– 嗨
– 你好呀 扎克
– Hi.
– Well, hey, there, Zak.
你…你好吗?
How are you doing?
我很好 谢谢
I’m good, thank you.

Hmm.
我是想要我的布丁
I meant your pudding.
喔! 看我这脑子 给你布丁
Oh, silly me.
Here’s your pudding.
谢谢 祝你今天愉快
Thank you,
and have a nice day.
你也是 孩子
Well, you do the same, hon.
太有格调了你真是
What a great style.
真的 你超有格调
I thought you had…
Well, you have that.
上帝呀
Oh, my God,
如果你能帮我续杯的话
if you could get me
a little bit of a refill,
那就更有格调了…
that would make it 110%…
想加点热辣的佐料吗?
You want a little
spice in there?
– 是的 姑娘
– 嗯哼
– Yes, ma’am.
– Mmm-hmm.
哇 扎克 你真是太好心了
Hey, Zak,
that is so sweet of you
竟然把自己的布丁让给罗斯玛丽夫人
to give Rosemary your pudding.
我是个绅士嘛
That’s why I’m being
a very nice guy.
就是现在
Now.
过来帮个忙 我来帮您
Give me a hand.
I got you.
扎克!
Zak!
如果你每看一次这盘带子
I don’t know.
I’d love to have a nickel
就有人给我五分钱的话
for every goddamn time
we’ve had to watch this tape.
我早就发家致富了
I’d be a rich ‘un.
咸水红脖 有些人说
Salt Water, some people claim
“原子摔”这个招式
是不可能的任务
the Atomic Throw
is impossible.
那些人都是软脚虾!
Those people are wimps!
只要你相信自己
If you believe in yourself,
就像我咸水红脖相信我自己一样
like the Salt Water Redneck
believes in himself,
那你肯定能掌握这举世无双的
you too can learn the moves,
the skills,
“原子摔”
the Atomic Throw.
其中有些动作
Some of these moves
are outlawed
在外国甚至是非法的
in international countries.
今天我们看这动作已经第十遍了
We have watched that throw
10 times today already.
我爱咸水红脖
I love Salt Water Redneck,
他是我的英雄
and he is my hero,
他真的 超级厉害
and he is totally…
He is totally a badass.
是全世界最好的人
And he is the greatest
person ever.
好吧
That’s it.
那你就是第二厉害的人
And you will be
the next badass.
扎克 你和罗斯玛丽
Zak, both you and Rosemary
本周不可以再享有特权了
have lost your privileges
for the week.
哦 我才不在乎
Oh, I really don’t care.

Oh.
我有个解决办法
I got the solution
for that.
让罗斯玛丽搬过来跟我们一起住
Move Rosemary in here
with him and I.
我能帮你看着他们
I can keep an eye
on both of them.
哈?!
Huh!
那敢情好
That’d be great.
我马上就去安排
Okay. I’ll set that right up.
好的
Yeah, sure.
扎克 我没开玩笑
Zak, this is not a joke.
这已经是第二次了
你已经试图逃跑两次了
That’s twice now, two times
that you’ve tried to run.
我得把你列为有逃跑嫌疑的病人
And now I have to
label you a flight risk.
这很糟糕的
That sucks.
这是你拿给罗斯玛丽的?
Is this what you gave
to Rosemary to convince her
让她假装被呛到?
to pretend to be choking?
是的
Yes, it is.
你倒挺会画
It’s really creative.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不仅是会画了
这是天才之作
Not just creative.
It’s genius.
你知道吗? 这就是一个明证
You know why?
That’s an advertisement
他有更大的梦想 想要去实现!
for what he wants to do
with the rest of his life!
– 卡尔
– 我不认识她
– Carl.
– I don’t know her.
我是年轻人
I am young,
不是老头
and I am not old.
卡尔是老头
Carl is old.
我们不一样
And we are different.
我不知道为什么我会被关在这里
And I don’t know why
I am here.
扎克 我真的希望有更好的选择给你
I wish I had a better option
for you, Zak.
但没有
But I don’t.
你没有家人
You don’t have a family
that can provide
为你提供合乎要求的监护
adequate supervision for you.
我明白 所以国家必须要
把你放在一个地方 照顾你
I know. So the state
has to put you somewhere,
恰好就是这家养老院了
and this just happens
to be that place.
你在这里呆了两年了?
You been here two years?
两年半
Two and a half years.
我们得做点什么
We got to fix that.
乖乖的 好吧?
Just try to be good, okay?
看着我
Look at me.
保证你会乖乖的
Tell me you’ll try.
好的
Fine.
泰勒
Tyler.
嘿 泰勒
Hey, Tyler.

Yo.
邓肯和鼠仔找你呢
Duncan and Ratboy
are looking for you.
他们要暴揍你
And they’re going
to beat your ass.
如果你再动他们的蟹篓
They’re going to kill you
if you keep shitting
– 他俩会杀了你的
– 行吧
– with their crab pot.
– All right.
把你那破收音机关了
Turn that damn box off
好好听我说 小子
and listen to what
I’m telling you, boy.
你一直在偷他们的螃蟹
You been stealing
their damn crab pots.
你知道这会带给我什么影响吗?
You know what that’s going
to cost me?
我在这里的打渔执照
It’s going to cost me
my damn license
会被吊销的
for this building here.
你到底是怎么回事?
What seems to be your problem?
你最好还是走吧
Best thing for you to do
is just quit
别打渔了 走吧
with them damn fish and leave.
回家去吧 我受够你了
Go home. Go, just go.
You done pissed me off now.
– 让我把手头活儿干完…
– 走吧
– Let me finish the fish…
– Go. Get.
我说什么就是什么
Yeah, I know what I said.
你走吧
Go. Just go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!