We have about 30 minutes
我们有大概三十分钟
before this whole
shit’s underwater.
呃 对不起!
Uh, excuse me!
你能不能帮帮我?
Will you please help me?
我很害怕 我不会游泳
I’m scared. I can’t swim.
你在跟踪我吗?
Are you following me?
你完全不会水 是吗?
You ain’t got a lick
of water on you, do you?
等我有机会离开的话
我肯定会离开你的
When I can leave you, I will.
我很想去
I feel great to go to
咸水红脖的摔跤学校
Salt Water Redneck
Wrestling School.
在那里所有人都会说
“扎克好厉害”
And everybody’s going to say,
“Zak is awesome.”
我会把对手举起来扔出摔跤场
I’m going to throw the people
out the ring.
这叫“原子摔”
It’ll be the Atomic Throw.
我要和所有朋友摔跤
And I can fight
all my friends.
跟大家一起爬梯 玩得很开心
We’ll have a party.
Having a good time.
我会很开心的
And I feel great.
来我的摔跤学校吧
Come to my wrestling school
就在北卡的艾登
in Ayden, North Carolina.
成为咸水红脖的徒弟
And become a disciple
of Salt Water Redneck.
你就会成为世界上
You can become
not only a badass,
最厉害的人
the badass.
你会大开眼界的
You will learn.
好了 到头了
The end of the road.
– 你知道我叫什么吗?
– 不知道
– You know my name?
– No.
很好
Good.
我们俩从没见过 懂?
This never happened, okay?
– 懂 – 好的
– Okay.
– Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我能跟着你吗?
Can I come with you?
我凭什么要带你走?
Why would I need you
to come with me?
我们或许可以作朋友
Maybe we could be friends,
当哥们儿 成为好兄弟
and buddies, bro dawgs,
一起玩儿
and hang and chill.
享受好时光
Have a good time.
你好好的吧
Be good.
嘿!
Hey!
你想要来我的生日派对吗?
Do you want to come
to my birthday party?
她是条好狗吗?
Is she a good dog?
挺好的
Good enough.
她不跑
She don’t run away,
是我忠实的好狗
so I guess
that makes her mine.
我老婆死得早
My wife’s long gone.
孩子也都长大了
My kids are grown.
我们俩彼此相依为命
We look out for each other.
那蛮好的
That’s all right.
真是疯了
Crazy, ain’t it?
– 什么疯了?
– 码头起火了
– What’s that?
– That fire down at the docks.
码头? 起火了?
There was a fire at the docks?
是的
Yeah.
真的吗 我都没听说
No shit. I didn’t hear
nothing about that.
是啊 一开始只是小火
Yeah. It started out small,
后来火势很快失控了
but got out of hand
pretty fast.
是吗?
Did it?
现在很多人出动
Some of them boys
are out right now
要抓住纵火者
trying to catch the guy
that lit it.
他们已在158号♥公路上设了路障
They set up a roadblock
down 158.
– 158号♥吗?
– 是的
– 158, huh?
– Yeah.
妈的 突然想起来我忘了点东西
Shit, you know what?
I left something back there.
我得回去
I got to go back.
真的吗 不是要进城吗?
You sure you don’t want a ride
all the way into town?
不了 我忘了点东西
No, I forgot something
back there.
我就去城里
I’m going right there.
谢谢你的好意
Oh, I appreciate it, thanks.
跳啊 弱智 快跳!
Jump, retard, jump.
不 我不要
No, I’m not gonna do it.
我还以为你只是弱智
没想到还是个娘炮呢
I thought you were
a retard, not a pussy.
– 我不是
– 嘿!
– No, I’m not.
– Hey!
– 快跳啊
– 不
– Come on, jump.
– No.
– 跳啊!
– 喂 他不会游泳
– Do it!
– Hey, he can’t swim.
跟我有鸡毛关系? 傻♥逼♥
Like I care, dipshit.
快跳
Come on, let’s go.
– 你说什么?
– 你听见了
– What?
– You heard me.
我不跳
– No. No.
– Hey!
– 快点跳啊
– 我不会跳的
– Come on, do it. Jump.
– I am not going to do it.
– 快点跳
– 我说了他不会游泳
– Come on, man.
– I said he can’t swim.
活该你不会 快跳
– Too bad. Do it.
– Hey!
下去吧 弱智
Jump, retard.
我不是说了他…
Didn’t I just say…
你说的那个摔跤学校在艾登?
You said there’re wrestling
schools in Ayden?
是的
Yes.
我们现在在 曼蒂奥 就这儿
We’re in Manteo.
That’s right here.
这条长路一直往南
通向佛罗里达
One long road leads
all the way down to Florida.
我就要去那儿
That’s where I’m going.
你要去的是这儿 艾登
Where you’re going is Ayden.
就是你说的那个摔跤学校
That’s where
the wrestling school is
所在的地方
you’re talking about.
看见没 就在沿途
You see that? It’s on the way.
关于这个学校 你没骗我吧?
You bullshitting me
about this wrestling school?
你发誓?
You swear to God?
嗯 我发誓
Yes, I swear to God
我有录像带可以证明
I have proof on the videotape.
好吧
All right.
我会把你带到那儿
I’ll drop you there, then.
我不是做慈善 只是正好顺路而已
I ain’t doing no charity shit.
It’s just on my way.
起来吧
Get up.
那你叫什么?
So what is your name?
泰勒
Tyler.
好酷的名字
That is a very cool name.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你见过这个年轻男孩吗?
Have you seen
this young man anywhere?
你见过这个人吗?
他叫扎克
Have you seen him anywhere?
His name’s Zak.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
我想问下你见过这个人吗
I’m just wondering if you have