我们到了俄边境
‘We’ve reached Federation airspace.’
时间不多了,建议进击
Running out of time, suggest we go.
不行,没有指示不能动
Negative. Do not proceed without authorisation.
— 附近有俄军吗? — 没有
Any Russians troops in the area? – Negative.
卫星快追踪不到了,必须行动
‘We’re gonna lose’em. We have to go.’
接我到军部,不行,6号♥
Get me a secure link to NMcc. Negative, Six.
未经批准,不得攻击
Do not proceed without authorisation. You will not proceed.
一旦失去卫星,我们还有其他的眼线吗?
When we lose the satellite, do we have other eyes?
先生,货车正接近伊朗边界
‘Sir, target vehicle is approaching lranian border.’
请允许进入俄领空堵截货车
Requesting permission to enter Russian airspace and take it out.
依你看,别无他法?
ln your estimation, is this our only course of action?
根据我们的情报,那一带没有俄军
Based on available intel, no Russian forces in place,
根据我们对卫星的分♥析♥
our analysis of the satellite…
我不要分♥析♥,我要决定
‘I’m not asking for analysis, I’m asking for a decision.’
建议必须行动,长官
Must advise we go, sir.
凯莉博士,如果车上有核弹
Dr Kelly, if there are nuclear weapons on that truck
而俄♥罗♥斯♥没法制止它
and the Russians can’t interdict,
你愿意冒战争危险拦截它吗?
are you willing to risk a war to stop it?
我愿意,长官
Yes, sir.
对,长官,我愿意
Yes, sir, I am.
6号♥,这是眼镜蛇3号♥,批准了
‘Six, this is cobra Three. We have a go.’
避免伤亡,封锁货车,扣留车内所有的人
Avoid casualties. Secure the target vehicle. Detain anyone inside.
知道了,6号♥呼特击队,我们批准了,我们行动吧
copy. Six to task force. We’re cleared. Let’s rock and roll!
赤犬队呼3号♥,开始执行命令
‘This is Red Dog Pack to Three. Execute. Execute.’
为啥后面的人还没有拆完?
Why aren’t they finished back there?
不明飞机,你们进入了俄领空
Unidentified aircraft, you have entered Russian airspace.
立即表明身份,打报告
identify yourself immediately. commander…
俄控制塔,这是53762空军
Russian control tower, this is Air Force 53762.
3架美国空军直升飞机
‘A flight of three US Air force helicopters
正在追踪失窃的核弹
‘in pursuit of stolen nuclear weapons.
请你们不要开火
‘Request a weapons-hold status.’
3架美国空军直升机
Three American Air Force helicopters.
低飞,每小时大约175公里
Low altitude, approximately 175 kilometres per hour.
请求不要开火
Requesting weapons-hold status.
应付入侵第187条
Intrusion section 187.
起动导弹,准备发射
Activate tracking and firing sequence.
所有炮组…听从我的命令
All batteries… 0n my command.
美军空军,请折回土耳其领空
You must return to Turkish airspace, US Air Force.
你们非法入侵,违背国际准则
‘Your intrusion is not authorised. You have crossed international line.’
1号♥炮台瞄准
Battery one tracking.
他们瞄准我们了
They’ve locked on to us.
2号♥炮台瞄准
Battery two tracking.
又一台瞄准了我们
A second battery’s locked on to us.
接南方司令部,告诉他们有擅自越境的飞机
Get Southern command on the line. Tell them we have unauthorised entry.
这是53762空军
‘This is Air Force 53762.’
我们正在追截失窃的核弹 核弹正被运往伊朗
‘We are in pursuit of stolen nuclear weapons on their way to Iran.’
重覆,不要开火
Repeat. Put your weapons on hold.
炮台都瞄准了,准备开火
Batteries tracking. Ready to fire.
立即折回,否则就开火了
Reverse course immediately, or we will begin to fire.
这是赤犬3号♥,我们被照得像圣诞树一样
This is Red Dog 3. We’re lit up like a christmas tree.
这是53762空军
‘This is Air Force 53762.’
这些核弹可能要被运到,车♥臣♥或格鲁吉亚
Those weapons could be going to chechnya or Georgia.
重覆,不要开火
We repeat. Put your weapons on hold.
— 他们还没有答覆 — 6秒后我们就瞄不到了
They haven’t answered yet. – We’ll lose track in 8 seconds.
打下来!
Take them out.
飞弹来了!
Here they come!
1号♥被打下来了
‘Number one is down.’
在4号♥站东2英哩处有架飞机被击落
‘We have a downed aircraft two miles east of checkpoint four.’
— 3号♥,覆话 — 这是赤犬3号♥
Number Three, acknowledge. – This is Red Dog Three.
你看见那飞机或生存者没有?
‘Do you see the aircraft or any survivors?’
没有,整个森林大火熊熊
Negative. The whole forest is up in flames.
3号♥,躲到山背后,快躲!
Number Three, duck behind the hill. Behind the hill!
— 那架飞机上有几个人? — 9个
How many men on that chopper? – Nine.
眼镜蛇3号♥,我们出了导弹范围
‘cobra Three, we’re out of range.
目标在两英哩之外
‘Target is two miles out.’
就是这个
Here it is.
他在干什么?
What’s he doing?
— 会有效吗? — 一个人也可以引爆它
Will it work? – it can be activated by one man.
它能放出1至2公吨♥的核能量
it will render a nuclear yield of two kilotons.
— 他为啥在弄这个? — 因为这是协议
Why is he doing that now? – Because that was the deal.
我们得到1个弹头,随我们使用
one warhead for us, to do with as we wish.
但先付钱给我
After I get my money.
直升机!
Helicopters!
各位,无论如何 不准射杀平民,明白吗?
Whatever you do, do not shoot any civilians. Do you understand?
美国人
Amerikanze.
炸毁那条路
Take out the road.
给我条粗绳子
Rig me a heavy lift line.
那些混♥蛋♥你们可以射击
Those fuckers you can shoot.
把他吊上来!拉!
Let’s get him out! Pull up!
弹头运到哪儿去? 老科?
Where are they goin’, Alek? Where are they goin’?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
放缆下来,低一点
Get it down. Lower it.
粗缆,快!
Heavy line! Let’s go!
放缆!
Grab it and get out! – Drop a cable!
再放点儿,多放点!
Bring it down. More! More!
快,勾上去!
come on, get on! Hook on!
— 再放点! — 低一点!我们得低点儿
More! – Lower it! We gotta lower it!
下去!
Go!
都消灭了!
We’re clear!
好,清理战场,打开这些,快
All right, sweep ’em. 0pen ’em up. Let’s go. Let’s go.
— 你还好吗,先生? — 还好,打开这些,快
You all right, sir? – Yeah. 0pen’em up. Let’s go.
话机给我,眼镜蛇,听到了?
Give me a radio. cobra Three, are you there?
6号♥,发生了什么事?
Six, what happened?
1架攻击机被击落,9人殉职
one assault aircraft is gone. Nine men are dead.
科杜罗夫已死,我们收回了8个弹头
kodoroff is dead, and we have recovered eight nuclear warheads
— 在箱子中 — 8个弹头不够
in their containers. – That’s not enough.
— 什么? —该死!数量不够!!
What? – ‘That’s not enough damn warheads.’
— 拜托就一次,来点好消息 — 一共有10个SS18弹头
For once, say something nice. – it was an SS18, ten warheads.
1个爆♥炸♥了,8个在你那,1个失踪了
one detonated, eight there. That leaves one unaccounted for.
德辅上校,下面还有个活口
colonel Devoe, there’s somebody alive down here!
等一等,拿着,他妈的!
Hold on a minute. Take this. Motherfuck!
见鬼!
God damn it!
有个活口,上校
We got a live one, colonel.
— 你懂英语吗? — 懂,在哈佛学的
Do you speak English? – Yes, I went to Harvard.
快,加里森!救我上来
Go, crimson! Help me up, please.
— 另一个弹头呢? — 拉我上来
Where’s the other warhead? – Bring me up.
小心听着
Listen.
不说出弹头的去处你死定了
You are gonna die unless you tell me where the other warhead is.
— 我不知道,他拿走了 — 谁?
I don’t know. He took it. – Who?
我不知道他的名字,他和主谋在一起
I don’t know his name. He’s with the ones who arranged this.
— 科杜罗夫? — 不是,科杜罗夫只管钱
kodoroff? – No, he just handled the money.
是另外一个!
it was the other one!
他让我拆除主爆器,使它能被机动操控
He made me dismantle the primary, make it mobile.
— 怎么做? — 放在他的背包里
How? – it’s in his backpack.
请拉我上去
Help me up, please?
坚持住,我们拉你上来
Just hang on. We’ll bring you up.
凯莉,有人拿了弹头跑了
Kelly? A guy got away with a bomb.
知道了,德辅,回基地来
‘copy, Devoe. All right, come on back.’
知道了科德发♥票♥上的银行户口
Got it. The bank account on the kordech invoice.
地址是萨拉热窝郊区的,塞族区格巴威卡
Registered to an address in Grbavica, a Serbian suburb of Sarajevo.
好,将此通知国际维和部队,告诉他们行动要小心
Good. Get this information to IF0R. Tell them to proceed with caution.
你到哪儿去了呢?
Where are you going?
波斯尼亚,巴威卡
你弄来了
You made it.
我告诉你我能弄来
I told you I would.
重不重?
Is it heavy?
我们得走了
We must go.
— 你怎么样? — 我感觉很好,你呢?
Are you all right? – I’ve been better. How about you?
我也不错,那钱是给一个叫华度的人
I’ve been better. We traced the money to a man named Vlado Mirich.
国际维和部队在华度家找到了一盒录影带,正送来
IF0R found a tape in his apartment. They’re sending it to us now.
他们说录相带上有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!