‘0ur figures indicate the fallout should have dissipated by then.
让我把资料传给你,你的传真号♥码是多少?
‘Let me fax you what we’ve got. Your number?’
等等,传真号♥码
Hold on. Fax number, please. Hang on.
好,001703
All right, 0-0-1-7-0-3…
— 51168 — 68
我要挂了,再见
I’m going to hang up now. Bye.
听着
Listen…
这会吓他一跳
That scared him.
— 这是传真吗? — 是,先生
Is this the fax? – Yes, sir.
俄♥国♥核意外的详情仍然未知
‘Information on the nuclear weapon incident in Russia is still sketchy’
但我们已知其破坏程度
‘But we do have facts about the magnitude of the disaster.
全世界都测到了震动
‘Seismographs around the world detected the blast,
远在立陶宛的人也看到了爆♥炸♥
‘and the explosion was seen as far away as Lithuania
在波罗的海
on the Baltic Sea.
预测表明辐射尘
‘Projections indicate the fallout
会波及俄♥国♥全国及北欧
‘will affect all of Russia and northern Europe.
伤亡数字仍未透露
‘There’s still no word on casualties.
柯林顿总统将对此悲惨事件,发表讲话
‘President clinton will issue a statement on this tragedy…’
白兹拉茨,维也纳,下午两点
Vienna, 2:00pm, Bacherplatz.
为什么在维也纳?
Why Vienna?
— 科德 — 也许
kordech. – Maybe.
科德是俄黑帮在维也纳的据点
kordech is a front for the Russian Mafia in Vienna.
是一个货运公♥司♥
And it’s a trucking company.
这是意外还是恐怖行动仍不清楚
‘Whether it was an accident or an act of terrorism remains a question.’
我需要乌拉尔山N9877处的情报
I need N0RAD’s sector 9877 intel from the Urals,
最新的核尘扩散情况,和此约部队的调动情况
updated fallout patterns and troop movements from NAT0 humint.
蜜烤的,偷两包无所谓吧?
Honey-roasted. Think anybody’ll mind if I stole a couple of bags?
我老爸会爱死上面的总统标志
My old man will love the Executive Seal.
不用客气
Go ahead. knock yourself out.
你打给朗雷,我们等科杜罗夫的心理分♥析♥
Would you call Langley? We’re waiting for kodoroff’s psych profile.
他是个混♥蛋♥,我帮你省时间
He’s an asshole. I’ll save you a trip.
谢谢,我还是要听官方的观点
Thanks. I’ll go with the official version.
好,官方的说法,他是个混♥蛋♥
OK. 0fficially, he’s an asshole.
他为钱不择手段,但这样也好
He’ll do anything for money, which is good,
这使我们可以预测他
cos it makes him predictable.
我倒觉得他不可预测
I’d say he’s been anything but predictable.
他去搞高价难搞的东西
He took an order for an expensive, hard-to-find product,
并打算按时交货,确实供需
and he intends to make good on delivery – supply and demand.
据我所知,供求也是你的专长
Your area of expertise, colonel? That’s the word on the Hill.
你调查过我
You’ve been checkin’ up on me.
我喜欢了解我的同事
I like to know who I’m working with.
请问一句
I’d like to know something.
你从核研所来到白宫
You moved from Lawrence Livermore to the White House.
你先制♥造♥核弹来毁灭全球
So, first you build the bombs to blow up the entire world
现在又想拯救地球
and now you wanna save it.
快下定决心,你到底要哪个?
Make up your mind, which is it?
嗯,我想这礼拜,我们救人
Well, I believe this week we’re saving it.
— 那就这么简单? — 对我来讲,是很简单
So, it’s really that simple? – it is to me, that simple.
等你当过两个礼拜的老板 就会明白了
When you’ve been the boss for more than two weeks, you’ll know that.
三个礼拜后 你也会开始做调查
Three weeks. You’ve done some checkin’ yourself.
我喜欢了解我的同事
I like to know who I’m workin’ with.
你可以有你的图表和理论
You can run your charts and your theories all you want.
可现实就是这样:
In the field, this is how it works.
我们是好人
The good guys, that’s us,
专门对付坏人,虽然他们头上没戴黑帽子
chase the bad guys, and they don’t wear black hats.
可他们都差不多
They are, however, all alike.
他们要权要地位,不惜花大钱得到这些
They demand power and respect, and they’ll pay top dollar to get it.
这就是我们最有动机的买♥♥主
And that is our highly motivated buyer.
— 其他的动机呢? — 那对我并不重要
What about other motivations? – Not important to me.
无论如何,有些人不计较名利
Either way, there are people who don’t care about money or respect,
不惜滥杀无辜
who believe killing innocent people is justified.
只为泄愤、报复
For them it is about rage, frustration, hatred.
要别人跟他们一样痛苦
They feel pain and want to share it.
这对我不好,我们来处理眼前的事实
That does me no good. Let’s deal with the facts at hand.
23小时前,科将军偷去了10个核弹
23 hours ago, General Aleksander kodoroff stole ten nuclear warheads.
他只是个送货的
He’s just a delivery boy.
我不怕要10个核弹的人
I’m not afraid of the man who wants ten nuclear weapons, colonel.
我怕只要1个核弹的人
I’m terrified of the man who only wants one.
萨拉热窝,巴威卡,波斯尼亚
不,不…听着
No, no, no. Listen, listen.
孩子,音乐应该像语言
Music should be like a language, child.
听着
Listen.
喜悦
Joy.
悲哀,明白吗了
Sadness, you understand?
改一个音符,能化喜为悲,该你弹了
changing a single note can turn joy to sorrow. Your turn.
教授?
Professor?
— 喂? — 达生吗? 是我,华度
‘Hello?’ – Dusan? it’s me, Vlado.
— 一切都好吗? — 都好,一切按计划进行
‘Is everything OK?’ – Yes, we’re on schedule.
哥哥,听我说
Brother, listen to me.
我好害怕
I’m scared.
(奥地利,维也纳)
嘿,瞧瞧那个密探!
Hey, look who’s the secret agent!
帽子不错,你一点儿也不显眼
Nice hat. You don’t stand out at all!
黑鞋配便裤?
Dress shoes with khakis?
— 看你啊 — 别管我
Look at you. – Leave me alone.
听着,无论发生啥事,别承认
Listen, whatever happens, deny it.
好,给泰莎的光碟,不合你口味
OK. These are CDs for Tasha. You will not like them.
泰莎可好?
How is she?
16岁了,爱上了一个20岁的赛车手
16, and in love with a 20-year-old motorcross racer.
— 她向你问好 — 你也替我问她好
She said to say hello. – Send her my love.
科杜罗夫跟科德有关系吗?
Is kodoroff involved with kordech?
凯莉博士,狄米志士校
Dr Julia Kelly, colonel Dimitri Vertikoff.
凯莉博士负责反核走私小组
Dr Kelly heads the Nuclear Smuggling Group.
— 白宫直属 — 白宫直属
With the White House. – With the White House.
美丽的哲学女博士,你缺个合适搭档
A beautiful woman with a PhD. You’re out of your league.
上校,你并不了解我
You have no idea, colonel.
那很好
That’s good.
我想我们可以打交道
I think we can do business, Dr Kelly.
我们散散步吧
Let’s take a walk. – OK, let’s take a walk.
他们坐在这儿饮酒我们也来喝吧
They sit here and drink. We might as well join them.
我们监视科德多年
We’ve monitored kordech for years,
黑帮和前克格勃的合作活动
but it’s always been a Mafia/ex-kGB operation.
直到最近才改变,这也是我国国情之产物
Till recently. You must see it in the context of my country.
科杜罗夫这一代军官,生长在崩溃的年代
kodoroff’s generation of officers grew up in a crumbling system.
你所见惯的俄♥国♥现象
Those pictures in your head of Russia,
买♥♥面包的长队、简陋的公♥寓♥,和陈旧的汽车
bread lines, shitty little apartments, ancient cars.
科那伙人是不甘心这样受穷的
kodoroff and his friends made sure that it never applied to them.
但现在甚至这种体系也崩溃了
But now, even that system is crumbling.
这些核弹是他的发财良机
This was kodoroff’s way out, his big score.
所以我们来这,就是因为你不能调查他?
So we’re here because Y0U can’t investigate kordech?
不能,我一调查就打草惊蛇
No, I can’t investigate without alerting kodoroff.
一半的人是我的旧部下
Half the men used to be in my unit.
舒麦加负责科德的运输业务
Mr Dietrich Shummaker schedules all Russian shipping for kordech.
四点钟你们跟他见面
You have an appointment at 4:00.
好,我们去,看一个与卡车有关的人
Good, let’s go see a man about a truck.
这是汽油!
That’s gasoline!
— 你们带来了吗? — 带来了,我们要马上行动
Do you have them? – Yes. We have to begin immediately.
记住计划
Just remember the plan.
— 我叫东尼.海顿 — 我叫帕提.嘉珊
I’m Anthony Haden… – I’m Patty carson.
我们进去,一得到资料就溜
We go in, we get the information. then we get out.
你叫我东尼,我们走吧
You call me Tony. Here we go.
嗨,我是东尼.海顿,这是我的助手帕提.嘉珊
Hi, I’m Anthony Haden. This is my associate, Patty carson.
— 我们约了舒麦嘉先生 — 请跟我来
Herr Shummaker’s expecting us. – Please follow me.
请随便坐
‘Make yourselves comfortable.’
谢谢
Thank you.
货运生意必定很赚钱
Trucking business must be pretty good.
不知道这些是从法国,那间豪♥宅♥弄来的?
I wonder what chateau in the Loire Valley these came from.
海顿先生,欢迎你
Mr Haden? Welcome.
谢谢你与我们见面
Thank you very much for seeing us.
这是我的助手嘉珊女士
This is my associate, Ms carson.
你这儿真不错
Nice place you have here.
我比较喜欢意大利的风格
My taste is for the Italians

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!