And I promise you he’ll never hit me again.
就像海伦姨妈的那些男朋友吗
Like Aunt Helen’s boyfriends?
查理 他是马尾巴德里克
Charlie, this is Pony Tail Derek.
我能搞定他
I can handle him.
相信我 好吗
Do you trust me?
求你了 别告诉爸妈
Please, don’t tell mom and dad.
天啊 这音乐真棒
My God. They’re playing good music.
老天 老天 真的 这音乐棒极了
Holy shit. Holy shit. They are! They’re playing good music.
客厅舞步
Living room routine?
客厅舞步
Living room routine!
-好 -抱歉
– Yes! – I’m sorry.
-借过 借过 -抱歉
– Excuse us! Excuse me! – I’m sorry!
-抱歉 -抱歉
– Pardon me. – Sorry.
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
天啊 冻死了
God, it’s freezing.
可你那衣服够暖和
But you wore that toasty costume.
既不好看又没创意 总该能保暖吧
It’s not like it’s cute or original, you’d hope it’d be warm.
行了 闭嘴吧 田纳西燕尾服男
Yeah, piss off, Tennessee Tuxedo.
我真的可以一起来吗
Are you sure it’s okay that I come?
当然了 记住一点 查理
Yeah, of course. Just remember, Charlie
-鲍勃不是偏执狂 -“他只是有点敏感”
– Bob’s not paranoid. – “He’s sensitive.”
珊姆 橄榄园那个女招待 可风♥骚♥了
Sam, that waitress from the Olive Garden, she was such a tease.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-帕特里克同意就行 -帕特里克
– Only with Patrick’s blessing. – Patrick?
你是上烹饪学院的毫无希望的瘾君子
You’re a hopeless stoner who attends the culinary institute.
所以我要拒绝你 但你勇气可嘉
So, I’m gonna have to say “No” on that, but nice try.
-查理 -够狠
– Charlie? – Touché.
查理 这就是派对
So, Charlie, this is a party.
玩乐生活便是如此
This is what fun looks like.
准备好了吗 认识一下绝望的女人们
Are you ready to meet some desperate women?
来 坐这里
Here, have a seat.
女士们 这是查理
Ladies, meet Charlie.
-你好 -见过女士们
– Hi. – Meet ladies.
你好
Hey.
-玛丽•伊丽莎白 -爱丽丝
– Mary Elizabeth. – Alice.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
查理是第一次参加派对
This is Charlie’s first party ever.
你们俩可得亲切友好 全心全意
So, I expect nice, meaningful,
尽心尽力地 用口♥活♥儿招待
heartfelt blow jobs from both of you.
-帕特里克 你这混♥蛋♥ -你去哪了
– Patrick, you’re such a dick. – Where the hell did you go?
跳舞挺没劲的 你不觉得吗
The dance was a little boring, don’t you think?
你太自私了 我们到处找你
You’re so selfish. We looked everywhere for you.
你倒是说一声啊
You could have told someone.
你就泪流成河吧
Cry me a river.
怎么你信佛之后变得更刻薄了呢
How is it that you’ve got meaner since becoming a Buddhist.
是我运气好吧
Just lucky I guess.
不 我觉得你肯定是做错什么事了
No, you’re doing something wrong, I think.
-或者做得太对了 -好吧
– Or something very right. – Yeah…
看谁来啦
Look who’s here!
是布拉德•海斯吗
Is that Brad Hays?
是他 他偶尔过来
Yeah. He comes here sometimes.
可他挺受欢迎的啊
But he’s a popular kid.
那我们呢
Then, what are we?
查理 来块布朗尼蛋糕吧
Charlie, you look like you could use a brownie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跳舞都跳饿了
I was so hungry at the dance.
我打算去国王酒吧的 可我没时间
I was gonna go to King’s, but I didn’t really have any time.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们真该摸摸这地毯
Have you guys felt this carpet?
这地毯舒服死了
This carpet feels so darn good.
查理 查理 你觉得高中怎么样
Charlie. Charlie, what do you think about high school?
高中吗
High school?
狗屁不通
Bullshit.
食堂叫营养中心
Cafeteria is called the Nutrition Center.
98度[约36.7℃]也有人穿字母夹克
People wear their letter jackets even when it’s 98 degrees out.
字母夹克一般用于防寒
为什么游♥行♥乐队也穿字母夹克呢
And why do they give out letter jackets for marching band?
又不是体育比赛 谁都知道
It’s not a sport, we all know it.
这孩子疯了
This kid is crazy.
玛丽•伊丽莎白 我想
Mary Elizabeth, I think
当你回顾老照片时
you’re really gonna regret that, you know,
你会后悔剪这个发型的
haircut when you look back at old photographs.
我很抱歉 我是想夸你来着
I’m really sorry. It sounded like a compliment in my head.
-天啊 -他说得对
– God! – It’s kind of true.
闭嘴
Shut up!
鲍勃 你把他灌醉了吗
Bob, did you get him stoned?
得了 珊姆 他很享受 你看看他
Come on, Sam. He likes it. Just look at him.
你感觉如何 查理
How do you feel, Charlie?
我就是想喝杯奶昔
I just really want a milkshake.
珊姆
Sam,
你的棕色眼睛真美
you have such pretty brown eyes.
美得足以大做文章炫耀一番了
The kind of pretty that deserves to make a big deal about itself.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
好了 查理 我给你做奶昔
Okay, Charlie. Let me make the milkshake.
多美好的词啊 奶昔
What a great word. Milkshake.
就好像你自己对着镜子
It’s like when you say
一遍一遍重复自己的名字
your name over and over again in the mirror
过一会儿 就觉得听起来怪怪的
and after a while, it sounds crazy.
我猜你以前从没喝醉过吧
So, I’m guessing you’ve never been high before?
没有 从来没有
No. No, no, no.
我最好的朋友迈克尔有个酒鬼老爸
My best friend Michael. His dad was a big drinker.
所以他痛恨酒精
So, he hated all that stuff.
也讨厌派对
Parties, too.
迈克尔现在在哪儿
Where is Michael tonight?
他去年五月开枪自杀了
He shot himself last May.
真希望他能留点遗言 你知道吗
Kinda wished he’d left a note. You know what I mean?
卫生间在哪儿
Where’s the bathroom?
-在楼上 -谢谢你 珊姆
– It’s up the stairs. – Thanks, Sam.
你真是个好人
You’re so nice.
查理
Charlie.
真怪
Weird.
查理
Charlie?
-那孩子是谁 -别紧张
– Who is that kid? – Relax.
不要紧 他是我朋友
Relax. He’s a friend of mine.
待在这儿
Stay here.
我什么都没看见
I didn’t see anything.
我知道你看见了 不过没关系
Yeah, I know you saw something, but it’s okay.
好了 听着
Okay, listen,
布拉德不想让别人知道
Brad doesn’t want anyone to know.
等一下
Wait…
-你被烤过了吗[吸大♥麻♥] -烤成蛋糕了
– Are you baked? – “Like a cake.”
鲍勃这么说的
That’s what Bob said.
还说比赛前不能吃三块以上
And how you can’t have 3 on a match
不然会被查出来
because then they’d find us.
大家都笑了 我都不知道他们笑什么
And everyone laughed, but I don’t understand what’s funny.
好吧 查理 听着
Okay, Charlie, listen.
你要答应我
I need you to promise
不会把我和布拉德的事说出去
that you’re not gonna say anything to anyone about me and Brad.
好吗 这是我们的小秘密
Okay? This has to be our little secret.
我们的小秘密
Our little secret.
没问题
Agreed.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我们过后再聊
We’ll talk later.
期待这场重要谈话
I look forward to that big talk.
这奶昔真是无与伦比 是吧 爱丽丝
Isn’t this the best milkshake ever, Alice?
比第一杯还要好喝
It’s even better than the first one.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
查理刚才告诉我他最好的朋友开枪自杀了
Charlie just told me that his best friend shot himself.
我想他现在没什么朋友了
I don’t think he has any friends.
大伙儿 各位
Hey. Everyone. Everybody.
大伙儿
Everyone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!