在俄♥国♥杀害杜达耶夫后,殷达比耶夫成为车♥臣♥领导
Zelimkhan Yandarbiyev. chechen leader since the Russians murdered Dudayev.
他曾经扬言破坏联邦核电厂
He has threatened to attack Federation nuclear power plants.
其他的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥,都在你们袋里的名单上
There are others on our terrorist list, as outlined in your packet.
我们对此的对策是
0ur reaction to the crisis is as follows.
以反核走私小组为指挥中心
We have initiated a directive with the Nuclear Smuggling Group as hub.
军情局、空中侦查处,负责初步作战任务表假想
DIA and NR0. You have responsibility for primary SAT imagery…
对不起,恕我打岔
Excuse me, ma’am. I don’t mean to interrupt.
— 什么? — 啊,这些恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Yes? – Um, these terrorists…
他们有没有提出要求?
Have they asked for anything, a list of demands?
让俄军撤出车♥臣♥…?
Russians out of chechnya…?
没有,但常常几天甚至几星期后
No, but it’s not unusual for days, even weeks to go by
才有人出面负责任
before a claim of responsibility is made.
— 是 — 空中特遣队的任务是…
Yeah. – Air mob command is…
恕我再次打岔,夫人
Excuse me again. Ma’am. I’m sorry.
这是撞车前瞬间的卫星照片
That’s a satellite shot of the trains just before they collided.
也许你该讨论特动队的可能性
Perhaps you should discuss Special 0p possibilities?
对,葛将军已下令特动队全副戒备
Right. General Garnett has Special 0perations command at full alert.
— 对不起 — 不断打岔,很抱歉
Excuse me. – I’m sorry to keep interrupting.
看到这些点点了吗?
You see these blobs right here?
这些是撞车前往下跳的旅客
Those are people jumping off the train before it crashes.
现在来看载着核弹的这一列
Now look at that train. That’s the one with the nuke.
没人跳车,为什么?
Nobody’s jumpin’ off that. Why not?
他们都已经死了
They were already dead.
车上共有多少个弹头
How many warheads were on the train?
俄方还未确认
The Russians haven’t confirmed yet.
那么我们还不知道情况能多糟
So we have no idea of potential yield?
你是在说这是打劫
Are you suggesting this was a robbery?
我是说劫匪有权限知道俄卫星位置
Whoever did this had access to Russian satellite positioning intel.
那就可以排除车♥臣♥叛军了
That leaves out your chechen rebels.
我想指出昨晚炸死了一千五百人
I would like to point out that 1,500 people were killed last night.
没有重大动机是不会那样做的
You don’t do that unless you want to make a profound statement.
知道一个核弹头卖♥♥多少钱吗?
Do you know how much a nuke is worth on the market?
最少两亿现金
Minimum $200 million, cash.
两亿是个很大的动机
$200 million is a very profound statement.
抱歉,爆♥炸♥是个障眼法
I’m sorry, ma’am. The detonation was a smoke screen.
这是一次劫车行动
This was a hijacking, and whoever stole these things
核弹劫匪早就离车了
got off the bus a long way back.
我们一定考虑你的观点
Well, we will certainly be considering your theory.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
哦,这只是我的看法
Well, it’s just an opinion.
谁得到最新的资料立即送来给我
Whoever has current data on the blast, I need it on my desk ASAP.
知道了
You got it!
肯,替我接俄导弹司令部
ken, try to get Russian Missile command on the phone, please.
报告说…
‘Reports say…’
— 军情处有情报吗? — 我们应当马上有俄♥国♥的情报
Anything on DIA? – We should have Russian intel soon.
我需要完整报告,不是简介
I need the START report. Not just the summaries.
— 不仅仅是简介,所有的资料 — 我正在搜集
Not just the abstracts, all of it. – I’m all over it.
— 我的军事连络人呢? — 就在这儿
And where is my military liaison? – Right here.
汤姆德沃上校
Lieutenant colonel Tom Devoe,
奉命报到,女士
reporting as ordered, ma’am.
有时我过于热衷把事做好
My enthusiasm sometimes gets the best of me.
多多得罪
I hope that I didn’t offend you in there.
一点也不
No, of course not.
— 咖啡吗? — 好极了
coffee? – I’d love some.
在那里!
0ver there.
第六分机是俄导弹司令员电♥话♥
Russian Missile command’s on line six.
我们重申将尽力协助你调查
I’d like to reiterate our commitment to helping you find some answers.

Yes.
— 不,我明白将军 — 我给你拿了杯咖啡
No, I understand, General. – I brought you some coffee.
嗯,对
Uh, that’s right.
我们想知道是谁在火车上
We need to know exactly who was on that train.
哦,不,我是负责人,直接向总统汇报
Uh, no, I am the man in charge. I report directly to the President.
你要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我看不出有什么关系
I don’t see what has to do with anything.
对,我明白了
Yes, well… I see.
不,我明白
No, I understand.
我想…我是说我知道我有几个
I think… I mean I know I have a couple.
好,希望你能再打电♥话♥给我
All right. If you would be able to get back to me
给我火车乘客名单和弹头的数目
with the names of the men who were on the train and the number of warheads,
必须精确 在我的办公室
that would be wonderful. – In my office.
那需要多长时间?
And how long do you think that will take?
啊,嗯
Well, uh…
我等候你的电♥话♥
I’ll be expecting your call.
谢谢
Thank you.
CNN证实欧洲发生了核子爆♥炸♥
我们得到了证实
We got the confirmation.
— 车上有10个弹头 — 40名旅客
There were 10 warheads on the train. -Forty men on board.
—这没意义 —嗯是俄文写的
This is meaningless. – it’s in Russian.
没意义,是因为没有注明官阶
it’s meaningless because they haven’t listed anybody’s rank.
你在哪儿学的俄文?
Where did you learn to speak Russian?
普林斯顿大学
Princeton.
美国社会的贵族栋梁
The blue-blooded backbone of our country.
— 我父亲是个邮差 — 哦,有谁会想到?
My father’s a mailman. – Well, you’d never know.
伊林、科杜罗夫、高力
“Ilin, kodoroff, kulik, Levindovsky…”
—亚历山大 科杜罗夫? —你认识他吗?
kodoroff? Aleksander kodoroff? – Yeah. You know him?
是啊!我认识他,该死!
Yeah, I know him. God damn it!
我不认识其他的人
I don’t know about these other guys,
可是 科将军不会坐运核武的火车到处跑
but General kodoroff doesn’t ride around on a nuclear transport train.
请接军部情报处
Get me NMCC lntel, please.
— 这就像是富豪坐地铁 — 请把我的资料拿给我
it’s like Ivana Trump on a subway. – can you get my files?
— 放大乌拉尔山区照片的资料 — 是,先生
Have that enhanced off the Urals. – Yes, sir.
中士
Sergeant.
科杜罗夫因贪污正受到调查
kodoroff’s under investigation for corruption,
可能会被起诉
probably gonna be indicted.
9天前他在圣彼得堡讲话
Gave a speech nine days ago in St Petersburg.
大部分是民族主义的大话,惋惜苏维埃解体
Mostly nationalistic bluster, bemoaning the loss of empire
呼吁斯拉夫民族团结
and unity of the Slavic peoples.
这是家史、电♥话♥录音、银行账目
Family history, phone records, bank statements.
上月在莫斯科交通站的,尿液检验–0.367
Urinalysis from a Moscow traffic stop last month – .367.
— 我很惊奇他还能开车 — 混合使用毒品
I’m amazed he could turn the key. – That’s a few cocktails.
周二看了牙医,周五聚餐
Saw his dentist Tuesday, dined with some attractive people on Friday.
— 还没有验证他们的身份 — 克斯特罗,你太慢了!
Haven’t been able to ID them yet. – costello, you’re slipping
— 噢,我老了,先生 — 你不老
Oh, I’m gettin’ old, sir. – You’re not old.
葛将军才老呢
General Garnett’s old.
如果你不介意,我想问科杜罗夫涉入吗?
If you don’t mind me askin’, is kodoroff involved?
— 我们不知道,当时他在火车上 — 你看,这真有意思
We don’t know. He was on the train. – You see, that’s funny.
为什么?
Why?
科杜罗在芬兰有个情妇
The General’s got a Finnish mistress.
— 住在赫尔辛基 — 叫黎娜
Lives in Helsinki. – Laina.
有人像科杜罗夫每天打电♥话♥给她
The guy calls her every day like clockwork.
所以? 嗯,就是如此
So? – Well, the thing is,
科如果在火车上,早就死透了
if kodoroff was on that train and he’s so dead,
谁又会在俄南部打电♥话♥,给赫尔辛基的黎娜呢?
who’s calling Laina in Helsinki off some satellite over southern Russia?
如果那是个保密电♥话♥,我需要它,抱歉,将军
If that’s a secure phone, I need it. Excuse me, General.
如果有俄高级将领参与
If a top-ranking Russian general is involved,
那么莫斯科提供的情报,不是打了折扣
any intel we get from Moscow is either compromised…
珀卡乌尼克.沃提可夫
Palkawunic Vertikoff.
— 或是一个大谎 — 你说对了
..or a flat-out lie. – You’re right.
狄米志吗? 我是德沃
Dimitri, Tom Devoe.
你有事吗?
‘What do you want?’ – Are you busy?
我在左拥右抱,换个时间打来
I’m with two women. call me back some other time.
— 你们的情况怎么样? — 唯一的好处是..
‘How are you guys holdin’ up?’ – The only virtue is,
..人们会因此忘掉车♥臣♥惨剧
people are forgetting chechnya.
对,听着,我得到了车上军人的名单
Yeah. Listen, I’ve got the troop manifest from that train.
科杜罗夫化成了灰,对不对?
Alek kodoroff got vaporised out there, did he?
— 对,实在令人惋惜 — 是啊
‘Yeah. What a shame.’ – Yeah.
但他怎能从俄南部,打卫星电♥话♥给黎娜?
So how is it he’s calling Laina from a bird over southern Russian?
这怎么可能呢?
How’s he doin’ that?
你还在听吗?
‘Are you still there?’
你一定搞错了,汤姆
‘You must be wrong about that, Tom.
我们的数据表明辐射尘,到时应该散去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!