The backpack will be leaking radiation
我们可以在其周围的,3、4个街区内探测到他
so we can locate him within a 3 to 4 block area.
在这里设路障,封锁第2街
Set up roadblocks here. We’ll close off 2nd.
把他逼到第43街,在1、2街之间按排狙击手
Funnel him down 43rd. Deploy snipers between 1st and 2nd.
指挥中心
command centre.
将军,我们得封锁第2街东部
General, we have to close down the east side of Second Avenue
从55号♥到142号♥,还有42号♥街从6号♥到河边
from 55th to 42nd and the north side of 42nd from Sixth to the river.
我们会在联♥合♥国♥就位
‘We’re gonna be in position at the UN.
命令所有警探、狙击手
‘instruct all field agents, all snipers,
不得打草惊蛇
‘subject cannot be aware of the hunt.’
警♥察♥封锁线,禁止通行
联♥合♥国♥今天有大事,整个上午一直塞车
Something big at UN today. Traffic bad all morning.
— 猎手1号♥,有情况吗 — 没有
‘chopper one, anything?’ – Negative.
总部,这是凯莉,我们南行进入要区
‘HQ, Kelly. We’re gonna work our way south into the funnel.’
截住55号♥以此所有有背包的人
Suggest stopping anyone with a backpack north of 55th.
罗杰,你几时能抵达联♥合♥国♥?
Roger. How soon will you get to the UN?
这是全国紧急状态
This is a national emergency.
— 过来,分开臂腿 — 把手放在头上
Get over here and spread ’em. – Put your hands on your head!
看是谁在搞法♥西♥斯♥?
Who are the fascists now, huh?

come on!
好,伙计,我们快行动
OK, guys, let’s move it out.
快,快移♥动♥吧
come on. Let’s move it.
— 这是怎么回事? — 我们奉命…
What the hell is this? – We have instructions to…
搞得像沙漠风暴行动似的,把他们赶走!
it looks like Desert Storm! Get these men outta here now!
— 上校 — 嗯
colonel. – Yeah.
核运车在哪儿?
Where’s the containment trucks?
— 被塞住了 — 现在它们在哪?
it’s grid locked. – Where are they?
在第2、3号♥街的54到46号♥间,测到了放射源
There’s a radiation source between Third and Second, 54th and 46th.
— 能更确切些吗,能源部? — 在这高度不能 —我就赶来
can you be more precise, D0E? – ‘Not at this altitude.’
保持畅通,我们一发现他, 你们就跟核子应急部队一起来
keep an open channel. When we locate him, go with the NEST team.
人♥质♥拯救小组命令,给我接通你就近的狙击手
HRT command, put me direct with your closest shooter.
— 猎者1号♥,听到吗? — 这是1号♥
‘Hunter One, copy.’ – This is one.
1号♥,他向你处走来
‘Expect he’s comin’ your way, one.’
— 我们可以下手吗? — 可以
‘Do we have a green light?’ – ‘Affirmative.’
走出掩体吧,伙计
Get outside the barriers, folks.
我想他在第1、2街之间,可能不到46号♥
I think he’s between First and Second, probably below 46th.
各位,看见目标了吗?
All positions, do you see target?
没有,先生,我也没看见
No, sir. Not me.
来吧,来找老爹吧!
come on. come to Papa.
这是4号♥,见到目标,3百米以外
This is Four. Target acquired. Three hundred metres.
不太清楚,行人太多
Not clean. Too many friendlies.
— 我是组长,开枪射击 — 有个小孩,和一家人
This is Leader. Take the shot. – There’s a child, a family.
知道,开枪吧
Acknowledged. Take the shot.
开枪,快!
Shoot him. come on.
4号♥,我是组长,开枪吧
Four, this is Leader. I repeat, take the shot.
开枪!
Take the shot!
向他开枪!开枪!
Shoot him! Take the shot!
啊,上帝!
Oh, God.
该死,谁快开枪啊!!
God damn it! Somebody shoot him!
我是1号♥,发现目标,4百码以外,朝我走来
This is one. I have target acquired. Four hundred yards, inbound.
不在射程,应当在43街开火
No shot. Should open at 43rd.
联邦调查局!
FBI!
别惊惶,离开这儿
Take it easy, all right? Just get outta here.
组长,这是1501,43街需要增派人手
Dispatch, this is 1501.
越快越好
I need backup on 43rd Street as soon as you can get it for me.
组长,我是1号♥,等候目标出现
Leader, this is one. Waiting for target to clear.
你!背背囊的,举起手来
You with the backpack, get your hands up.
举起手来!
Get your hands up!
我是联♥合♥国♥的外交人员
I’m a diplomat with the United Nations.
你必须让我通过
I must be allowed to pass.
组长,我失去他了,他停下了
Leader, I’ve lost him. He stopped.
— 什么? — 他到树后去了
What? – He went behind some trees.
他一定在那里,找他出来,看不见就移♥动♥
He’s gotta be there. Reacquire. Move if you have to.
— 背包里有什么? 手铐 — 你说得对
What’s in the backpack? cuffs. – You got it.
— 你能射击吗,1号♥? — 不能,有人开枪
can you engage, One? – Negative. Somebody shooting.
43街与2街的转弯处
corner of 43rd and Second.
他中枪了没有?
Is he down?
他中枪了没有?
Is he down?
没有,他们向南,向42街跑去
‘Negative. They’re southbound, toward 42nd.’
与运核车保持联♥系♥
Stay in contact with the containment trucks
等候我的命令行动
and have them ready to move on my command.
— 你是什么地方人? — 费城人
Where are you from? – Philadelphia.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
让开,能源部的,见到他没有?
0ut of the way! D0E, you have him?
朝东,往42街跑去
He’s eastbound on 42nd.
走开!
Get out of the way!
快追!
Go!
— 2街东部,离开41街 — 他去了那边
East of Second, off 41st. – He went down there!
跟在我后面!
Stay behind me!
扔下武器,举起你的脏手
Drop your weapon, and show me your fuckin’ hands.
我们找到他了,在41街附近的小巷里
We got him. Alley off 41st.
— 你没事吧? — 没事
You all right? – Yeah.
讯号♥刚消失了,他一定进了室内
‘The signal just quit. He’s gotta be indoors.’
噢,华度
Oh, Vlado.
走开!
Move!
走开!走开!
Move! Move!
走开!
Move!
— 有人发现了他没有? — 没有
Anybody have him? -‘Negative. Nothing.’
— 能部源,查到什么? — 仍能探测到辐射源
D0E, what have you got? – ‘Still picking up an energy source
就在这一带,我们现在绕圈找
‘somewhere in the area. We’re circling back now.’
他去不了联♥合♥国♥了
He’ll never make it to the UN.
他不必去,他有核子武器
No need to. He’s got a nuclear weapon.
他只需在垃圾桶后坐下,就可以摧毁半个曼哈顿
He just sits down behind a dumpster and destroys half of Manhattan.
他不想死在垃圾桶后
He doesn’t wanna die behind a dumpster.
他想死得有意义
He wants his death to mean something.
散开,大家搜索这一带,他就在200码之内
Fan out. We’ve got a new perimeter. He’s gotta be within 200 yards.
— 留意血迹 — 没有血迹,上校
Look for blood. – There’s no sign, colonel,
他可能躲在屋里
he probably ducked into a building.
— 继续搜索 — 我们搜索6个街区
keep looking. – ‘We’ll circle a six-block area.’
德辅
Devoe!

Listen.
走!走!
Go! Go!
神父,把孩子带走,快走
Father, take these children. Move it!
快走,女孩们
come on, quickly, girls.
快,伸过手来,伸手
come on. Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
我们走
Let’s go.
走,走,走
Go, go, go, go.
你们制止不了这个
You cannot stop this.
绝对不能!
Never!

Ok.
好,就…不要动
OK, just…just stay still.
就在那儿
Stay there.
别动
Stay still.

it’s Ok.
你不想这样死去的
You don’t wanna die like this.
告诉我那个炸♥弹♥启动了吗?
Tell me about the bomb. Is it on the trigger?
是定时的吗? 启动了吗?
Is it on a timer? Is it activated?
快,跟我说话
come on, talk to me.
我们可以决定怎么解决这处境
We can decide on a way out of this.

No!
谁替我的妻子决定?
Who decided for my wife?
替我被杀害的孩子,嗯?
My child, murdered. Huh?
为什么?
For what?
为什么?
For what?
因为呼吸?
For breathing?
因为微笑?
For smiling?
现在只剩下我了
And now, I am left.
谁替我决定的?
Who decides for me?
达生先生,你到底想要什么?
Mr Gavrich, what is it you want?
我只想要…
I want it to be…
…回到像从前一样
..like it was.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!