才来到这里
And we… We’d had
a big journey to get here.
可是…
And, uh…
现在我得告诉他心碎的真♥相♥了
Now I got to break
his heart, you know?
我都不知道要怎么说
And I don’t really know
what to say to him.
但这也不是你的错
But that ain’t your shit,
you know?
我不是上门来找麻烦
I don’t mean to bring shit
to your doorstep
或者让你难做的
or nothing like that.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
– 克林特
– 好 克林特
– It’s Clint.
– Clint.
幸会
It’s nice to meet you.
那…
So…
他是我的粉丝?
He used to be a fan?
当然 你是他的英雄
Oh, man, shit,
you’re his hero.
他崇拜 信任你 要完全信任一样东西
He believes in you.
That’s a hard thing to do,
是很难的 明白吗?
believe in something,
you know?
– 扎克
– 嗯
– Hey, Zak.
– Yeah.
这是克林特
This is Clint.
– 你好 克♥林♥顿♥.
– 过来
– Hey, Clinton.
– Hey, come up here.
过来打个招呼吧
You mind if he comes
and says, “Hi”?
会没事的
That’d be all right.
嘿 哥们 咸水红脖不住这儿了
Hey, pal, Salt Water
don’t live here no more.
但是这位克林特就跟你我一样
But, uh, Clint’s just
a regular guy like me or you.
他想跟你握握手
He wanted to shake your hand.
嘿
Hey.
– 你好吗?
– 很好
– How are you doing?
– Good.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 谢谢你 我们走吧
All right, thanks, partner.
Come on, bub.
幸会 克林特
Nice to meet you, Clint.
嘿 泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
怎么了?
What?
我敢说
I bet
我们能在筏子边找到他
we could find him by…
By the raft.
又或者他藏在沼泽地那边
Maybe he is hiding
by the swamp.
他不是真人 扎克
He’s not real, bud.
咸水红脖不存在的
Salt Water don’t exist.
我看过那盘录像带
I saw the videotape,
我知道他是真人
and he is real.
他不是真人 扎克
He’s not real, Zak.
我看过一千盘他的录像带
I just saw, like,
a thousand movies of him.
扎克 我们找不到他的
Zak, I don’t think
we’re gonna find him.
我们该回去了
I think it’s time
for us to go back now.
我不想回去
I don’t wanna go back.
泰勒说过
Tyler told me this,
他保证过我 现在他又撒谎
and he lied to me,
and he promised me.
我不想回去
And I don’t wanna go back.
我想留在这里
I wanna stay here.
不行的 扎克
We can’t, Zak.
我们都得回到自己的生活中去呀
We have lives to go back to.
埃莉诺 我很强壮
Eleanor, I am strong enough.
我能徒手为你抓鱼
And I could catch
a fish for you.
我想当英雄
And I’m gonna be a hero.
我可以照顾好你
And I could take care of you.
我们可以组建一个小家庭
We could be a family.
天啊
Holy shit.
是咸水红脖
Salt Water Redneck.
是你!
– It’s you.
– Hey.
你好吗?
– Hey.
– How you doing, buddy?
我很好
I’m doing good.
真高兴见到你
I am so happy to see you.
我也是
I’m happy to see you.
我…
For me…
我看过好多你的录像带
I saw
so many videos about you.
是吗? 你想学摔跤吗?
Yeah? You want to learn
some wrestling?
当然
Oh, hell, yeah.
我太开心了
And I feel great.
我能…
Um, can I, uh…
我能上车吗?
Uh, can I join you
for the ride?
当然 上来啊
– Of course. Get in.
– And… And…
– 我的家人也可以一起来吗?
– 可以
– And can I bring my family?
– Sure.
我跟你怎么说的来着
I told you. I told you.
I told you.
他是真的
He’s real.
来吧 上车
Come on. Join us.
我们去玩吧
Have some fun.
第一点是
The first thing you do is,
你得 这么着
you’re gonna
kind ofjust, like,
来体会一下 摔跤台有多大
you’re gonna feel out,
you know, how big the ring is.
像这样
You just go, you know,
kind of check out, you know,
体会一下空间感
what your space is,
你要怎么移♥动♥之类的
where you’re gonna be
moving around.
接下来 最重要的一点
All right, now,
one of the fundamentals
就是肘击
is when you go to
hit a guy with an elbow.
当你肘击对手时
You got to hit a guy
with an elbow,
同时要跺一下脚
but also do a foot stomp.
可以这样晃一下头
Yeah, but kind of
pop your head too.
给自己加加油
Just gives it more energy.
没错 就这样
Yeah. Okay, that’s good.
在录像带里
Um, was there anything
special in the video
你有没有特别想学的?
that you want me to teach you?
你能教我“原子摔”吗?
Uh, will you please
show me the Atomic Throw?
啊
Ah.
“原子摔”啊
Yeah, the Atomic Throw.
实话告诉你吧 扎克
那招是我编的
Honestly, Zak,
we just made that up.
是镜头和剪辑在作怪
You know,
it was smoke and mirrors.
只是让镜头对着我的脸
It was just
a camera on my face.
看起来好像是
And then it looked like I was
我把一个人高举过头顶的样子
holding the guy up
over my head,
然后剪接到那个人
and then we’d cut to a guy
飞出赛台的样子
getting thrown
out of the ring.
那是不可能任务
It’s not possible to do.
不过我会教你别的很酷的招式
But I can show you
a lot of other cool stuff.
你怎么说 萨姆?
What do you think, Sam?
教他锁喉和锁肘吧
Might try a collar
and elbow lockup.