末日戒备/和平使者
波斯尼亚,巴里
部长先生
Mr Minister.
有人传呼我,但不知道是谁
Someone paged me, but no one’s there.
是我
I paged you.
什么事?
Yes?
不能等到明天国会时吗?
it couldn’t wait until tomorrow at Parliament?
不能
No.
俄♥罗♥斯♥,耶宾斯基导弹基地
我们的技术评估和响应小组朋友 批准了我们的行动计划没有?
Have our START friends given us permission to do our job yet?
批准了,先生,我们本来毋须请示
Yes, sir. And we didn’t even have to ask.
怎么啦,中士?
Something wrong, Sergeant?
我三军不是为美♥国♥佬♥拆我们的导弹,先生
I didn’t join the Russian Army to dismantle it for the Americans, sir.
谁也不想,但时代变了
None of us did… The world changes.
我们也要跟着变
We must change with it.
准备好了吗?
Everything is ready?
准备好了,将军
Everything is ready, General.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
谢谢,将军
Thank you, sir.
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
8分40秒
8 minutes, 40 seconds.
时间紧迫,小伙子们
No time to relax, boys.
啊,天啊
Oh, my God.
啊,天啊,我的天啊!
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
镇定
calm down.
我们死定了
We’re going to die.
我们在15公里外的山下
We’re 15 km away. Under a mountain.
— 付钱给我 — 坚强点,你是军官
I want my money. – Be strong. You’re an officer.
— 我很害怕 — 不,现在应该坚强
I’m so afraid. – No, no. it’s time to be strong.
我不行了
I don’t think I am.
可惜
Pity.
把他搬走
Take him away.
出了什么事?
What happened?
我不知道,凯莉博士,请跟我来
I don’t know, Dr Kelly. Please come with me, ma’am.
云状辐度估计达到6度
I’ve got estimates on cloud size comin’ through on six.
— 我们有什么情报? — 美防空联合司令部测到辐射为4度
What have we got? – N0RAD’s got R4 over sector 9877.
位置在东经60度,北纬50度
it’s been localised. 60 degrees longitude, 50 lat.
— 国家照片判读中心怎么说? — 40分钟前乌拉尔处发生爆♥炸♥
What about NPIC? – Blast 40 minutes ago in the Urals.
两辆火车相撞 其中一列载核弹头去车宾斯基
Two trains collided. one was carrying warheads to cherbynsk.
漂亮,天然秀发
Nice hair. Very au naturel.
核武器部队进入3级战备
Nuclear forces have gone to DEFC0N 3.
国家军事指挥部认为,俄军将以此掩盖调兵去车♥臣♥
NMCC thinks Russia will use this to veil troop movements into chechnya.
这不是我们的问题,核研究所的估计?
Not our problem. Estimates from Livermore?
50到70万吨♥
Five to seven hundred kilotons.
马克.阿普顿在楼上等你
Mark Appleton’s looking for you. He’s upstairs.
— 最新资料都在我桌上吗? — 对
All current data on my desk? – Yes.
我一会儿就来
I’m gonna need a minute.
— 辐射类型预测到了吗? — 到了,可还没证实
Radiation pattern projections in? – Yeah, but those aren’t confirmed.
去证实一下
Confirm them.
俄♥国♥,一塌糊涂,我怀念冷战时代
Russia, what a fucking mess. I miss the cold War.
叫艾斯拉来翻译
Get Essler down here now. I need a translator.
他3个星期前已经辞职了,去喷气推进实验室了
Essler’s gone. He quit to run JPL.
— 继任者是谁? — 我的备忘录在你桌上
Who did we appoint? – My memo’s on your desk.
— 那儿究竟是谁负责? — 马克?
Who the hell’s in charge there? – Mark?
马克? 对不起
Mark? Excuse me.
抱歉,忘掉车诺比,这更糟
Sorry. Forget chernobyl. This is… This is huge.
凯莉博士,反核走私部 代主任
Dr Julia Kelly, Acting chair, Nuclear Smuggling Group.
— 特里.哈密尔顿,安全顾问 — 去年我们见过面
Terry Hamilton, Security Advisor. – We met last year.
我要向总统汇报,解释虽然我们有人在那里
I’m briefing the President to explain how, with our START team there,
这样的意外也是会发生的
an accident like this could happen.
这不是意外,先生
It wasn’t an accident, sir.
什么?
I’m sorry?
我们相信火车上载的是,一级安全的SS18
We believe that train was carrying SS18s, which are one Point Safe.
— 她说什么? — 即使是对着弹头开枪
What’s she saying? – If you fire a bullet at the warhead
也只有百万分之一的爆♥炸♥机率
there’s a million-to-one chance of it going off.
弹头一定是被人引爆的
it must be ignited by its own trigger.
请拿着这张卫星照片
Would you hold this, please? Here we have the satellite imagery.
这张是两辆逼近的火车 这张是对撞
This is the two trains approaching, and here’s the collision.
现在注意拍摄的方位
Now check out the field of regard.
这些照片拍摄高度相同,因为这是同时拍摄的
These shots are at the same height cos they occurred at the same time.
卫星飞过后 烟浪上升了两度
Look. The blast is two degrees higher after the satellites passed over.
时间的间隔多久?
Time between shots?
从火车相撞到爆♥炸♥ 间隔了四分钟
Between the train wreck and the detonation, 4 minutes.
有人故意引爆核弹,恐♥怖♥份♥子♥所为
Somebody set that nuclear weapon off. This was a terrorist act.
国安会9点将详细报告此事
Full NSC briefing at 9:00am.
现在接受俄♥国♥的事故说法,不准向新闻界披露
The Russians’ accident story will stand for now. No press leaks.
任何人不准出现在夜间新闻,博士?
Nobody shows up on Nightline. Doctor…?
凯莉
Kelly.
你们小组暂时负责调查
I’m putting your group on point until I find a replacement.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
把卫星观察和最新资料送来
Get me satellite overviews and keep the updates coming.
好,我们得准备给总统的发言提纲
OK, State, we’re gonna need talking points for the President.
我们要搞清楚,谁想在俄♥国♥境内放核弹
We need to know who might want to detonate a nuke on Russian soil.
将军,我需要跟俄♥国♥的军事联♥系♥人
General, I’ll need a military liaison with Russian contacts.
— 没问题 — 哦,将军
You got it. – Oh, and General,
确保他愿意听从女人的指挥
Make sure he’s willing to take orders from a woman.
德辅上校,5月18日
Colonel Devoe, looking at events of May 18.’
你在莫斯科叫”夜游”的迪斯可
You were arrested in a bar brawl
因在酒吧打架被捕
in a Moscow disco called…Night crawler?
对,夫人,是这么回事
Yes, ma’am, that’s correct.
跟你一起的还有一个妓♥女♥
You were in the company of a prostitute
与一名俄军上校
and a Russian army colonel named
叫狄米志.沃提可夫
Dimitri Vertikoff?
是,狄米志和我,去那里是想买♥♥些毒气弹
Yes, ma’am. Dimitri and I went into the bar to try and buy some nerve gas
卖♥♥家是前苏联克格勃
off this ex-KGB guy that we had heard
听说他正把黑市上多余军♥火♥,卖♥♥给伊♥拉♥克♥
was selling black market surplus munitions to Iraq.
打架的原因是他们乱要钱
The fight started because we’d run up a bit of a bar tab…
账单总共是5200美元
I believe the exact amount was $5,200?
我们吃饭,我买♥♥了几瓶酒
Well, we had dinner, and I bought a couple of rounds.
狄米志士校认出了那个克格勃
colonel Vertikoff identified the KGB guy,
我们阻止了毒气被卖♥♥到伊♥拉♥克♥
and we were able to stop the nerve gas from getting to Iraq.
那么你怎么答谢这个人情呢?
So how do you repay a man like that?
— 汽车? — 正是如此
Sports utility vehicle? – That’s exactly right.
狄米志的女儿喜欢四轮驱动车
Dimitri has a daughter who likes four-wheeling.
我认识一个卖♥♥福特车的,他卖♥♥给我的折扣很大
I know this Ford guy who cut me a great deal on these Explorers.
— 我比较喜欢博朗克 — 上校,直说吧
I like the Bronco better… – colonel, let’s get this straight.
你花纳税人的钱买♥♥了部福特休旅车
You spent taxpayers’ money to buy and ship
运到8千英哩外
a Ford Explorer 8,000 miles
送给一个俄军上校的女儿?
to the teenage daughter of a Russian colonel?
是的,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
我觉得这是促进美俄友谊
Think of it as exporting goodwill.
俄♥罗♥斯♥中部,乌拉尔山区
我们事前没说过要引爆核弹
We never discussed detonating a bomb.
如果他们发现弹头少了,几小时内就会找到我们
If they discovered missing warheads they would have found us in hours.
现在他们赶到现场也要几天
Now it will be days before they even reach the crash site.
我不喜欢新美钞,像假的
I hate these new ones. They don’t seem real.
钞票的肖像睁眉凸眼
He looks bug-eyed, deformed.
他们将封锁道路
They’ll have the roads blocked.
你的俄语太差了,说英语吧
Your Russian is awful. Speak English.
这样做很蠢,明白吗?
It was stupid, understand?
你朋友成交了这笔生意,但我负责行动
Your friends made this deal, but this is my operation.
别让我觉得你没有用
Don’t make me start thinking I don’t need you.
— 他们不会让我们通过 — 当然会
They will never let us through. – 0f course they will.
根据核灾难议定书第21项
Section 21-A, Nuclear Disaster Protocol.
首先封锁现场,第二控制残骸
One, secure area. Two, control debris.
第三疏散伤员
Three, evacuate casualties.
这么做很愚蠢
it was stupid.
但这班人有技术,会成功的
..but they have the know-how and should not be ruled out.
说到巴沙耶夫 一个科学家
And moving on, we come to Shamil Basayev, a scientist.
他宣称去年七月是他在莫斯科公园
He claims responsibility for placing
放置了一罐放射性铯
a canister of radioactive caesium in a park in Moscow last June.
但他隶属的地下组织暗示 还将有大行动
But his underworld ties suggest he could be part of a bigger operation.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!