嗯 知道吗 这个女孩 她以前过得很苦
Well, you know, this girl, she had it rough.
在孤儿院长大 – 嘿 嘿 伙计
Grew up in an orphanage. – Hey. Hey, buddy.
嘿 你是那本色情杂♥志♥上那个人吗?
Hey. Are you that guy in that little sex paper?
可能吧 – 我喜欢那些照片 怎么才能订?
Could be. – I love the pictures. How do I subscribe?
你在哪里看到那本简刊的?
Where did you come upon the newsletter?
在一个加油站的厕所里
Found it in a bathroom in a gas station.
迟早用得上嘛
Came in pretty handy.
我很高兴能帮到你 但它不能订
Well, I’m glad we helped you out, but, you know, it ain’t for subscription.
这个男的
This guy.
第一场比赛 钢帘防卫… – 要薯片吗?
Game one, steel-curtain defense… – Chips?
没给孟加拉人丝毫机会 – 要薯片吗?
never gave the Bengals a chance. – Chips?
看她的乳♥头♥ 真不赖 – 是不赖 但看上去不像真的
Look at her tits. They’re nice. – They’re nice tits, but they don’t look real.
我搞不懂这本杂♥志♥ – 看她的屁♥股♥
I don’t understand this magazine. – Look at her butt.
虚假的图片 文章…
Fuzzy pictures, articles…
但我搞不懂他们到底在讲什么
but I don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.
你们看花♥花♥公♥子♥吗?
You guys read Playboy?
看啊 – 当然 看啊
Well, yeah. – Sure.Yeah.
你们…? 失陪一下 宝贝
Did you…? Excuse me, baby.
你们喜欢这个月…
Did you enjoy this month’s article…
关于如何安装四声道音响系统的文章吗?
on how to hook up your quadraphonic stereo system?
我想我没看那个
I think I missed that one.
那你们有没有按他们教的 来调杯完美马提尼酒呢?
And did you follow their advice on how to make a perfect martini?
拉里 拜托 伙计 走开一点 – 这本杂♥志♥到底是给谁看的?
Larry, come on, man, move over. – Who is this magazine for anyway?
我是指 它好像说… 你一年挣不到两万
I mean, you know, if… It’s like, if you don’t make 20,000 plus a year…
就没资格手♥淫♥似的
you don’t jerk off.
七百万人买♥♥这本杂♥志♥ 但没人看
Seven million people buying it, and nobody’s reading it.
先生们 花♥花♥公♥子♥在嘲笑你们
Gentlemen, Playboy is mocking you.
给我一个果冻甜甜圈 好吗? – 好的 我给你个果冻的
Give me a jelly doughnut, will you? – Yeah, I got your jelly.
我们现在有多少页 确切的?
How many pages do we have right now, exactly?
有105页 – 那不好
We have 105. – That’s no good.
为什么? – 106可以 104也可以
Why not? – 106 is good. 104, that’s good.
105… – 和数字有什么关系?
105… – You connected with these numbers?
不是的 最好是偶数
No, it’s gotta be an even number.
因为一张纸有两面 对吧? 两面 二的倍数
Because a paper’s got two sides, right? That’s two. Multiples of two.
不 一张纸有四面 四面 一 二 三 四
No, a page has four. Four. It’s like four. It’s one, two, three, four.
你折一下 钉上 – 就是这样
You fold it, put the staple. – That’s it.
这根本就不是偶数 – 对啊
It’s not even an even number. – That’s right.
我们会弄清楚的 我们去问拉里
We’ll get it figured out. We’ll ask Larry.
他到底在干嘛?
What the hell’s he doing?
亲爱的 用左手拿起那朵花
Baby, let me see that flower in your left hand.
不 不对 是左手
No, not that one. Your other left hand.
是的 就是这个 – 什么…? 嘿 嘿 嘿
Yeah, that’s it. – What…? Hey, hey, hey.
听着 我们不是经营花店的 明白吗?
Look, you know, we’re not running a flower shop here, okay?
卖♥♥点是这个女孩 别跟道具较劲…
We’re selling the girl. Stop futzing around with the props…
还有那些枕头和花 直接拍她 行吗?
and the pillows and the flowers, and just shoot the girl. Okay?
好吧 现在 动一下腿
Okay, now, let’s go for that leg thing here.
倾斜一点 对的
Let’s recline a little. Yeah.
腿张开一点
Let’s see you open up them legs a little bit.
再张开一点 就是这样
Now give me a little wider. That’s it.
再张开 张开一点
Now give me a little wider. A little wider.
就只再开一点点
Just another little touch wider.
不 亲爱的 不用那么开 – 等等 等等
No, baby, not quite that wide. – Wait, wait, wait.
不 那个… 回到刚才那样 那就是我们要的
No. That… Get back to that. That’s exactly what we want.
这样 对了 很好
Here. Okay, that’s perfect.
就这样 就是你要的
Leave it right there. That’s what you want.
一个女人的阴♥部♥和她的脸一样能突出个性
A woman’s vagina has as much personality as her face.
但你不能拍出生殖器 – 为什么不行?
But you can’t show the genitalia. – Why not?
嗯 拉里 鲁迪说的对
Well, Larry, Rudy’s right.
法律规定你不能拍出阴♥部♥ – 嘿 闭嘴 吉米
You can’t legally show the vagina. – Hey, shut up, Jimmy.
鲁迪 你是教♥徒♥吗? – 是的
Rudy, are you a religious man? – Yeah.
好的 你相信上帝创造了男人吗? – 相信
Okay, you believe God created man? – Yeah.
上帝创造了女人 – 是的
God created woman. – Yeah.
那么同一个上帝也创造了她的阴♥部♥
Well, then surely the same God created her vagina.
你怎么能违抗上帝? 拍她!
And who are you to defy God? Just shoot her!
天啦
Jesus Christ.
她在哪?
Where is she?
阿尔西亚! 嘿 宝贝 嘿
Althea! Hey, baby. Hey.
生日快乐 宝贝 给你我真诚的心
Happy birthday, baby. And I have a heart from my heart.
拉里 真漂亮
Larry, that’s beautiful.
怎么了? – 经销商来电♥话♥…
What’s wrong? – The distributor called…
不幸的是 我们的书只卖♥♥出去25%
and unfortunately, we’ve had only a 25 percent sell-through.
有人能解释给我听吗?
Somebody want to translate that for me?
也就是说 他们退回来15万本
What that means is, they’re sending back 150,000 copies.
就是这样
That’s what it means.
妈的! – 你是个愚蠢至极的色情商人
Shit! – You’re a stupid, dumb briarhopper.
你觉得你可以怎么搞定这件事? – 至少他还有睾丸 吉米
What made you think you’d pull it off anyway later? – At least he has balls, Jimmy.
是的 但他需要的是脑子 – 噢 上帝 爱因斯坦说话了
Yeah, well, what he needs is brains. – Oh, God, Einstein’s speaking.
太震憾了
I’m so impressed.
再出一♥期♥我们就会亏死? – 是的
One more issue and we’re wiped out? – Yeah.
你说过 “穷日子也挺好的”
You said yourself, “It’s not so bad to be poor.”
嘿 操 阿尔西亚 你去过穷日子吧 行吗?
Hey, fuck you, Althea. You go be poor, okay?
操♥我♥? 我想你才是那个…
Fuck me? I believe you’re the one…
让我们都变成穷光蛋的人
that got us into this debt in the first place.
你觉得过今天生日就可以为所欲为?
You think just because it’s your birthday that you can be a bitch?
没错 我还认为你那针一样细的老二满足不了50英尺高的我 不行吗?
Yeah, and I think I’m 50 feet tall and you have a needle dick, okay?
别再那样打我 别那样对我说话
Don’t ever hit me like that again. Don’t talk to me like that.
再打我 我就走
Don’t hit me like that. I’ll go back.
我走了 就一文不值了 对吗? 只能吃够食
I’ll go back, and I’ll eat dog food, okay? Dog food.
拿回去 还给你 我不稀罕
You know, take this. I don’t own this anymore. I don’t have one.
扔到街上去吧
Throw it out in the street.
弗林特先生 有个从意大利打来的电♥话♥
Mr. Flynt, we have a guy on the phone from Italy.
他说他有杰奎琳(肯尼迪总统夫人)的裸照
He claims he has naked pictures of Jackie O.
接进来 你好
Put him through. Yeah, hello.
你是摄影师? – 是的
You the photographer? – Right, yeah.
你手上有什么? – 是弗林特先生吗?
What do you got? – Is this Mr. Flynt?
是的 我是弗林特
Yeah, this is Mr. Flynt.
听着 我整整监视了那个小岛四个月…
Listen, I was watching that damn island for four months…
终于有一天 浴室门开了…
and then one day, man, cabana door opens…
杰奎琳一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地走了出来…
and out comes Jackie O with nothing on.
我是说 一块布也没穿 – 你肯定是杰奎琳?
I mean, not a single stitch. – You sure it’s Jackie O?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你看见了什么? – 什么都看见了
And what do you see? – You see absolutely everything.
相信我 她身材好极了
Trust me. And she’s a good one.
她可不像玛米·艾森豪威尔(总统夫人)或莱迪·伯德(总统夫人)
This ain’t no Mamie Eisenhower or Lady Bird.
我的天 大头条
Oh, my God. First pussy.
人人都在谈论这个飞黄腾达的小人物…
Everyone’s talking about local-boy done good…
嘿! – 怎么了?
Hey! – What?
拉里·弗林特的”好色客”杂♥志♥的全国销♥售♥量…
Larry Flynt, whose Hustler magazine has reached national sales…
达到了惊人的二百万
of an astonishing 2 million copies.
更让人难以置信的是… – 挪开你的屁♥股♥!
And in a stunning disclosure… – Move your ass!
WGBE电视台爆料 甚至有人目睹俄亥俄州州长吉姆·罗德斯 他自己…
WGBE-TV has learned that Ohio Governor Jim Rhodes, himself…
在报摊购买♥♥登载杰奎琳事件的那一♥期♥杂♥志♥
was spotted at a newsstand buying a copy of the infamous Jackie O issue.
我今天采访州长时… – 让开!
I spoke to the governor today… – Move it!
他的回应是
and he had this response:
大家都知道我一直很关注第♥一♥夫♥人♥们的往事
Everybody knows I’ve been a historical buff about first ladies for a long time.
你是说你也对玛莎·华盛顿(总统夫人)的裸照也感兴趣吗?
Are you saying you’d be interested in nude photos of Martha Washington?
她离我的时代有点儿远了 – 阿洛让开!
She’s a little bit before my time. – Arlo!
你对妻子的裸照有何看法?
What about nude photos of your wife?
师者传业…
A teacher educates our children…
让我们后代成为良民
and they become model citizens.
教士授道 让我们品德高尚
The clergyman preaches, and we find spirituality.
我行发放贷款 让人们居有定所
My bank gives loans, and homes get built.
但现在一股新的黑暗势力影响着辛辛那提市
But now there’s a new, darker influence in Cincinnati.
利斯先生 麻烦你?
Mr. Leis, if you would?
女士们先生们 请求仔细看看这本杂♥志♥
Ladies and gentlemen, I ask that you review this material carefully.
重点是…
It’s important you know…
我并不是在某个情趣店买♥♥的
that I did not buy these at a smut store.
这些杂♥志♥在那种地方还没得卖♥♥
These were not purchased at a dirty book shop.
我就在我家附近的一家杂货店买♥♥的…
I bought this in a neighborhood grocery store…
在孩子们的视野之内
in full view of our children.