但德国巴罗克晚期,颇受意大利的影响
but the German late Baroque was influenced by the Italians.
我们有好几幅意大利油昼
Several of our paintings are Italian.
— 那是铁布卢的作品 — 哦,对
That’s a Tiepolo. – Oh, yeah.
我非常喜欢尼文的作品,你熟悉他的作品吗?
I’m a big Leroy Neiman fan. Are you familiar with his work?
— 恐怕不熟悉 — 不熟悉?
No, I’m afraid not. – No? Oh.
请进
Please, come in. – Sure.
到我的办公室来
To my office.
— 啊,的确不俗 — 谢谢
Oh, now, this is nice. – Thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
我们怎样可为你们效劳呢?
How can we help you?
我只打听一下俄♥国♥的货运情况
I just wanted some information about trucking in Russia.
如果你们要租车,那就找错人了
I might not be the right man if you need to rent equipment.
你是运输负责人,是吧?
You’re the head of transportation, right?
负责人?
The head?
— 不,我只管负责排程 — 好
No, I just do the scheduling. – Right.
你是专门成事的人,聪明!请德国人干这活
You’re the guy who gets things done. Smart, put a German on it.
对,是
Yes, well.
那么,有什么可以效劳的?
As I said, how can I help you?
我们所想知道的是..
Well, what we wanna know is,
如果我想租车…
if I wanted to rent a vehicle to steal and transport nuclear weapons
从乌拉尔抢劫和运走核弹
from somewhere, let’s say, inside the Urals,
找你对吗?
would you be the guy to talk to?
你就是该找的人对吧?
Would you be that guy?
不,我恐怕不是
No, I’m afraid not.
我想会面到此结束
I believe our meeting is over.
好,谢谢你
All right, thank you for…
— 你喜欢福特休旅车吗? — 我们该走了
Do you like Ford Explorers? – We have to go.
路华?丰田休旅车呢?
Range Rovers, Land cruisers?
海顿先生,请你离开好吗?
Mr Haden, will you leave the room?

No!
你该收下那笔钱,汉斯
Should’ve taken the money, Hans!
— 站起来到桌后去 — 你砸破了我的鼻子
Get up and get behind that desk. – You broke my nose!
别出声,把我包包里的胶带给我
Not a word. Get the tape out of my briefcase.
除非不得已我不会开枪,我讨厌开枪,坐下!
I won’t shoot you unless I have to, and I’ll feel bad about it. Sit down!
把胶带给我
Give me the tape.
— 我需要密♥码♥,是什么? — 等一等
I need the password. What is it? – Hang on.
— 密♥码♥? — 不
The password. – No.
好,等一等
All right, hang on.
好,汉斯,我们就照你的方式来
All right, Hans, we’ll do it your way.
想终生残废吗?密♥码♥
How’s the backhand? Password?
— 希素何夫 — 希素何夫
Hasselhoff. – Hasselhoff.
希素何夫,怎么拼写?
Hasselhoff… How do you spell “Hasselhoff”?
干得好,德国佬,英勇可嘉
Way to go, Hans. Very brave.
打开了
I’m in.
我要最近七天的货运发♥票♥
I need the trucking invoices for the last seven days.

All right.
— 这就是你的计划? — 对
This is your plan? – Yep.
— 你的大计划?— 这是…我的计划
This is your big plan? – This is…my plan!
快点
Hurry up.
— 快 — 快了,正在登出
come on. – Almost. Just logging off.
— 别管了,谁在乎啊? — 好了!
Stay on. Who cares? Leave it on. – Got it!

Good.

All right.
十分感谢,舒先生
Thank you very much, Herr Shummaker!
— 走,走 — 快点
Go. Go! – come on! come on!
— 得手了吗? — 得手了
You get it? – Got it.
— 你没事吧? — 不,我很生气
You all right? – No, I’m not all right!
— 好主意啊,砸碎他的脸 — 就得这么干
Brilliant idea, smash his face in. – That’s how things get done.
花点钱贿络,就没事了,对吧?
A few bribes, it never happened at all, right?
看座位,靠背可以完全后仰
check the seats, they go all the way back.
— 哦,真好 — 新款
Oh, yeah. – cool.
— 使♥馆♥的车子 — 数码音响,防弹玻璃
Embassy car. – CD player, bullet-proof glass,
应有尽有
everything.
啊,糟了!
Oh, shit!
我们…可能有点麻烦
We…may have a problem.
这要破费,你有多少钱?
This will cost us. What do you have?
— 够了 — 等我一会儿
Eighty. – That’s enough. I’ll be back.
拿着这个
Hold this.
— 你认为他在搞鬼? — 谁?
So you think he set us up? – Who?
— 你的朋友? — 不?
Your friend. – No.
— 你怎么这么肯定? — 因为他是我的朋友
How can you be so sure? – Because he’s my friend.
他还需要一些钱,给我
He needs more money. Give me…
啊,上帝!
Oh, my God!
离开这儿!
Out!
到前边,到前边来!
Get up front. Get up front!
前边?
Up front?
— 他们在我们后边 — 有多少辆?
They’re behind us. – How many of them?
2…3
把包里多的弹匣拿出来
Reach into that briefcase. Pull out an extra magazine.
— 在哪儿 — 在皮包里
Where is it? – In the briefcase.
该死!
Damn it!
安全带
Seat belt.
你怎么了? 你怎么了?!
come on, what’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with you?!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
混♥蛋♥!
Shit!
不!不!
No! NO!
— 快 — 发♥票♥
come on. – The invoices.
— 快 — 发♥票♥
come on! – The invoices!
— 快,该死的 — 不
come on, God damn it! – No!
走,快逃!
Go, go! GO!
狄米志有个
Dimitri has a…
女儿,叫泰莎
..a daughter, Tasha.
16岁,住在利宾斯基
Sixteen. She lives in Rybinsk.
我记得她3岁时的模样
I remember when she was three.
她…很漂亮
She’s… She’s beautiful.
这没理由,你知道?
it doesn’t make sense, you know?
你不会…杀一个狄米志
You don’t…kill a Dimitri Vertikoff.
这不合理,杀他没用
There are certain rules. killing him isn’t useful.
杀人几时有用?
Is it ever?
我以前从没见过人死
I never watched anybody die before.
欢迎,你有信件
‘Welcome. You’ve got mail.’
登出前,我将舒的档案,发送到我的电子信箱
I e-mailed Shummaker’s files to my A0L account before I logged off.
收到了吗?
Did it work?
嗯,对
Uh…yeah.
我们在找6月29号♥左右,在乌拉尔出租的一辆车
We’re looking for a vehicle hired in the Urals on about June 29.
是吗?
Right?
— 那辆货车太小了 — 对,圣彼德堡,一个方向
The truck’s too small. – Yes. St Petersburg, one direction.
出租地,彻耶宾斯基车牌7056BM
Point of origin, chelyabinsk. Registration number, 7056BM.
目的地,伊密斯里44E
Destination, Imisli 44E.
那是在俄♥国♥南部的阿塞拜疆
That’s Azerbaijan. it’s just south of Russia.
离臭伊朗才5英哩
Five miles from fuckin’ Iran!
他一过边境 核弹就找不回来了!
He crosses that border and those nukes are gone!
我们有个银行转帐号♥码
We got a bank-routing code number.
没有户名,你知道44E指的是什么吗?
There’s no client names. “44E”, does that mean anything to you?
— 什么? — 舒麦加在发♥票♥上
What? – Shummaker put a private memo
加了个暗码,不能复♥制♥
on the invoice. it can’t be copied.
我是德辅,我们发现了目标,是一辆货车
This is Devoe, we have a target vehicle. it’s a cargo truck.
车牌是7056BM
Registration 7056 Bravo Mike.
从撤耶宾斯基向南,驶向阿塞拜疆的伊密斯里
it’s travelling south from chelyabinsk to Imisli in Azerbaijan.
我要求最高优先协助
I am requesting a high-priority tasker.
所有卫星马上寻找这辆货车
Any birds… Any birds find this truck.
车上的核弹正运往伊朗
We’ve got nukes heading for Iran.
44E究竟是什么?
What the hell is 44E?
波斯尼亚,巴拉塞尔维亚国会
各位先生,请
Gentlemen, please.
皮耶威克已经去世
Zarko Preljevik has died.
自从在教堂门外中弹以后,就一直没醒过来
He never regained consciousness after being shot outside his church.
他的逝世
His death is a tragic loss
是其家人、国家也是我们,和平希望的痛失
to his family, to his country, to our hopes of peace.
我们知道你躲避政♥治♥,达生
We know you’ve avoided politics, Dusan,
但你是他的替补
but you are the alternate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!