I found the tunnel song.
我们去兜风吧
Let’s drive.
我不知道我是否还有时间继续写信
I don’t know if I will have the time to write any more letters,
因为我正忙着学会参与
because I might be too busy trying to participate.
所以 如果这是最后一封信
So, if this does end up being the last letter,
我想告诉你
I just want you to know that
在高中之前 我的生活很不好过
I was in a bad place before I started high school.
是你给了我光明
And you helped me.
即使你并不明白我在说什么
Even if you didn’t know what I was talking about,
也不知道这是谁的曾经
or know someone who’s gone through it.
这一切让我不再孤独
It made me not feel alone.
因为我知道 有些人会说
Because I know there are people who say
这些不可能都是真的
all of these things don’t happen.
还有一些人
And there are people
一到十七岁就忘记了十六岁的感觉
who forget what it’s like to be 16 when they turn 17.
我知道有一天 所有这些都会成为往事
I know these will all be stories someday.
我们的容颜会定格在老照片里
And our pictures will become old photographs.
我们也会为人父母
And we’ll all become somebody’s mom or dad.
但是现在 这些瞬间还未过去
But right now, these moments are not stories.
它们正在发生 就在当下
This is happening. I am here.
我看着她
And I am looking at her.
她是那样的美丽
And she is so beautiful.
我看见了
I can see it.
这一瞬间 你知道自己不是悲剧的主角
This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story.
你充满生命力
You are alive.
你站起来 欣赏灯光璀璨的夜色
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings,
看着眼前让你惊叹的一切
and everything that makes you wonder.
听着音乐 兜着风
And you are listening to that song on that drive
和最爱的人们在一起
with the people you love most in this world.
我敢说 在这一刻
And in this moment, I swear,
我们拥有无限
we are infinite.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!