再近一点
Just a little closer.
准备放救生篮
Okay, deploying the basket.
两点方位
Close to 2:00.
从5开始倒数
Let’s come right to 5.
-4 3 -妈的
– Four. Three. – Son of a bitch.
等等 保持盘旋
Stop there. Hold your hover.
见鬼
Goddamn it!
稳住 稳住
Keep it steady, keep it steady.
糟糕
Shit!
人掉下去了
Man out!
-割断缆绳 -不 我放好了
– Shear the cable! – No, I got it!
见鬼
Shit.
拉起救生篮 拉起来
Bring up the basket!
桑迪
Sandy!
坚持住
Hold on!
我拉住你了
I got you!
-救生篮上来了 -看来我得下水救人
– Basket’s in. – Looks like I’m going for a swim.
好吧 去救他们
Okay, go get them.
米歇尔关闭对讲机
Mitchell off intercom.
可以下去了
It’s time to get wet.
我们不会有事
We’re gonna be all right.
跳
Go.
保持高度
Altitude.
把它拉上来
Altitude. Get her up, get her up!
他落水了
He’s in the water.
我下去救他
I’m going after him!
不 等等
No, no, wait! Stand by!
乔西 等一等
Jonesy, hold on.
在那里 他没事
There! He’s okay.
这样不行 他们都会掉进海里
This isn’t working. They’ll have to get in the water.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on!
刚才那个浪够大的
You’re having a blast, huh?
-你来试试 -不 我想看你开船
– Want a turn? – No, just watch. I want to watch.
跟你学以后开自己的船
I’m studying up for the day I get my own boat.
你自己的船
Your own boat, huh?
来帮我 抓住加速杆
Want to give me a hand? Grab the throttle.
抓紧
Hang on.
-太好了 -7千 最少6千
– Ah, shit! – Seven K, six easy.
-最少8千 -1万
– Eight minimum. – Ten.
我要买♥♥辆二手福特F150
You know, I’m gonna get me a new used Ford F-150…
带艾琳到迪格比兜风
take a ride to Digby with Irene.
我要和弟弟大吃一顿好好睡一觉
Going to get drunk, eat like a pig and sleep like a child!
再低就太危险了 你得从这里跳
Okay, Jer, too risky to go lower. You gotta jump from here.
下午好 女士 我是杰里米·米歇尔军士
Good afternoon, madam. I’m Sergeant Jeremy Mitchell.
今天我是你的营救跳水员
I’ll be your para-rescue jumper today.
你好吗
How are you?
还好
Okay so far.
把你的手脚放进篮子
Keep your hands and feet in the basket.
-小心 -好的
– Careful. – Okay!
好了上去吧
All right, here we go.
下一个救你
You’re next.
这算什么
That was nothing!
来吧
Come on!
上帝呀
Oh, my God.
真的发生了
It’s happening.
“盖尔号♥”我是”伯顿号♥”
Andrea Gail, Andrea Gail. This is “Hannah Boden.”
比利请回答
Billy, over.
呼叫”盖尔号♥”
Calling the “Andrea Gail.”
“盖尔号♥”你听见了吗
“Andrea Gail,” do you read me?
听见了吗 请回答
Do you read me? Come in!
快回答 比利 风暴碰撞在一起
Come in, for God’s sake, come in! Billy, these storms have collided!
风暴撞在一起在迅速扩大
They are exploding!
是谁
Who is it?
不知道
I don’t know.
“盖尔号♥”请回答
“Andrea Gail,” come in!
WYC6681 完毕
Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1, over.
回答我 比利 完毕
Talk to me, Billy, over.
重复一遍 我是WYC6681
I repeat, Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1
快看传真 傻瓜
Look at your fax, damn it! Look at your fax!
我是WYC6681 完毕
Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1, over!
-你在哪里 比利 -琳达
– Where are you, Billy? – Linda?
给我坐标
Give me the coordinates.
北纬44西经56 4 我们位于北纬44
– 44 north, 56.4 west. – We’re 44 north…
我们正向西航行
56.4 west, headed west.
重复一遍北纬44西经56 4
I repeat, 44 north, 56.4 west, headed
琳达 完毕
Over.
比利 快离开那里
Billy, get out of there.
调头顺着风离开 你究竟在干什么
Come about! Let it carry you out! What the hell are you doing?
等一下 琳达
Hang on!
比利 比利 上帝啊
Billy! Billy, for chrissake!
你正向炸♥弹♥驶去 快调头
You’re steaming into a bomb! Turn around, for chrissake!
天线坏了
It’s the antenna.
比利 你听见了吗
Billy, can you hear me?
你正向魔鬼驶去
You’re headed right for the middle of the monster.
天哪
Oh, my God.
抓紧
Hang on!
你来掌舵
Take the wheel.
不 我去
No, I’ll go.
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday, mayday…
波士顿海岸警卫队
Coast Guard Boston.
这是”伯顿号♥”渔船
This is fishing vessel “Hannah Boden” relaying a mayday…
为”盖尔号♥”旗鱼船求救
for swordboat “Andrea Gail.”
它的最后位置是北纬44
Last position, 44 north…
西经56 4 完毕
56.4 west, over.
你们决定去下一个援护现场 怎么回事
Advise you proceed to next incident at your discretion, over.
收到格洛斯特的”盖尔号♥”旗鱼船求救
I just got a mayday on a Gloucester swordboat, the “Andrea Gail.”
它在北纬44西经56 4向西行
44 north, 56.4 west, headed west.
天哪 那是地狱的入口
Jesus. That’s straight into hell.
格洛斯特 总是格洛斯特人
Gloucester. They’re always from Gloucester.
这次任务非常危险 全靠我们
It’s an increase-risk mission, so, you know, it’s up to us.
我觉得精神振奋
I’m getting a little air-to-air feeling.
地狱里救人不容易
Refuel in hell? That’s pretty sporty.
通知武装艇我们马上过去
Call the cutter. We’re coming in hot.
各位 计划有变动
People, slight change of plans!
先送你们上塔玛拉海警船
We’re gonna drop you on the Coast Guard cutter “Tamaroa.”
还要去救一艘旗鱼船他们迷路了
We got some swordfishermen who have lost their way.
也许鬼迷心窍
Or their minds.
我是231号♥正向你靠近
This is rescue 2-3-1 on final approach.
231号♥ 飞行甲板准备完毕
Rescue 2-3-1, flight deck is green.
看见了 叫咱们靠近
There it is. You’re being waved in.
距离30米还在靠近
Thirty meters and closing.
25米 风速43
Twenty-five meters, winds 43.
设中心线0-1-0
Set a line at 0-1-0.
很好 我们过来了
Beautiful. We’re coming.
注意看我的信♥号♥♥ 机长
Watch this wave, cap.
231 看来不错 随时可下来
2-3-1, looking good. Transfer at will.
放梯子
Drop ladder.
送他们下去
All right, send them down.
脚伸出去
Put your foot out.
伸左腿
Left leg out.
把稳舵
Mind your helm, goddamn it.
注意甲板
Watch the deck!
第一个生还者到达甲板
First survivor on deck.
-油不够了 -加油机马上就到
– Where’s our fuel? – Refueling tanker is on the way.
第二个生还者到达甲板
Second survivor on deck.
天哪
Jesus.
掉海里了
It’s gone.
没天线没无线电我们回到19世纪
No antenna, no radio. We’re back in the 19th century.
船长 你想放弃 调头吗
You want to call it quits, turn around?
你说呢
What do you think?