但是 你知道 你永远都不会知道答案 除非
But, you know, you’ll never really know the answer, unless…
除非我过去和她说话
I just go up and talk to her!
我从一开始就该听你的
I should’ve listened to you all along!
哦 查尔斯 我是说 查理·布朗
Oh! “Charles.” I mean, “Charlie Brown.”
她不在
She’s not here?
她要去夏令营了
On her way to summer camp?
巴士还没离开学校
So the bus hasn’t left school yet?
但马上就要走了
But it’s about to leave?
啊 对了 见到你很高兴 女士
And, by the way, it was a pleasure to meet you, ma’am.
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown!
你个笨蛋
You blockhead!
好吧
All right!
我该怎么离开这儿
How do I get out of here?
整个世界都好像都在和我作对
The whole world seems to be conspiring against me.
我这辈子第一次需要个小小的帮助
I’m just asking for a little help for once in my life.
滚开
Get out of here!
怎么你也和我作对
Not you, too!
嘿 快看 是查理·布朗
Hey look, it’s Charlie Brown!
查理·布朗的风筝飞起来了
Charlie Brown is flying a kite?
查理·布朗的风筝飞起来啦
Charlie Brown is flying a kite!
哇 查理让风筝飞起来啦
Wow! Chuck’s got a kite in the air.
干得漂亮 查理
Way to go, Charles!
查理·布朗做到了 他的风筝飞起来了
Charlie Brown is really doing it! He’s flying a kite!
哦 嗨 查理·布朗
Oh, hi, Charlie Brown.
你记得我的名字
You remembered my name?
我当然记得
Of course I did.
你离开之前 我有点事想知道
Before you leave, there’s something I really need to know.
为什么全班那么多孩子中
Why, out of all the kids in our class,
你想做我的搭档
would you want to be partners with me?
这很简单
That’s easy.
因为我看得出来 你是什么样的人
Because I’ve seen the type of person you are.
一个无聊又缺乏安全感的失败者
An insecure, wishy-washy failure?
那根本不是你
That’s not who you are at all.
我喜欢你在你妹妹才艺秀上
I like the compassion you
显露出的同情心
showed for your sister at the talent show.
晨会上你的诚实
The honesty you had at the assembly.
还有舞会上 你又勇敢 又有趣
And at the dance, you were brave, and funny.
还有你为我做的
And what you did for me…
我不在时为我写读书报告 那真的很贴心
doing the book report while I was away, was so sweet of you.
所以我看见你时 根本不觉得你是个失败者
So when I look at you, I don’t see a failure at all.
你拥有所有我所钦佩的特质
You have all the qualities that I admire.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go now.
等等
Wait.
我想这个是你的
I think this belongs to you.
谢谢 我找它找遍了
Thank you. I’ve been looking everywhere for this!
我会给你写信的 笔友
I’ll write to you, pen-pal.
再见
Bye!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
现在做查理·布朗的感觉一定很爽
It must feel pretty great being Charlie Brown right about now.
你做到了
You did it.
干的不错 查理
Nice job, Chuck.
干得不错 查理
Good job, Charles!
嘿 哥哥
Hey, big brother!
做你的妹妹 我很自豪
I’m proud to be your little sister.
别挡着我
Out of my way!
你个笨蛋 我真得告诉你些事
I really need to tell you something, you blockhead.
你果然充满惊喜
You’re still full of surprises.
老好人 查理·布朗
Good ol’ Charlie Brown!
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown.
哦 查理·布朗
Oh, Charlie Brown.
我按着橄榄球 你来踢
I’ll hold the football and you kick it.
你说你会按着球 但你其实
You say you’ll hold it, but what you really mean is…
会把球挪开
you’ll pull it away,
然后我会摔个四脚朝天 痛得要死
and I’ll land on my back and I’ll kill myself.
但我真的重新认识了你
But I feel I have really come to know you.
我意识到你善良
I now understand that you are kind,
幽默 勇敢 又有同情心
compassionate, brave, and funny.
没有人会把球
No one would pull a football
从这么优秀的人脚下挪开
away from a person with all those qualities.
她是对的
She’s right.
我就不会把球
I would never pull the ball
从这么优秀的人脚下挪开
away from someone with all those qualities.
我要把球踢到月亮上去
I’m gonna kick this ball all the way to the moon.
还有 你很好骗 我忘了说 你很好骗
And gullible. I forgot to mention “Gullible.”
来一圈啤酒 敬我们的英雄 王牌飞行员
A round of root beers for our hero, the Flying Ace!