你的同胞需要你
Your people need you.
我是塞尔维亚人,我是克罗地亚人
I am a Serb. I’m a croat.
我是回♥教♥徒
I’m a Muslim.
你将看到我的言行
You will look at what I have done and say,
当然,为啥不? 他们都是畜生
“0f course. Why not? They are all animals.”
自相残杀了好几个世纪
They have slaughtered each other for centuries.
但事实是
But the truth is,
我不是魔鬼
I am not a monster.
我是人
I’m a human man.
同你们一样
I’m just like you,
无论你们同不同意
whether you like it or not.
嘿,李治,你怎么样?
Hey, Rich, how you doing?
海湾战争以后一直未见!
We haven’t seen you since the great scud hunt!
— 先生,我是森迪亚格上尉 — 你好,上尉
captain Santiago, sir. – Hello, captain.
土耳其特击队指挥中心
This is Lieutenant Beach. He’ll run the operation from the ground.
— 先生们,找到他了吗? — 就差一点,先生
Gentlemen, have you found him? – Damn close, sir.
假设他们的车速是65公里
Giving them an average speed of 65 clicks,
如果目的地是伊密斯里
if their destination is Imisli and they take a direct route,
一直着走现在该到了达吉斯坦
we put them about here, in Dagestan.
仍然在俄♥国♥境内,在里海的马哈克拉的下边
Still in Russia, below Makhackala on the caspian Sea.
二百方里内,我们都搜遍了
We’ve looked at everything within a 200-square-mile area.
没有发现货车,他们可能困在这儿,库马
We haven’t found the truck. They’re probably stuck here, in kuma.
那里交通大阻塞
There’s a hell of a traffic jam down there.
塞得密密麻麻,看不见车牌
Trucks are too close together. We can’t get an angle on the plates.
— 那儿发生了什么事? — 阿美尼亚和阿塞拜强交战
What’s going on down there? – Armenia and Azerbaijan fighting.
路上全是此逃的难民
Roads are clogged with refugees fleeing north.
肯,给我份科的电♥话♥记录
ken? Get me a copy of kodoroff’s intel phone records.
— 你想干什么? — 我要打个电♥话♥出去
What are you thinking? – I need an outside line.
谁帮我接一下外线
Somebody give me an outside line, please?
俄♥罗♥斯♥南部,欧吉斯坦,库马矿区
肮脏的臭难民
Filthy fucking refugees.
阿塞拜疆人、格鲁吉亚人,哈萨克斯坦人
Azerbaijani, Georgian, kazhakstani.
积积口德吧
Don’t curse them.
我不管他们是什么娘生的,穆♥斯♥林♥、塞尔维亚
I don’t care what bitch gave birth to them, Muslim, Serb.
我不恨他们的出身
I don’t hate them for who they are.
我恨他们是因为他们穷
I hate them because they are poor.
— 老科,旅途愉快吗? — 你是谁?
‘Alek, how’s the ride down there?’ – Who is this?
塞车没把你逼疯吗?
Doesn’t traffic drive you nuts?
这混♥蛋♥是谁? 这是汤姆德沃 你怎么啦?
Who the fuck is this? – ‘it’s Tom Devoe. How you been?’
仍在泡那个糟皮肤的芬兰空姐吗?
You still humpin’ that Finnish stewardess with the bad skin?
德辅,你仍偷车到黑市去卖♥♥?
Tom. Are you still trading stolen cars on the black market?
科,你看过海湾战争CNN电视新闻
Hey, Alek, you watched CNN during Desert Storm.
记得从炮台里射出的导弹
Remember those shots from the nose of the missiles
击中货车的镜头吗?
slammin’ into those trucks?
还记得那景象吗?
‘Remember that picture?
镜头越拉越近,图像越来越大
‘How it kept gettin’ closer and bigger on the screen?’
当你就要看到司机的脸了
You could just about see the faces of those drivers, and then…
突然图像就没了,下一步就看不到了
Zap, the picture went dead. We didn’t see what happened next.
你猜会咋样,老科?
Well, guess what, Alek?
你这个杂种就要看到了
You will, you son of a bitch.
糟糕,滚开!
Shit. Get out of the way!
— 我想这打击了他的情绪 — 你看到了没有?
I guess that upset him. – can you get an angle?
他撞了后面的车,核弹会爆♥炸♥吗?
He rear-ends some guy, can it detonate that nuke?
只要引爆器未开启就没事
As long as no one opens the primary, it’s OK.
加油,宝贝,闪
come on, sweetie. come on.
看见了
It’s coming.
BM70-56,就是它
70-56 Bravo Mike. That’s it.
卫星还能监视多久?
How long until the satellite’s out of range?
— 1小时46分钟 — 通知俄♥国♥司令部
one hour, 46 minutes. – contact Russian command.
把货车的位置告诉他们
Give them the location of the truck.
就是它!
Boom!
我们只能监控他们1小时
We only have them under surveillance for another hour.
别理会国♥务♥院♥说什么
it doesn’t matter what the State Department says.
我明白,先生
No, I understand, sir.
是,先生,谢谢你,先生
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
— 好,你先说 — 不,你先说
Ok, go. You go. – No, you go first.
参谋长联席会的主席说
I talked to the chairman of the Joint chiefs.
— 国♥务♥院♥扯他们的后腿 — 我跟总统通了话
Department’s draggin’ their feet. – I was talking to the President.
总统说必须由俄方处理
He says the Russians have to manage it.
不,我们有优势条件
No, we have the advantage!
俄方说他们自己来处理
The Russians say they are handling this.
俄♥国♥佬笨得在冬天里找不到雪
The Russians couldn’t find snow in the middle of fuckin’ winter.
出了卫星监视范围核弹就没了
When that satellite is out of range, those nukes are gone.
就费点飞机燃料而已
it’s only jet fuel.
— 去北约领地 — 有你的,李治,出发
Get up into NAT0. – Good for you. Let’s go. Rich?
上校,等一等
No, wait. Wait, colonel.
俄♥国♥决定自己处理,未经批准不得行动
With Russia determined to handle this take no action without authorisation.
你以为我是个傻瓜吗?
Do you think I’m some stupid son of a bitch?
不,我不这样以为
No, I don’t think you’re stupid.
你是个好军人,但太冲动
You’re a talented soldier with bad impulse control.
我不想惹起国际纠纷
I don’t want an international incident
— 别因为私怨 — 我的私怨是我自己的事
because of a personal agenda. – My personal agenda is my business.
你不在华府
Now you are not in Washington.
你在现实世界!
You are in the real world,
现实是核弹正被运去伊朗
and there are nuclear arms heading for Iran.
无论如何,替我争取批准
So whether you agree with me or not, get me authorised!
达生,我们必须走了
We must go, Dusan.
眼镜蛇3号♥,这是探戈6号♥,有什么消息?
cobra Three, this is Tango Six. What have we got?
已通知俄方货车的方位
‘Russian command has been notified of target’s location.
到边境候令
‘Proceed and await instructions.’
— 空中侦察处有指示吗? — 让我们等待
Does NR0 have anything for us? – They got us on standby.
我们还可以跟踪多久?
How much time are we looking at?
可以追踪45分钟
We can track’em for 45 minutes.
我们通知巴塔检查站的人员,他们必须从那里经过
We’ll alert IF0R at Bazta checkpoint. They have to pass through there.
把这个收起来
Put that away.
请下车
Step out of the truck, please.
对不起,将军
I’m sorry, General.
我们奉命检查所有的车辆
We’ve been ordered to check all vehicles.
车上只有医药,让我们过去
We’re just carrying medical supplies. Let us through.
对不起,我得执行命令
I’m sorry sir, but I have orders.
看看你的密♥码♥簿吧,中士
Look at your code book, Sergeant.
今天的密♥码♥是..X16..7KTR..B
Today’s authorisation code is… X16…7kTR…B
对,但我还要搜查车辆
Yes, but I still have to search the truck.
你叫什么,哪个部队的?
What is your name and unit?
听见了吗,单位姓名?
Name and unit, you hear me?
— 对不起,将军,请过 — 谢谢你,中士
I’m sorry, General. Go ahead. – Thank you, Sergeant.
停车
Stop.
对不起先生,你们必须下车
I’m sorry, sir, you’ll have to get out of the truck.
马上下车!
Get out of the truck immediately!
当然
0f course.
目前对前南斯拉夫的和平努力
‘There’s been a setback in the ongoing effort
不幸遇到了挫折
‘to secure peace in the former Yugoslavia.
迄今,没有人对波-塞
‘So far, no one has taken responsibility
普拉威克部长的谋杀负责
‘for the killing of the Bosnian-Serb minister, Zarko Preljevik,
他在萨拉热窝的教堂院中被害
‘who was assassinated in a Sarajevo churchyard.
他的遇刺引起了全球震惊
‘Word of his death sent shock waves through the international community.
他被认为是计划本周
‘He was considered a crucial player
在纽约开始和谈的关键人物
‘in the peace talks scheduled to begin this week in New York.
有线电视在萨拉热窝报导
‘Reporting live from Sarajevo, this is Jean Rogers for CNN.’
44E Forty-four E.
44度纬线经过
Forty-fourth parallel runs through…
萨拉热窝
Sarajevo.
科德发♥票♥上的银行号♥码呢?
Where’s that bank number? The one off the kordech invoice?
— 查查萨拉热窝的银行 — 博士?
check it against banks in Sarajevo. – Doctor?
— 发生了什么事? — 一个俄♥国♥检查站
What’s going on? – A Russian roadblock.
女士,他们都遇害了
They’re all dead, ma’am. I think they’re all dead.
眼镜蛇3号♥,抓到他们了吗?
‘cobra Three, they got ’em?’
没有,卫星追踪还能有多久?
Negative. How much longer do we have them on satellite?
不到10分钟
Less than 10 minutes.
通知俄方货车方位和士兵被杀
Alert the Russians of the truck’s position and that they have men down.
准备追踪
Stand by to track.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!