– Like that.
– Yeah.
只有特殊的屁事发生
才这样握手 是吧?
Only when special shit
happens, though, all right?
是的 特殊的事
Yeah. Special things.
你不讲脏话的吗?
Special things.
You don’t curse.
– 不讲
– 为什么不讲脏话?
– No.
– Why don’t you curse?
– 因为我不讲
– 好吧 走吧
– Because I don’t.
– Okay, come on.
你说了算
You are in charge.
没错
Exactly.
走吧!
Come on.
第一条是什么?
Hey, what’s rule number one?
第一条 是什么?
What’s rule number one?
– 狂欢派对?
– 不对 不是狂欢派对
– Party?
– No, not party.
不是派对 是不要拖累我
No, it’s not party.
Don’t slow me down.
不要拖累我才是第一条
快走吧
That’s rule number one.
Let’s go, come on.
快点走吧
Come on, pick it up.
我的靴子都给你穿了
There you go.
You got boots on now.
第一条规矩不是“狂欢派对”
Rule number one
is not “party.”
第一条规矩是什么?
What is rule number one?
是“不要拖累我”
“Don’t slow me down.”
第一条规矩是什么?
Rule number one?
你说了算
You are in charge.
行吧 我们以后再说吧
All right,
we’ll figure it out.
这太…
It is too…
宽了吧
Too far from the other side.
没别的路可走了
Yeah, well, we ain’t got
many options.
我不要花两天时间走野蔷薇丛
I’m not walking through
two days of brier bushes,
又不能原路回去
and we can’t go back
the way we came.
只能游过去 你有更好的办法吗?
So we’re going swimming.
You got a better idea?
我们…可以搞个飞机呀
We… We could get a plane.
裤子脱掉
Take your pants off.
– 我不会游泳
– 我知道你不会
– I can’t swim.
– Yeah, I know you can’t swim.
但你总能浮起来吧
But you can float.
扎克 你听我说
Zak, I need you
to listen to me.
这个空袋子跟你的裤子
里面都有空气
That bag and them pants
can hold air.
可以帮你浮起来
抓着它们别放手
They’re going to float you.
Do not let go.
你手里握着的这些东西
都不要放开
You hold on with
everything you got,
我可不想一边往对岸游着
because I sure as shit don’t
want to have to go swimming
一边还要担心你把我拖沉底了
over there,
thinking about you sinking us.
我也不想把河抽干了找你的尸体
I don’t want to dredge
the bottom for your body.
懂不?
You understand?
泰勒
Tyler…
我会死吗?
Am I going to die?
当然 人固有一死 只是时间问题
Yeah, you’re going to die.
It’s a matter of time.
这到不重要 重要的是
That ain’t the question.
The question is,
在你死后
有没有留下一个传奇故事
whether they’re going to have
a good story to tell about you
好了 别那么娘 走吧
when you’re gone. Now,
don’t be a bitch. Let’s go.
可别哭鼻子 扎克
Don’t cry, Zak.
坚持住 扎克!
Hold on, Zak!
加油 扎克!
Kick, Zak!
快点游 扎克!
Kick, Zak!
打腿 扎克!
Kick, Zak!
快把我拉过去!
Let’s get out of here!
这可是个好故事
That is the greatest story
to tell.
走吧
Uh, come on.
我一点儿都不怕你
I ain’t the slightest bit
scared of you.
我想成为职业摔跤手
I… I want to be
professional wrestler.
我是个坏蛋
And I am a bad guy.
为什么你说自己是个坏蛋?
Why do you wanna be
the bad guy?
因为
Because
我的家人都不要我了
my family left me.
那不能说明你是个坏蛋呀
That don’t make you a bad guy.
好人也会失去自己的亲人的 扎克
Good guys get left too, Zak.
一个人 不是假装狞笑
Ain’t about no silly laugh,
穿着黑衣服 脸上画上黑影
就是坏人的
or wearing black,
and eye shadow and shit.
跟那些没关系
Ain’t nothing to do with that.
主要是在这儿 你的心里
It has to do with
what’s in here, in your heart.
你很好心
You got a good-guy heart.
这是你天生的
You can’t do shit about it.
That’s just who you are.
你是个英雄
You’re a hero.
我当不成英雄 因为…
I can’t be a hero, because…
我有唐氏症
I am a Down syndrome.
那又不会影响你的好心
What’s that got to do
with your heart?
谁跟你说的不能当英雄?
Who told you that?
教练啊 老师们说的
Coach. Teachers.
教练? 教练怎么说的?
Your coach?
What’d your coach say?
说我是弱智
I am retarded.
你教练说的?
Your coach said that?
这什么傻♥逼♥教练
What a shitty coach.
你的队赢过吗?
Your team ever win anything?
没有?
No?
确实 有些事你一辈子也做不成
Some shit you ain’t
never gonna do.
但也没关系呀
That’s all right.
你又不是万能的
You can’t be everything.
不是每个人都能成为
You ain’t gonna be no
职业篮球运动员
professional
basketball player.
不是每个人都能扣篮
You ain’t gonna dunk
no basketball,
或者成为奥♥运♥游泳选手
or be an Olympic swimmer.
你身子总沉底
You sink like a stone
是因为你的肌肉超强
because you’re all muscle.
肌肉才会让你沉底
Muscle sinks.
今天你把我从河里拉起来的时候
Today, you pulled me up
out that water,
差点给我拉脱臼了
you almost pulled my whole arm
out the socket.
我认识的最强壮的人
Most grown folk I know
也没有你这种力量
ain’t got
that kind of strength.
你很强 扎克
You’re strong, Zak.
让教练吃屎去吧
Fuck your coach.
– 泰勒
– 怎么?
– Tyler…
– Yeah?
船上那些人是谁?
Who those people
on the boat?
船上?
On the boat?
那是邓肯和鼠仔
That’s Duncan and Ratboy.
他们是好人还是坏蛋?
They are a good guy
or a bad guy?
坏蛋
Bad guy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!