所以 我不能接受这份荣誉
Therefore, I cannot accept this honor.
哥哥和妹妹能离婚么
Can a brother and sister get a divorce?
我想这是薄荷·派蒂的卷子 她才是真的天才
I think this belongs to Peppermint Patty. She’s the real genius.
你刚才的做法很令人钦佩 查理·布朗
That was a very admirable thing you just did, Charlie Brown.
上一秒我还是英雄 下一秒我就是狗熊
One moment I’m the hero, the next I’m the goat.
或许交了你的读书报告后
Maybe things will go your
你的好日子又会来
way again after you hand in your book report.
我不确定
I’m not so sure.
我熬夜写了一晚上
I was up all night working
现在一个字都想不起来了
on it and I can’t remember a single word.
我敢肯定不像你想的那样糟啦 查理·布朗
Surely it’s not as bad as you think, Charlie Brown.
让我看看你写了什么
Let me see what you wrote.
查理·布朗 你对这本
Charlie Brown, the insight you
晦涩难懂的小说 见解独到
bring to such a complex novel is beyond reproach.
有这样高质量的读书报告
You two are sure to win the
你们两个肯定会赢得金色星星的
gold star with a book report of this quality.
读书报告
Book report?
我们有读书报告的作业吗
Were we supposed to do a book report?
嗨 因为你不是走了嘛
Hi. In light of the fact that you were away…
查理·布朗决定
Charlie Brown took it upon
自己完成你们俩的读书报告
himself to complete the report for the both of you.
我必须说 这是我读过最好的
And I must say, this is one of the finest bits…
文学解读
of literary analysis I have ever read.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
哦 太惨了
Oh, good grief.
或许我们能补好它
Maybe we can fix it?
第四章 诅咒你 红伯爵
Chapter 4. Curse you, Red Baron!
王牌飞行员穿过敌人营地 深入敌后
The Flying Ace set out across the hostile countryside undeterred.
每当我感到孤独的时候
Whenever I feel really alone,
我就会坐着仰望星空
I just sit and stare into the night sky.
我总认为漫天繁星中 有一颗是属于我的
I’ve always thought that one of those stars was my star…
像这样的时刻
and at moments like this,
我知道有一颗星星会永远陪伴我
I know that my star will always be there for me.
仿佛在用温柔的声音安慰我说 别放弃 孩子
Like a comforting voice saying, “Don’t give up, kid.”
王牌飞行员要拯救菲菲
The Flying Ace had to return to the aerodrome…
他必须回到停机坪
if he was ever to rescue Fifi.

Hey.
等我的暗示
Wait for my cue.
如果我们要成功 就必须掐好时间
Timing is crucial if we’re going to succeed.
他们想不到我们会来
They’ll never expect us.
看好我 等我信♥号♥♥
Eyes on me and wait for my signal.
圣诞时刻
Christmas time is here.
幸福祥和
Happiness and cheer.
查理 你家的疯狗又在到处乱跑了
Yeah, Chuck, your crazy dog is over here again.
你好 先生 你有没有放过风筝
Excuse me, mister. Have you ever flown a kite?
额 事实上 我虽然想说
Well, actually, let me just say that…
我有多年的放风筝经验 但我
I have years of experience with kites, but I…
那太好了
That’s great!
哦 好吧
Oh! Well, okay.
事实上 不是每个人都能放风筝
The thing is, flying a kite isn’t for everyone.
只有特定的人能
It takes a certain type of person.
因为有时候这真的很挫败
It can be frustrating at times.
他们就好像自己长了脑袋
They tend to have a mind of their own.
但只要你有决心 肯下工夫 你就能成功
But with determination and dedication, you can make it happen.
真的吗
Really?
来 你握着这根线 摆好脚
Here. You hold the string. Plant your feet.
重心向前 膝盖弯曲
Weight forward. Knees bent.
背挺直 头抬起来
Back straight. Head up.
记住 简单就好
And remember, keep it simple.

Okay.
当我说跑 你就拼命跑
When I say “Go,” Run as fast as you can.
跑哪边 先生
Which way, mister?
那边 现在 跑
That way. Now, go!
史努比 我希望那小家伙不会泄气
I hope the little guy doesn’t get discouraged, Snoopy.
他并不清楚这有多难
He doesn’t quite know how difficult this will be.
他可能需要几年的时间 才能达到我的水平
It may take him years to gain my level of experience.
这不是一下就能成
It doesn’t just happen over-…
呜呼 它飞起来了
Woo-hoo! It’s flying!

Wow!
谢谢你 先生 你真的很懂风筝
Thanks, mister. You sure know your kites.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try?
你可以做到的
You can do it!
别放弃
Don’t give up!
第七章 永不放弃
Chapter 7. Never give up!
王牌飞行员知道
The Flying Ace knew this would
这可能是他救出挚爱的最后机会
be the last chance to save the love of his life.
王牌飞行员带着他的此生挚爱
The Flying Ace returned
回到了停机坪
to the aerodrome with the love of his life.
他是个凯♥旋♥而归的英雄
He returned a hero.
因此 我们的英雄认为
“And so, as our hero observed…”
终有一日 他命中注定会再遇上著名的红伯爵
“He was destined to face the infamous Red Baron another day.”
狗狗会开飞机
A dog that flies?
这是我看过最蠢的东西了
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read!
我染上了狗细菌
I got dog germs!
快来 查理·布朗
Come on, Charlie Brown!
今天是特殊的日子 就这件了
Today calls for something special. Here we go.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
今天是上学的最后一天了
It’s the last day of school!
哥哥 你能相信吗
Well, big brother, can you believe it?
没有阅读 写作 算术 再也不用学习啦
No more reading, writing, arithmetic. No more learning ever!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这只是暑假的开始
This is just the start of summer vacation.
你还有八年的基础教育
You have eight more years of grammar school.
四年的高中
Four more years of high school.
-八年 -还有四年的大学
-Eight… -Plus four more years of college.
-加上四年 再加上四年
Plus four. Add the one to an extra four…
超过三十七年都得上学啊
That’s over 37 years of school!
我那时候都又老又秃了
I’ll be bald and wrinkly by then.
看那个
Look at that!
那是史努比吗
Is that Snoopy?
真幸运
Lucky.
大家听着
Okay, everyone, listen up.
我知道今天是最后一天上学
I know this is the last day of school…
但我们离开前
But first, before we leave…
得先选出
we need to finish picking our
暑假的笔友
partners for this year’s summer pen-pal project.
我来念名字 想做他搭档的人就站起来
When I draw a name, stand if you want to be their partner.
开始吧 这个名字是 皮格盆
Here we go. The next name is… Pigpen!
我来 一点泥土有益无害
I will. A little dirt never hurt anyone.
施罗德
Schroeder.
我愿意
I do!
我是说 我来
I mean, I will.
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown.
我来
I will.
她要来吗
She will?
暑假咯
Summer time!

Hi!
查理·布朗 你去哪儿了
Charlie Brown, where have you been?
今天是暑假的第一天
It’s the first day of summer.
你应该去和别人玩
You should be down there having fun with everyone else.
莱纳斯 我没法儿不去想
I can’t stop thinking about it, Linus.
她眼见了我今年出过那么多的丑
After all the humiliating disasters she witnessed this year…
为什么还是愿意选我
why would she choose me?
她是不是可怜我
Was she feeling sorry for me?
我可不想她
I don’t want her to choose
因为可怜我才选我
me just because she was feeling sorry for me.
我还是有点自尊的
I have slightly more dignity than that.
查理·布朗
Charlie Brown…
没准是因为你是个好人
it might be time to consider the wild possibility…
大家都喜欢你
that you’re a good person and that people like you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!