe wanna go with me? – You wanna go with me?
大男人让我恶心
I’m sick of macho guys.
而且 你穿演出服很可爱
Plus, you looked really cute in your costume.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
-你就是玛丽•伊丽莎白吧 -对
– You must be Mary Elizabeth. – Yes.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 科尔梅克斯太太
– It’s so nice to meet you. – You, too, Mrs. Kelmeckis.
查理说你是佛教♥徒♥
Charlie tells me you’re a Buddhist.
-请进 -好的
– Please come in. – Okay.
再靠近点 很不错
A little closer together. That looks nice.
佛教♥徒♥ 我要你笑得再灿烂点
Buddhist, I need you to smile a little bit more.
就是这样 很好
There you go. Nice.
你开心吗
Are you having a good time?
不太开心 你呢
Not really. How about you?
我也不知道
I mean, I don’t know.
我这是第一次约会 不知道怎么评判
It’s my first date, I don’t know what to compare it to.
你做得很好
You’re doing fine.
真可惜 克雷格来不了
I’m sorry Craig couldn’t come.
是啊 他说他不想去
Yeah. He said he didn’t want to go to
傻乎乎的高中舞会
some stupid high school dance.
说实话 我不怪他
Can’t say I blame him, really.
我觉得 你喜欢 他就应该来
I don’t know. If you like it, he should come.
谢谢 查理
Thanks, Charlie.
祝你第一次约会愉快 你应得的
Have a beautiful first date. You deserve it.
我尽量不让你太嫉妒
I’ll try not to make you too jealous.
让它散发一会儿香味吧
Now, just let it breathe.
这房♥子真不错
This is sure a nice house.
谢谢
Thanks.
古典音乐就是迷人 是吧
Don’t you just love old music?
是啊
Yeah.
很好 因为我给你录了一个合辑磁带
Good. Because I made you a mix of it.
我想把好东西分享给你
I’d love to expose you to great things.
比如比利•哈丽黛和外国电影
Like Billie Holiday and foreign films.
比利•哈丽黛 爵士歌♥星
这瓶梅乐真有档次
This merlot is really fancy.
是啊 我爸爸收藏酒 但是都不喝
Yeah. My dad collects wine, but he doesn’t drink.
挺怪异的吧
It’s kinda weird, isn’t it?
是吧
I guess.
你♥爸♥妈去哪儿了
Where are your parents?
他们俱乐部在办沙龙舞会还是什么种族活动
Their club is hosting a cotillion or something racist.
沙龙舞 一种不断交换舞伴的交际舞
他们整晚都不在
They’ll be gone all night.
火真好看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!