– 泰勒
– 嗯?
– Tyler,
– Hmm?
你是好人还是坏蛋?
Are you the good guy
or a bad guy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你说呢?
What you think?
我说你是个好人
You are a good guy.
咋了?
What?
你能当我的教练吗?
Will you please train me?
我又不懂摔跤
Yeah, I don’t know shit
about wrestling.
我想学
I want to learn.
我想当英雄
I want to be a hero.
你会不会做俯卧撑?
You know how
to do push-ups?
会吗?
Yeah?
来吧
Let’s go.
你要干嘛?
Oh,
what do you want to do?
我们去训练
We’re gonna go train.
是的
Yeah.
训练平衡感
It’s balance.
这很厉害的 明白不?
This kicks back,
you understand?
手指这样放 可以稳住枪管
Always keep your hand
like that so you can steady.
你跟埃莉诺是什么情况?
Hey, so, what’s the deal
with Eleanor?
– 她是你朋友?
– 是的
– She’s your friend?
– Yes.
她人很好吗?
She’s a nice woman?

Mmm-hmm.
她什么样?
What’s she like?
她…
She, uh…
她是我的朋友
She is my friend.
一直照顾我
And she has been
looking out for me.
– 是朋友 哈?
– 嗯
– She’s your friend?
– Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
推呀 推呀
Push, push, push. There it is.
就这样 推呀!
There it is!
There it is! Push!
好了 瞄准 射击
All right, point and fire.
Come on.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你没事吧 哥们?
Hey, you all right, boy?
加油! 加油!
Get it! Get it! Get it!
加油 推 推呀
Come on. Push. Push.
Push. Push. Push.
像这样抓住我
Grab my head.
这个点和那个点 需要连成一线
That bead and that bead
need to be lined up.
我懂了
Yeah, I got it.
两腿分开一点
Little wider with your stance.
好了 倒计时
三 二 一
All right, all right.
Three, two, one.
– 哇 我竟然打穿了
– 这是打鹿的大号♥铅弹
– And I got them all.
– That’s a buck shot.
我们得加快速度 懂吗?
We got to find a way
to move faster, all right?

Yeah.
嘿 这个有用诶
Hey, this can work.
你还好吧?
You all right?
不许动 你们这些婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Freeze, you son of bitches!
你们觉得因为我贾斯珀瞎了
You son of a bitches
think you can come over here
就能来抢我的东西?
and rob Jasper
just ’cause he’s blind?
你们再想想吧 他妈的
Well, you better
think again, goddamn it.
你们是黑人还是白人?
Y’all boys black or white?
不说是吧
Okay.
白人!
White!
白人!
White!
我知道你们是白人
I knowed you was white.
一里地之外我就闻得出来
I could smell you a mile off.
你们信上帝吗?
Is you God-fearing?

Yup.
那好极了
Well, good.
这世上有羔羊
There’s sheep in this world,
也有恶狼
and there are wolves
in this world.
我或许失去了双眼
I may not have my eyes,
但我也能分辨出个中不同
but I know the difference.
我感觉得到 你们两个
And I know that you
two boys are just two
只是披着羊毛的迷途羔羊
fleece-wearing weary travelers
who lost your way.
而不是恶狼
Neither one of you are wolves.
你们只是
You’re just sheep
从羊群中走失的小羊
that strayed from his flock.
我可以从我的后院里
I’m donating the supplies
贡献出我的物件
助你们朝圣之旅的一臂之力
from my junkyard
for your pilgrimage.
我什么都可以拿出来
除了那船
Anything but that tin boat,
都拿去吧
指引你们回到正途
y’all can have it
because I figure it’s my duty
是我的职责
to get you back
to your shepherd.
那么 我不能让你们带着
Now, I can’t have you boys
running off of here
没有经过洗礼的双手离开这里
with your hands all dirty
and everything,
因为恶狼能闻到你们过往的罪恶
because a wolf
might hunt you down
会由此追踪 捕杀你们的
just by the smell
of your past sins.
我可不想你们陷入恶狼只收
And I wouldn’t want no wolf
to get ahold of you,
因为那将是血腥可怖的一幅景象
because that’d be
a frightful, bloody mess.
所以 我要给你们清洁一下
So, we gonna
clean you up right
做个洗礼
with a baptism.
什么是洗礼?
What’s baptism?
就跟游泳似的
It’s like swimming.
你们俩过来
Y’all boys come on down here
浸入这温暖的宽恕之水吧
and bathe in the warm waters
of forgiveness.
我是那种“以火洗礼”的信徒
I’m more of
“baptism by fire” type.
那太不幸了 我不会
Well, unfortunately,
I don’t perform
那种火洗礼
those kind of baptisms.
今天是你们余生的第一天
Today is the first day
of the rest of your life.
现在 在上帝恩典的庇护下
你们无坚不摧
Nothing can touch you now,
under the grace of the Lord.
再见 贾斯珀
Bye, Jasper.
愿你永远这么酷
Stay cool.
保重
Take care.
接受上帝的稳点
Accept his blessing.
让你过往的罪恶
Let all the wolves
of your past be
消沉 灭亡吧
laid to rest.
泰勒
Tyler…
我想给你
I am going to give you
我所有的
all of my wishes
生日愿望
for my birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
不可以
You’re welcome.
您好 抱歉打扰您
Hi, sir. Sorry to bother you.
我想问您见过这个人吗
I’m wondering if
you’ve seen this young man.
我什么都看不见 姑娘
I ain’t seen shit, girl.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!